Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 101

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] Lyra

  1. #41
    Now in Cydia. Color mods available above for you guys.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (11-28-2012)

  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Now in Cydia. Color mods available above for you guys.
    actually i have a problem with the theme already.. is kinda tricky..

    -la-foto.png

    then i deactivate the clock and the "desbloquear" stuff.. but somehow i cant realize why the theme change my wallpaper and behind it is some kind of html widget hidden.. i hope u can help me.

    and yes.. in winterboad i have the user lockscreen wallpaper avobe the theme... im using jaku theme btw

  4. #43
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnahu View Post
    actually i have a problem with the theme already.. is kinda tricky..

    -la-foto.png

    then i deactivate the clock and the "desbloquear" stuff.. but somehow i cant realize why the theme change my wallpaper and behind it is some kind of html widget hidden.. i hope u can help me.

    and yes.. in winterboad i have the user lockscreen wallpaper avobe the theme... im using jaku theme btw
    You need to select the wallpaper again, do this from the settings menu for wallpapers.

    The other stuff im not so sure about, the desbloquear has to do that this theme was made for english, so you have to manually edit the spanish language file and blank out all of the possible words.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to wrcsti For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-27-2012)

  6. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    You need to select the wallpaper again, do this from the settings menu for wallpapers.

    The other stuff im not so sure about, the desbloquear has to do that this theme was made for english, so you have to manually edit the spanish language file and blank out all of the possible words.
    worked like a charm.. the unlock in spanish i simple hide it with springtomize

  7. #45
    Looks great!!! Thank you very much!!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DrTran83 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-27-2012)

  9. #46
    Thanks for this! I love it. Here's a shot of mine.

    -img_1053.png

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mattf86 For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (11-28-2012), Max_Kas (11-27-2012)

  11. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattf86 View Post
    Thanks for this! I love it. Here's a shot of mine.
    Looks awesome, great use of the wall!
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  12. #48
    hey max! Great widget. All the information I need in a nice clean bite size widget.

    I would like the widget to be in the original clock location though (top instead of bottom of the screen).

    Is that achievable and how may I go about doing it?

    Many thanks

  13. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by totalreign View Post
    hey max! Great widget. All the information I need in a nice clean bite size widget.

    I would like the widget to be in the original clock location though (top instead of bottom of the screen).

    Is that achievable and how may I go about doing it?

    Many thanks
    Like this?

    This was actually my first "prototype" but i ended up moving it down so it looked better with notifications. It takes a little getting used to, but not having the clock at the top of the screen just looks gorgeous to me.
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 11-27-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  14. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Like this?

    This was actually my first "prototype" but i ended up moving it down so it looked better with notifications. It takes a little getting used to, but not having the clock at the top of the screen just looks gorgeous to me.


    Can I have a link for that if you don't mind? Or at least a way to adjust it to that way. My wallpaper is empty at top so I prefer it up there.

  15. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by totalreign View Post
    Can I have a link for that if you don't mind? Or at least a way to adjust it to that way. My wallpaper is empty at top so I prefer it up there.
    Here- http://d.pr/f/UzaO
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    totalreign (11-28-2012)

  17. #52
    edit

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Looks awesome, great use of the wall!
    Haha thanks! Straight from your twitter page. :P the colors work perfectly

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattf86 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-28-2012)

  19. #53
    I agree. It also looks really good with the white ribbon-

    Twitter- Max_Kas

  20. #54
    nice widget !
    and many thanks to give this for free.. amazing !

  21. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    I agree. It also looks really good with the white ribbon-

    yeah it does. i think im going to change mine. thanks for making it free by the way.

  22. #56
    Are planning on a compatibility update for iOS 6 in the near future?...

  23. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by alon799 View Post
    Are planning on a compatibility update for iOS 6 in the near future?...
    Yea as soon as iOS 6 is jailbroken on the 4S. It should work for the most part on iOS 6, what doesn't work?
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  24. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Yea as soon as iOS 6 is jailbroken on the 4S. It should work for the most part on iOS 6, what doesn't work?
    Actually ? everything, I apply it on winterboard and then it loads up the lockscreen without the widget and a black background and then it goes to safe mode...

  25. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by alon799 View Post
    Actually ? everything, I apply it on winterboard and then it loads up the lockscreen without the widget and a black background and then it goes to safe mode...
    That's something on your end since it has been beta tested a little on an iPhone 4 running iOS6 and worked. There was a little hiccup with Wallpaper Joegifier but eventually it smoothed itself out. Are you on iOS 6.0?
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  26. #60
    I have code set up for PerPageHtml which i will probably release shortly, right now i'm going to see what i can do about iWidget
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-01-2012)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •