+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 101

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] Lyra

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Looks good! can't wait to pick it up, good job!
...
  1. #21
    iPhoneaholic Cloud2Ground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    406
    Thanks
    12,502
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 323 Posts

    Looks good! can't wait to pick it up, good job!
    My Cool Signature Goes Here...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud2Ground For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-17-2012)

  3. #22
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Very stylish Max! Can't wait.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-17-2012)

  5. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Max_Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 157 Times in 57 Posts

    Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to release it first- here or Cydia. If I do it here first, do you guys want it packaged in a .deb file or would a straight download be fine?
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (11-25-2012)

  7. #24
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Don't care bro. I just want it regardless. Lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-26-2012)

  9. #25
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to release it first- here or Cydia. If I do it here first, do you guys want it packaged in a .deb file or would a straight download be fine?
    imin the dont care field, but for many that cant click Library>Themes and drop it there they might like a deb

  10. #26
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    imin the dont care field, but for many that cant click Library>Themes and drop it there they might like a deb
    For many that can't?

  11. #27
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tremme118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 119 Times in 43 Posts

    My preference would be a straight download Max.
    I'm easy either way. Just want to get my hands on it :P
    Follow me on Twitter @Tremme

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to tremme118 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-26-2012)

  13. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom7 View Post
    For many that can't?
    Yes, many are easily confused with the whole running through system files thing. I had made a theme for the clockcenter NC thing and posted it as the folder and instructions. It had maybe 9 downloads. The owner of one of those other idevice site/repos saw it and asked if i was ok with them hosting it on their repo, all 3 versions. Its now to 3900 installs for the 3 combined. All because it was easier to install from just a repo.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to wrcsti For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (11-17-2012)

  15. #29
    Themer BadJ3d1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    443
    Thanked 359 Times in 224 Posts

    Good point.

  16. #30
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Max_Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 157 Times in 57 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    Yes, many are easily confused with the whole running through system files thing. I had made a theme for the clockcenter NC thing and posted it as the folder and instructions. It had maybe 9 downloads. The owner of one of those other idevice site/repos saw it and asked if i was ok with them hosting it on their repo, all 3 versions. Its now to 3900 installs for the 3 combined. All because it was easier to install from just a repo.
    That what I was thinking. Alright, I'll submit it to Cydia and post it here at the same time. That way people who aren't familiar with the file systems can just get it via Cydia.
    I'm hoping this thread will turn into a mod thread once out.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (11-18-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-18-2012)

  18. #31
    iPhoneaholic Cloud2Ground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    406
    Thanks
    12,502
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 323 Posts

    Sounds good!!!
    My Cool Signature Goes Here...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud2Ground For This Useful Post:

    Max_Kas (11-19-2012)

  20. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Max_Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 157 Times in 57 Posts

    Does anyone have the file that gets ride of the "Slide to View" and Slide to Reply" text? I have the "Slide to Answer" taken care of but i need the others.

    I have been using intelliscreenX and it has an option to turn on or off the "Lockscreen Slide Actions". So basically it makes it tap to unlock at all times. If you want to reply or view a notification from the lockscreen- just slide the mini icon on the left of the notification.

    I wish there was an independent tweak out there that did this so people didn't have to purchase intelliscreenX to get the lockscreen to work how it used to before 5.1.
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 11-19-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (11-25-2012)

  22. #33
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Does anyone have the file that gets ride of the "Slide to View" and Slide to Reply" text? I have the "Slide to Answer" taken care of but i need the others.

    I have been using intelliscreenX and it has an option to turn on or off the "Lockscreen Slide Actions". So basically it makes it tap to unlock at all times. If you want to reply or view a notification from the lockscreen- just slide the mini icon on the left of the notification.

    I wish there was an independent tweak out there that did this so people didn't have to purchase intelliscreenX to get the lockscreen to work how it used to before 5.1.
    I believe its all in the same file. They just have weird names. I know I manually did it last week for mine but cant recall the exact file i edited. It was in coreservices folder.

  23. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 3083joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    1,021
    Thanked 229 Times in 102 Posts

    Want this bad

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3083joe For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (11-24-2012), Max_Kas (11-24-2012)

  25. #35
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Max_Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 157 Times in 57 Posts

    Looking to release it this Monday. I'm going to accept a few beta testers via Twitter- @Max_Kas, so if you're interested contact me by letting me know you want to beta test and what color ribbon you want.

    Requirements-
    -Know how to use iFile to manually place theme
    -Wallpaper Jpegifer must be downloaded via Cydia
    -Must know how to properly do beta tests, not just wanting early access
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    alon799 (11-25-2012), BadJ3d1 (11-24-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-24-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-25-2012)

  27. #36
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    Looking to release it this Monday. I'm going to accept a few beta testers via Twitter- @Max_Kas, so if you're interested contact me by letting me know you want to beta test and what color ribbon you want.

    Requirements-
    -Know how to use iFile to manually place theme
    -Wallpaper Jpegifer must be downloaded via Cydia
    -Must know how to properly do beta tests, not just wanting early access
    Im willing to help. Though i dont have a twitter account and cant be arsed to make one. I used to beta test for Dark_AleX in the PSP homebrew scene, and i also do a lot of personal modding on my phone so i do know my way around things. Im more looking for the orange one exactly as the one on the wip shot with the B/W background.

  28. #37
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Max_Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 157 Times in 57 Posts

    Ok so i found out how to hide the "Slide to Reply" and "Slide to View" text (on 5.1.1) from the lockscreen and have it working perfectly.

    This lockscreen uses Tap to Unlock but to answer calls i have a green square that you need to slide. I have tried out Tap to Answer on some of my other lockscreens but when your phone is in your pocket and you reach down for it, touching anywhere on the bottom of the screen will automatically pick it up.

    Needless to say, accidentally picking up a call that you don't necessarily want to answer is irritating- that's why I stand by making the Phone Slide and not Tap.
    Just an FYI
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 11-25-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (11-26-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-25-2012)

  30. #38
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Max_Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 157 Times in 57 Posts

    Submitted to Cydia! Will update on approval
    Twitter- Max_Kas

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

    alon799 (11-26-2012), BadJ3d1 (11-26-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-26-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-27-2012)

  32. #39
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 3083joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    1,021
    Thanked 229 Times in 102 Posts

    Wanting this!

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3083joe For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (11-27-2012), Max_Kas (11-27-2012)

  34. #40
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    just got it from cydia. One thing, it only has the red overlay.



    modded it already. it looks a lot darker and more orange on my phone, probably due to colorprofiles being installed
    Last edited by wrcsti; 11-27-2012 at 10:10 AM.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrcsti For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (11-28-2012), Max_Kas (11-27-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts