Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1089

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ThémisHD iOS6 compatible

  1. #981
    iWidget clock!👍

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (02-16-2013), Alfroggy (02-16-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-21-2013), DA_GHOST (02-17-2013), It's Mi (02-16-2013), James424 (02-18-2013), King_O_Hill (02-16-2013), Krima (02-16-2013), samsquanch (02-16-2013), Sk37cH (02-16-2013)

  3. #982
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    iWidget clock!👍
    Looking good

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013), daddykool (02-16-2013), James424 (02-18-2013)

  5. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    iWidget clock!👍
    Awesome dude!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-16-2013), daddykool (02-16-2013), James424 (02-18-2013), King_O_Hill (02-16-2013)

  7. #984
    Can someone please tell me how to insert a custom picture in this lock screen please?! Thanks 😀-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361097176.253787.jpg

  8. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to insert a custom picture in this lock screen please?! Thanks 😀-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361097176.253787.jpg
    Sure bro! Download wallpaper jpegifier from cydia. Once you have this. Go into your settings choose wallpaper and select your LS wall of your choice. Respring and your wall should be in the frame!👍

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013), Dougal12578 (02-17-2013), Hip5 (02-17-2013), It's Mi (02-19-2013), ulysseleviet (02-17-2013)

  10. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Sure bro! Download wallpaper jpegifier from cydia. Once you have this. Go into your settings choose wallpaper and select your LS wall of your choice. Respring and your wall should be in the frame!👍
    Ok thanks! Any idea why it squashes the picture a bit like this?! 😀 -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361103400.662759.jpg

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougal12578 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (02-17-2013)

  12. #987
    Yeah it just how I made the image size so it appears in the widow! You could mess with it yourself to try and get the image more to scale!

    Look in the LockBackground.html and find this! You can move the image and it's size here!

    Last edited by daddykool; 02-17-2013 at 05:29 AM.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013), Dougal12578 (02-17-2013), It's Mi (02-19-2013), King_O_Hill (02-17-2013), Sk37cH (02-17-2013)

  14. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Yeah it just how I made the image size so it appears in the widow! You could mess with it yourself to try and get the image more to scale!

    Look in the LockBackground.html and find this! You can move the image and it's size here!

    Excellent thanks mate!

    Loving my Themis setup today!! 😜-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361110926.244341.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361110934.244556.jpg
    Last edited by Dougal12578; 02-17-2013 at 07:22 AM.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dougal12578 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013), daddykool (02-17-2013), It's Mi (02-19-2013), samsquanch (02-17-2013)

  16. #989
    Looking awesome bro!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Dougal12578 (02-17-2013)

  18. #990
    Hey ulyss,
    If you havent already im porting siri skins for pretty much all my themer buddies for ios6.inbox or email me if you need it ported.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-21-2013), samsquanch (02-17-2013)

  20. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Hey ulyss,
    If you havent already im porting siri skins for pretty much all my themer buddies for ios6.inbox or email me if you need it ported.
    Hey dude, very nice from you to offer your help. I already asked Matt and I'm waiting for his email. If he's too busy Ima ask you too
    Thank you again

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013), DA_GHOST (02-17-2013), King_O_Hill (02-17-2013)

  22. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Hey dude, very nice from you to offer your help. I already asked Matt and I'm waiting for his email. If he's too busy Ima ask you too
    Thank you again
    No problem bro, just give me a holler i you want it done

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013)

  24. #993
    Ok guys. A couple of simple iWidget's for you!

    dk Cilmacon iWidget.



    Bigs thanks to the Drifter for the help with the options and to the original owner of the Climacons.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p19nxigadq...%20iWidget.zip

    Themis dk Clock iWidget!



    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8aq74pgjo1...et%20clock.zip
    Last edited by daddykool; 02-18-2013 at 12:11 PM.

  25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (02-18-2013), Alfroggy (02-18-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-21-2013), GAIAStevef (02-18-2013), It's Mi (02-19-2013), James424 (02-18-2013), King_O_Hill (02-18-2013), pinkinail (02-18-2013), Pocyahtstu (02-18-2013), Sk37cH (02-18-2013)

  26. #994
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Thank you for sharing

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (02-18-2013)

  28. #995
    My pleasure bro!👊

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-18-2013)

  30. #996
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    My pleasure bro!👊
    Got it but how i put it on.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (02-18-2013)

  32. #997
    Do you use iWidgets?

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (02-18-2013)

  34. #998
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Ahhh that's what I missing ok thank you

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013), daddykool (02-18-2013)

  36. #999
    I have the iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 downloaded iwidgets after installation I tapped empty space on wallpaper and nothing happens. Can someone tell me what I'm doin wrong?

  37. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by CrownMe View Post
    I have the iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 downloaded iwidgets after installation I tapped empty space on wallpaper and nothing happens. Can someone tell me what I'm doin wrong?
    You have to tap and hold in empty space

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-18-2013), James424 (02-18-2013)

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •