Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1089

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ThémisHD iOS6 compatible

  1. #881
    Thank you Sk37ch, this is beautiful!
    I will submit the package to cydia tomorrow if you allow me to
    See ya folks! I'm a bit off ATM, sorry

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-28-2013), cl1ck4207 (01-30-2013), daddykool (01-28-2013), It's Mi (01-31-2013), King_O_Hill (01-28-2013), Sk37cH (01-28-2013)

  3. #882
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,121
    Thanks
    5,103
    Thanked 7,950 Times in 1,839 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Thank you Sk37ch, this is beautiful!
    I will submit the package to cydia tomorrow if you allow me to
    See ya folks! I'm a bit off ATM, sorry
    Hi mate. Sure you can submit it. If you want me to change anything on the screen, just let me know. Text is changeable, and the style is to match the icons a little, but the icons are kinda stuck there. Unfortunately the tweak is hard to make screens for Thank you.

    @daddykool: Thank you mate. You always have kind words to share. Thank you for those walls

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-29-2013), bluevixen (01-29-2013), cl1ck4207 (01-30-2013), IrobertI (01-30-2013), It's Mi (01-31-2013), King_O_Hill (01-29-2013)

  5. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hello again MMi friends. After many hours of work, and adding some of the smaller details, I can share the Themis clockify skin, to match the stock icon set. The Screen shot alone took an hour or 2. All elements of the clockify have been completely re-done, and thanks to Alfroggy, and Vic we've put it through some extensive testing, and their input has helped narrow down a few issues we had. I also tried a neat little trick to make the "numbers" overlay, blend into the icon background. So where it's light at the top of the icon, the "numbers" are slightly transparent at the top, to blend with whatever is behind them. Simply put, it looks like the lines are inside the glossy icon overlay, not so much on top of the icon . Thank you.



    Instructions:
    - Download "Themis Stock Clock.zip" from HERE.
    - Un-zip, and copy to var/stash/Themes/
    - Apply in winterboard.

    Credits and Thank you's:
    -Alfroggy for the many hours we spent trying to figure out the issues, and all the re-springs. There's no way that I know of, to test changes without a re-spring, so it's painstaking. Thanks mate
    -ulysseleviet for the PSD's, and a truly amazing theme. I've seen this guys work up close and in vector, so I can assure you, SOOOOO much effort has gone into Themis. That's why I give these projects the attention to detail they deserve.
    -Vic for her help and support in beta tests
    awesome man thanks cant wait to get clockify

    dropbox updateed
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-30-2013), King_O_Hill (01-30-2013), Sk37cH (01-30-2013)

  7. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hello again MMi friends. After many hours of work, and adding some of the smaller details, I can share the Themis clockify skin, to match the stock icon set. The Screen shot alone took an hour or 2. All elements of the clockify have been completely re-done, and thanks to Alfroggy, and Vic we've put it through some extensive testing, and their input has helped narrow down a few issues we had. I also tried a neat little trick to make the "numbers" overlay, blend into the icon background. So where it's light at the top of the icon, the "numbers" are slightly transparent at the top, to blend with whatever is behind them. Simply put, it looks like the lines are inside the glossy icon overlay, not so much on top of the icon . Thank you.



    Instructions:
    - Download "Themis Stock Clock.zip" from HERE.
    - Un-zip, and copy to var/stash/Themes/
    - Apply in winterboard.

    Credits and Thank you's:
    -Alfroggy for the many hours we spent trying to figure out the issues, and all the re-springs. There's no way that I know of, to test changes without a re-spring, so it's painstaking. Thanks mate
    -ulysseleviet for the PSD's, and a truly amazing theme. I've seen this guys work up close and in vector, so I can assure you, SOOOOO much effort has gone into Themis. That's why I give these projects the attention to detail they deserve.
    -Vic for her help and support in beta tests
    Hey bro

    Really beautiful!!!
    Thanky very very much for your kind gift here to this amazing theme
    Appreciate it a lot

    Mi

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-31-2013), King_O_Hill (01-31-2013), Sk37cH (01-31-2013)

  9. #885
    Has anyone else had an issue with the dk sketch iwidget? When I changed it to 12h time it displayed the pm in the top left corner outside of the frame. I ended having to add a few lines into the HTML to get rid of it. I was just curious if I was the only one to have this issue.

  10. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Has anyone else had an issue with the dk sketch iwidget? When I changed it to 12h time it displayed the pm in the top left corner outside of the frame. I ended having to add a few lines into the HTML to get rid of it. I was just curious if I was the only one to have this issue.
    I never heard about such an issue...

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-01-2013), Sk37cH (02-04-2013)

  12. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    I never heard about such an issue...
    Look at the top left corner of the widget. It shows the am or pm out of frame.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-01-2013)

  14. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Look at the top left corner of the widget. It shows the am or pm out of frame.

    I'll ask Daddykool then...

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (02-15-2013), Sk37cH (02-04-2013)

  16. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    I'll ask Daddykool then...
    It's all good. I ended up fixing it myself. I don't know if it was the right way but it doesn't display that anymore.

    I'd be more than happy to share with I what I did to resolve the issue. Just let me know.
    Last edited by Krima; 02-01-2013 at 08:59 AM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-01-2013), It's Mi (02-02-2013)

  18. #890
    Just to let you know : Thémis is already iOS6 ready, actually very close to the iPhone5 compatibility... If you look for it on cydia or themeIt, there will be only one package, available for all devices (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and 5).
    A black and white mod is prepared too

  19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2013), DaRock (02-04-2013), It's Mi (02-15-2013), King_O_Hill (02-04-2013), Krima (02-04-2013), pinkinail (02-04-2013), Sk37cH (02-04-2013), TEK_2012 (02-05-2013)

  20. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Just to let you know : Thémis is already iOS6 ready, actually very close to the iPhone5 compatibility... If you look for it on cydia or themeIt, there will be only one package, available for all devices (3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and 5).
    A black and white mod is prepared too
    Brilliant news-will get my 5 this week and JB by weekend. Cant wait to run this on the IP5. When will the mods be released and will they be IP5 compatible?

  21. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Brilliant news-will get my 5 this week and JB by weekend. Cant wait to run this on the IP5. When will the mods be released and will they be IP5 compatible?
    For this weekend seems to be a good deal

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2013), DaRock (02-06-2013), It's Mi (02-15-2013), King_O_Hill (02-04-2013), TEK_2012 (02-05-2013)

  23. #893
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3,062
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

    hi ulysseleviet im really feeling this theme especially since i just jailbroke my iphone 5 yesterday , i check in cydia for the theme but its not compatible, and i cant purchase it in cydia, can you help me out bud

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2013), macinmac (02-05-2013), P0R7ER (02-05-2013)

  25. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    hi ulysseleviet im really feeling this theme especially since i just jailbroke my iphone 5 yesterday , i check in cydia for the theme but its not compatible, and i cant purchase it in cydia, can you help me out bud
    As the iPhone5 patch is still not finished (but very close to), I prefer waiting before adding iPhone5 compatibility. This is just a matter of days, I'm just waiting for feedback from beta testers.

    Thanks for your patience

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2013), daddykool (02-07-2013), P0R7ER (02-06-2013), pnunez1310 (02-05-2013)

  27. #895
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,995
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    As the iPhone5 patch is still not finished (but very close to), I prefer waiting before adding iPhone5 compatibility. This is just a matter of days, I'm just waiting for feedback from beta testers.

    Thanks for your patience
    Sweet, this will be the 1st theme I buy

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2013), daddykool (02-07-2013)

  29. #896
    Thémis 2.0 submitted to Cydia and ThemeIt. Full iOS6.1 compatibility, iPhone5 too. Many adds. More to come in the next days

  30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-09-2013), daddykool (02-07-2013), DaRock (02-06-2013), It's Mi (02-15-2013), King_O_Hill (02-06-2013), Krima (02-06-2013), P0R7ER (02-07-2013)

  31. #897
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,995
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,161 Posts

    iOS 6 is live

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  32. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Look at the top left corner of the widget. It shows the am or pm out of frame.

    Let me know bro! Not having any issues with mine!

    My set up today!
    Last edited by daddykool; 02-07-2013 at 07:21 AM.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (02-15-2013)

  34. #899
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Let me know bro! Not having any issues with mine!

    My set up today!
    Wow that looks sweet man good job.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (02-07-2013)

  36. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Wow that looks sweet man good job.
    Thanks bro! Heres the wall! Credits to myself! Lol

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (02-09-2013), It's Mi (02-15-2013)

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •