Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 101

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] Lyra

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    That's something on your end since it has been beta tested a little on an iPhone 4 running iOS6 and worked. There was a little hiccup with Wallpaper Joegifier but eventually it smoothed itself out. Are you on iOS 6.0?
    Yeah definitely works on 6.0 and beautiful I must say, wallpaper jpegifier required a full tethered reboot to work properly, but the only problem was not changing the wallpaper, it was using one from a cached file

    And definetely +1 on the I widget , please do
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  2. #62
    iPhoneaholic marxus79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 79 Times in 39 Posts

    can i please have the wallpaper you show in the screen shot the one in black with the blue, orange, green and red line in the top left corner

    thanks

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by marxus79 View Post
    can i please have the wallpaper you show in the screen shot the one in black with the blue, orange, green and red line in the top left corner

    thanks
    I dont know if he wants credit for it, but its on his twitter page. And hopefully Max_Kas wont be mad at me for answering this for him haha.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mattf86 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), Max_Kas (12-02-2012)

  5. #64
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Is there a way to enable the camera grabber? Isaw your other thread about tap to unlock had it still yet this doesnt

  6. #65
    Is there any other icon sets available? I love how the current ones are small but I'd like to change the images themselves.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattf86 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012)

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattf86 View Post
    This looks great!
    for sure

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to auditolis For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (12-03-2012)

  10. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    Is there a way to enable the camera grabber? Isaw your other thread about tap to unlock had it still yet this doesnt
    The camera grabber still works, it just doesn't have the icon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattf86 View Post
    Is there any other icon sets available? I love how the current ones are small but I'd like to change the images themselves.
    What are you talking about, the weather icons?
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012)

  12. #68
    Just did some update work for the 3GS. I have it working great on iOS6 but i need someone with a 3GS on 5.1.1. So anyone willing to beta test would be greatly appreciated so i can push an update through.

    Also, I am aware of a problem on iOS6 with a line appearing to run through all lockscreens whether it's on the 3GS or 4. Example-

    No one has been able to figure this out but as soon as they do i will update for iOS6 users.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012)

  14. #69
    Green Apple Zirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ☆ Singapore ☆
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Hey, any ideas on how to make the status bar transparent instead of abit of shade grey?

  15. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirk View Post
    Hey, any ideas on how to make the status bar transparent instead of abit of shade grey?
    Yea download this- Translucent_Base.png and place it in var/stash/Themes.****/LS Lyra/UIImages

    I was going to include it but when you feature it in a LockScreen is makes the status bar transparent on the SpringBoard as well. Not everyone likes it transparent on both.
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 12-03-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012)

  17. #71
    The weather icons I know there are a ton of sets out there but I don't know where I can find the small icon sized ones - if that makes any sense haha

  18. #72
    Green Apple Zirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ☆ Singapore ☆
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Yea download this- Translucent_Base.png and place it in var/stash/Themes.****/LS Lyra/UIImages

    I was going to include it but when you feature it in a LockScreen is makes the status bar transparent on the SpringBoard as well. Not everyone likes it transparent on both.
    Ok, thanks for the help!

    Anyway, i'm using iOS 6.0.1, and i discovered there's no popup notifications on the lockscreen when there's a message etc...

  19. #73
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    5,185
    Thanked 8,114 Times in 1,871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattf86 View Post
    The weather icons I know there are a ton of sets out there but I don't know where I can find the small icon sized ones - if that makes any sense haha
    Be creative Thank you.

    http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=6708984
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 12-03-2012 at 11:22 PM.

  20. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Be creative Thank you.

    [Tweak] iWidgets - Page 94
    Awesome! Thanks.

  21. #75
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    The camera grabber still works, it just doesn't have the icon.
    ah, thats good. Ill make a minimalistic icon for it myself then.


    http://i.imgur.com/4fyRa.png
    just needs to be renamed and placed in the proper folder
    Last edited by wrcsti; 12-04-2012 at 06:24 PM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrcsti For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), Max_Kas (12-05-2012)

  23. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    ah, thats good. Ill make a minimalistic icon for it myself then.

    http://i.imgur.com/4fyRa.png
    just needs to be renamed and placed in the proper folder
    Looks good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirk View Post
    Ok, thanks for the help!

    Anyway, i'm using iOS 6.0.1, and i discovered there's no popup notifications on the lockscreen when there's a message etc...
    Wait, when you get a text or other notification on the LockScreen, it doesn't show up?
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012)

  25. #77
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354677894.915780.jpg

    Here is my latest.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mattf86 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), Max_Kas (12-05-2012)

  27. #78
    Green Apple Zirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ☆ Singapore ☆
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Wait, when you get a text or other notification on the LockScreen, it doesn't show up?
    Yes, i can only feel the vibration alert

  28. #79
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Im getting a weird bug. When i have a notification pop up it sometimes wont let me tap to unlock. I have to hit the power button to turn the screen off and then hit it again to turn it on and unlock

  29. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    Im getting a weird bug. When i have a notification pop up it sometimes wont let me tap to unlock. I have to hit the power button to turn the screen off and then hit it again to turn it on and unlock
    Is there any way to close the notification on the lock screen so you don't have to press the power button? I know with my bitesms notifications I have to close out of them before I can unlock it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •