Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 138

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: EON - Edge Of Night! by Ecko666/bAdGB

  1. #81
    @Def I am using Klill mostly, thats what you see in the screen shots, also can you show me your bite issue so I can ask Ecko...I dont really see what you mean in that pic...


    also the nAv version is on bAdGB.com beta section right now, will be in cydia soon, just wanted to give a few a chance to try it for some feedback, its not a plug and play setup...
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 12-05-2012 at 08:24 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-06-2012)

  3. #82
    Ryan check the status bar in his pic that where his issue is
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-06-2012)

  5. #83
    pretty much this thread is turning into Gunny saying "ryan youre dumb" hahaha i'll get back to you shortly on this Def

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (12-06-2012), hemptation (12-05-2012)

  7. #84
    Haha that's why I'm here 😝
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-06-2012)

  9. #85
    Haha thanks Ryan. Hope you can get that fixed. It's bothering me since I can never see the number

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-05-2012)

  11. #86
    I have been drooling over this remake since the first screenshots on Twtr. I am really digging this. Thank you for the hard work. Glad to have this on my device. The options are insane.

    Honestly. I would expect nothing less from master themers and the exceptional bAd team.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (12-06-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012), ryanstylee (12-06-2012)

  13. #87
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    858
    Thanked 448 Times in 235 Posts

    Hey bud eon nav is awesome followed the instructions the only issue that I can see is when I click on my folder in the lower right corner like more apps or more media it shows my folder like this although this may be because of a tweak I don't know I'm using springtomize 2 for 5 icon dock but other then that it is perfect and awesome I truly feel the eon of old bro thanks!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1354775002.419498.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1354775017.738212.jpg
    Also I wondering is there gonna be a ls that is similar to the eon nav sb?

  14. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    Hey bud eon nav is awesome followed the instructions the only issue that I can see is when I click on my folder in the lower right corner like more apps or more media it shows my folder like this although this may be because of a tweak I don't know I'm using springtomize 2 for 5 icon dock but other then that it is perfect and awesome I truly feel the eon of old bro thanks!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1354775002.419498.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1354775017.738212.jpg
    Also I wondering is there gonna be a ls that is similar to the eon nav sb?


    yeah its a tweak bro. i use scrollingboard and have the same thing. Ecko uses folder enhancer and doesnt have this issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    I have been drooling over this remake since the first screenshots on Twtr. I am really digging this. Thank you for the hard work. Glad to have this on my device. The options are insane.

    Honestly. I would expect nothing less from master themers and the exceptional bAd team.
    Thanks!!!!!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-06-2012), King_O_Hill (12-06-2012)

  16. #89
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    858
    Thanked 448 Times in 235 Posts

    Ok thanks man

  17. #90
    And saying that. I don't think this theme is getting the credit and love it deserves. So I'm going to set a few houses on fire and threaten a couple of countries with some WMD's to get some people looking up, Oh yea.........at the edge....... Of night.

    Seriously. This theme is incredible. Lot of details and extras. I already purchased on 2 devices.

    Would like to see an iPad version but I'm not bugging. Really impressed here. I appreciate y'all for asking the time and making this theme. Means a lot to us, especially me. I own the original version as well.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (12-06-2012), King_O_Hill (12-06-2012), KnightWing (12-07-2012), ryanstylee (12-07-2012)

  19. #91
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 3083joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    1,021
    Thanked 229 Times in 102 Posts

    Tim im with you on th iPad theme.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3083joe For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-07-2012), ryanstylee (12-07-2012)

  21. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by 3083joe View Post
    Tim im with you on th iPad theme.



    Thanks guys, I know Liquid was eyeing an ipad port We will see how it comes along

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-07-2012), King_O_Hill (12-07-2012)

  23. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    And saying that. I don't think this theme is getting the credit and love it deserves. So I'm going to set a few houses on fire and threaten a couple of countries with some WMD's to get some people looking up, Oh yea.........at the edge....... Of night.

    Seriously. This theme is incredible. Lot of details and extras. I already purchased on 2 devices.

    Would like to see an iPad version but I'm not bugging. Really impressed here. I appreciate y'all for asking the time and making this theme. Means a lot to us, especially me. I own the original version as well.
    Yeah, most people aren't active now because of the iPhone 5.

    This is a sweet theme, I was a fan of the original and pinstripe back when I used a 3GS.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-07-2012), King_O_Hill (12-07-2012), ryanstylee (12-11-2012)

  25. #94
    I'll guarantee you one thing if my iPhone 5 was Jb I be rocking this theme all the way.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (12-07-2012), King_O_Hill (12-07-2012)

  27. #95
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts

    So glad you remade this theme man, rocked the orignal for awhile. Just got it and im customizing my setup but i cant find the wallpaper on the left in any of the folders-77933903.png Could you post it and maybe some other ones too?

  28. #96

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-08-2012)

  30. #97
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 43 Times in 41 Posts

    Thanks Ryan!

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to DutchMaster22 For This Useful Post:

    ryanstylee (12-11-2012)

  32. #98
    Sup guys. Prob have an alt OnePage soon. I'm loving this backboard theme


  33. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-12-2012)

  34. #99
    My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Anywhere under Heaven is my Home
    Posts
    870
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 456 Posts

    Need some help...trying to change the font size.
    I changed the "undocked blah blah blah" to 10px...nothing happened. Changed to 15px...same results.
    Any suggestions?
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

  35. #100
    Is the plist you are changing in the top activated theme in winterboard?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The 8th Immortal (12-18-2012)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •