+ Reply
Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1089

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ThémisHD iOS6 compatible

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Sk37cH I'm really enjoying playing around with this theme. It's inspired some nice ideas from many people, even myself. Here's the finished product with day/night faces. I've
...
  1. #561
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    3,281
    Thanked 5,586 Times in 1,149 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I'm really enjoying playing around with this theme. It's inspired some nice ideas from many people, even myself. Here's the finished product with day/night faces. I've sent it to ulysseleviet for approval. So it should be available soon. The time in the screen shot is AM.......so I'm off to sleep now :P Thank you.
    Attachment 617305
    Amazing job bro! Looks real cool!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-19-2012), bluevixen (12-19-2012)

  3. #562
    Theme Creator ulysseleviet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    La Réunion
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    741
    Thanked 2,745 Times in 553 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    just an idea to try something from boss one minute i cant see if its ok so test
    I like but ... it says "bite me" !

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-19-2012)

  5. #563
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    and with bit missingi havent got a clue if theres ant shadowing or anything cant test sorryi was just experimenting see if itd get a reaction ill change that now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    I like but ... it says "bite me" !
    Last edited by johncon68; 12-19-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: oops

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-19-2012), It's Mi (12-19-2012), King_O_Hill (12-19-2012), kristatos (12-19-2012)

  7. #564
    iPhone? More like MyPhone auditolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 143 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    the pending or not accored durben here the sb. thank you and the guys that are the basis of sb the
    what iconoclasm you use pls?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to auditolis For This Useful Post:

    mohseen488 (12-20-2012)

  9. #565
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    3,281
    Thanked 5,586 Times in 1,149 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by auditolis View Post
    what iconoclasm you use pls?
    Added a link to the plist in my previous post! 👍☝☝page before this but Stephs may be diff to mine!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-19-2012)

  11. #566
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,469
    Thanks
    5,270
    Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,204 Posts

    2 lights styles
    Last edited by johncon68; 12-19-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: oops

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-19-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), It's Mi (12-19-2012), King_O_Hill (12-19-2012)

  13. #567
    iPhone? More like MyPhone auditolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 143 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Added a link to the plist in my previous post! ��☝☝page before this but Stephs may be diff to mine!
    find it and fix it thx

  14. #568
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 1,129 Posts

    Hello everyone, sorry but apparently do not want durben I use this widget.je seriously thinking left this topic and saw auusi mm mentality there ici.à believe some think only money. sorry again
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  15. #569
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    The DropScreen widget is part of my paid package on Cydia.
    I made another for Dacals ToPaz theme which you can also only get if you purchase Dacals theme.
    Sorry if you don't agree with me saying don't share it but it is what it is.
    I lost my job a few months ago which is why my widget pack is a paid one. Sorry you think it's all about the money but it's really not the case. If it were I wouldn't share anything I make and it would all be for sale in Cydia. Think I've done a lot for this community and still am that I deserve to do and say as I please without someone saying I only think of it as money.

    And I did say I'll think about it, but at this point it's a no.

  16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), daddykool (12-20-2012), Happy363 (12-20-2012), henftling (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), nateD (12-22-2012), s22lane (12-20-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012), ulysseleviet (12-20-2012)

  17. #570
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    7,730
    Thanked 6,261 Times in 1,111 Posts

    agree + 1000
    Durben did and is still doing ALOT for the icom...

  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), chevymusclecar (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), daddykool (12-20-2012), It's Mi (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), mohseen488 (01-08-2013), nateD (12-22-2012), s22lane (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-20-2012), ulysseleviet (12-20-2012)

  19. #571
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,891
    Thanks
    18,067
    Thanked 19,211 Times in 4,222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello everyone, sorry but apparently do not want durben I use this widget.je seriously thinking left this topic and saw auusi mm mentality there ici.à believe some think only money. sorry again
    Boo Steph, is not fair assumption on your part bud. As much as DB share his generosity with the community your claim is baseless at the least. He deserve more respect then insult if he ask you not to post paid theme. Is only fair as we do not post paid themes freely the same rules/respect apply.

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), daddykool (12-20-2012), henftling (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), nateD (12-22-2012), s22lane (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-20-2012), ulysseleviet (12-20-2012)

  21. #572
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    agree + 1000
    Durben did and is still doing ALOT for the icom...
    Thanks my man, appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Boo Steph, is not fair assumption on your part bud. As much as DB share his generosity with the community your claim is baseless at the least. He deserve more respect then insult if he ask you not to post paid theme. Is only fair as we do not post paid themes freely the same rules/respect apply.
    Thanks J, you know I got love for ya brother!

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), daddykool (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012), ulysseleviet (12-20-2012)

  23. #573
    Theme Creator ulysseleviet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    La Réunion
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    741
    Thanked 2,745 Times in 553 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello everyone, sorry but apparently do not want durben I use this widget.je seriously thinking left this topic and saw auusi mm mentality there ici.à believe some think only money. sorry again
    Thanks for all the hard work Steph, you should have told me that before getting mad and post here. I don't blame you dude, but sometimes beautiful things must be for private use only (like the icons made with dribbble creations).
    I'll be talking with ya on PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    The DropScreen widget is part of my paid package on Cydia.
    I made another for Dacals ToPaz theme which you can also only get if you purchase Dacals theme.
    Sorry if you don't agree with me saying don't share it but it is what it is.
    I lost my job a few months ago which is why my widget pack is a paid one. Sorry you think it's all about the money but it's really not the case. If it were I wouldn't share anything I make and it would all be for sale in Cydia. Think I've done a lot for this community and still am that I deserve to do and say as I please without someone saying I only think of it as money.

    And I did say I'll think about it, but at this point it's a no.
    It's a bit my fault dude, I didn't look closely the dependencies on this widget. I could directly have asked you. Of course, I don't think it's necessary to expose you my point about this subject. All my apologizes, you do amazing work (I already told ya this I think) and I hope some day you'll take some time to have a look at Thémis and maybe create some nice widget of yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Boo Steph, is not fair assumption on your part bud. As much as DB share his generosity with the community your claim is baseless at the least. He deserve more respect then insult if he ask you not to post paid theme. Is only fair as we do not post paid themes freely the same rules/respect apply.
    Thank you dude, your words are very wise.

    My friends, please no more anger on this thread. It's soon christmas time so forgive, share, love!

    You may be happy to know these elements :
    - colorbanners, callbar & podcontrol are available on cydia, submitted to themeit.
    - clockify by Sk37cH is submitted to cydia and themeit
    - iWidgets and alternative packages are updated in Cydia.
    - I'm preparing the major update of main package :
    *fixed wallpapers shelves (bad x-position)
    *improved autoskinning masks
    *more custom icons
    *more Icon-Small
    *New badges
    *AssistantUI
    *fixed SD dialer issue on iOS6
    *maps for iOS6
    Last edited by ulysseleviet; 12-20-2012 at 02:19 PM.

  24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), chevymusclecar (12-20-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), daddykool (12-20-2012), henftling (12-20-2012), It's Mi (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), Shashwat Sinha (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-20-2012)

  25. #574
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    7,730
    Thanked 6,261 Times in 1,111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post


    My friends, please no more anger on this thread. It's soon christmas time so forgive, share, love!
    +1000 again...that thread deserves nothing but love!

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), chevymusclecar (12-20-2012), daddykool (12-20-2012), It's Mi (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-20-2012), ulysseleviet (12-20-2012)

  27. #575
    iPhoneaholic tinasintunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 812 Times in 232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up peeps!

    It's your cyber world homie chevymusclecar!

    "...Burnin' rubber for the smell of it! "

    Dropping an updated version of the...

    cmc.ultimate.multitouch.iwidget

    New features Include...

    *new higher quality day/night weather images.
    *new 'Embossed' frame
    *text alignment and adjustment

    Multitouch versions include...

    *touch clock to display local time plus 3 user set clocks configured by your chosen locale's GMT.
    *touch date to display a calendar view of the current month with highlighted current date.
    *touch city/weather description to display a RSS feed of either Quotes, Sports, Tech or World News.
    *touch temperature to display expanded weather information including forecast.

    ...All on a backdrop of a pulsating world map silhouette.

    Plus TONS of options to fully tailor it to your liking!

    I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do! Get it if you want it!



    http://bit.ly/cmc_ultimate_multitouch_iwidget

    Chevy! Could u share ur icon shadow with me please? I failed at trying to do it myself with the mios one.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to tinasintunes For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (12-20-2012)

  29. #576
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 1,129 Posts

    Well I still want to reported that I asked politely mr durben who did not bother to answer me on the last message.maintenant I always paid my themes and never volé.c is true that j 'have difficulty understanding how you sell things to all va.but if you had bothered to tell me not away instead of not answering I do not attack you as you ça.que soyer unemployed soon is not cool, and times are tough for everyone. Personalized auusi me I had cancer and still cares more problémathique, but I'm with and I jne ask anyone. apart here themes are you doing here is undeniable tous.car you all have a great talent.et the times can I ask something like this. I do send roses in 80 percent of cas.je n 've nothing against you in particular I durben.si is wrinkled I am navré.et miles forgiveness ulysse.pour this false pas.je have no background villain but it's true that my words go faster my pensée.donc on this I will not come to bother anyone on this forum because I kle définitivement.sur leave this happy holiday season to all
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (12-20-2012), ulysseleviet (12-20-2012)

  31. #577
    Theme Creator ulysseleviet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    La Réunion
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    741
    Thanked 2,745 Times in 553 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Well I still want to reported that I asked politely mr durben who did not bother to answer me on the last message.maintenant I always paid my themes and never volé.c is true that j 'have difficulty understanding how you sell things to all va.but if you had bothered to tell me not away instead of not answering I do not attack you as you ça.que soyer unemployed soon is not cool, and times are tough for everyone. Personalized auusi me I had cancer and still cares more problémathique, but I'm with and I jne ask anyone. apart here themes are you doing here is undeniable tous.car you all have a great talent.et the times can I ask something like this. I do send roses in 80 percent of cas.je n 've nothing against you in particular I durben.si is wrinkled I am navré.et miles forgiveness ulysse.pour this false pas.je have no background villain but it's true that my words go faster my pensée.donc on this I will not come to bother anyone on this forum because I kle définitivement.sur leave this happy holiday season to all
    Merci steph. T'es in chic type. Pas parce que tu pars, mais parce que tu le fais avec dignité. Tchuss mec

  32. #578
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post



    It's a bit my fault dude, I didn't look closely the dependencies on this widget. I could directly have asked you. Of course, I don't think it's necessary to expose you my point about this subject. All my apologizes, you do amazing work (I already told ya this I think) and I hope some day you'll take some time to have a look at Thémis and maybe create some nice widget of yours.
    You have told me, and thanks again
    My post wasn't to create any negativity on your thread. I just thought its a little unfair what Steph posted about me so I wanted to clarify for others why it's not being shared.

    I have a few extra $'s in PayPal set aside for tweaks or themes so I just might grab this. You've done an amazing job. I already have psds from the first post. Someone asked me for an analog clock icon iWidget, I just haven't made one yet. Was busy on a Lockscreen the last almost week.
    Probably have to buy this to make it anyway as I need the icon shadow to add to the icon.

    Anyway, Happy Holidays my friend! Keep up the great work

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-21-2012), daddykool (12-20-2012), henftling (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012)

  34. #579
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    3,281
    Thanked 5,586 Times in 1,149 Posts

    My set up tonight!

  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (12-20-2012), Alfroggy (12-20-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-21-2012), It's Mi (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), metaserph (12-20-2012)

  36. #580
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,057
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Looks very cool background fits it very well

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-20-2012), daddykool (12-21-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts