+ Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 187

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: m!n!ma! [Public Beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
you already know the answer, so do it!!
...
  1. #101
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,784
    Thanks
    2,849
    Thanked 24,200 Times in 2,368 Posts

    you already know the answer, so do it!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (11-21-2012)

  3. #102
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,966 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    you already know the answer, so do it!!
    Done. I'll send a MSG to Tyler and see if he can sneak it in before it goes live. He's normally pretty good with that sort of stuff. Thank you

  4. #103
    Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    4,157
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

    Love it man thanks looks awesome

    Won't let me upload a screenshot for some reason though
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (11-21-2012)

  6. #104
    Theme Creator sephiroth726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ain'tnoneyobizness
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,352
    Thanked 2,469 Times in 1,122 Posts

    these icons are nice, you have an alternate bitesms icon?

  7. #105
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,966 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    these icons are nice, you have an alternate bitesms icon?
    I'll have a look into it. Maybe something without the bite? I'm also working on passbook and other iOS6 fixes. I got called into work tonight so I'll get something up tomorrow Thank you.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    stratnik (11-22-2012)

  9. #106
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,822
    Thanks
    39,010
    Thanked 16,334 Times in 5,978 Posts

    Really nice stuff going on here!

    Great job!!!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (11-22-2012)

  11. #107
    Theme Creator sephiroth726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ain'tnoneyobizness
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,352
    Thanked 2,469 Times in 1,122 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I'll have a look into it. Maybe something without the bite? I'm also working on passbook and other iOS6 fixes. I got called into work tonight so I'll get something up tomorrow Thank you.
    Awesome thank you, maybe try the bite up on the right corner?

  12. #108
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,966 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Really nice stuff going on here!

    Great job!!!
    +1. I really enjoyed working with schnedi on that iWidget. It was great to see how quickly it evolved. I hope we get to do some more stuff together in the future. We have a shared folder, and I put in PSDs, and 10 mins later, he puts in widgets :P Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    Awesome thank you, maybe try the bite up on the right corner?
    Hehehe. I kinda like this one. I thought the bite out of the top would be easy because I didn't have to make it "3D" with the bevel.....but I was wrong. Splitting the 2 shadows between the layers in alternates 2,4 and 6 was a tricky one to get right. I think I may have done it though ;) I will include these in the next update, but for now, you can add them to a custom bundle. Any in particular I should change to the default? Would you like an uncensored version? Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

    BiteSMS:
    Bundle ID: com.bitesms
    Icon: [email protected]
    m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon-2x_alt.pngm!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon-2x_alt2.pngm!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon-2x_alt3.pngm!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon-2x_alt4.pngm!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon-2x_alt5.pngm!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon-2x_alt6.png

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (11-22-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-22-2012), lion19 (11-22-2012), picoro (11-22-2012), Schnedi (11-22-2012), sephiroth726 (11-22-2012), stratnik (11-22-2012)

  14. #109
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,035
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 573 Times in 348 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    +1. I really enjoyed working with schnedi on that iWidget. It was great to see how quickly it evolved. I hope we get to do some more stuff together in the future. We have a shared folder, and I put in PSDs, and 10 mins later, he puts in widgets :P Thank you.

    Hehehe. I kinda like this one. I thought the bite out of the top would be easy because I didn't have to make it "3D" with the bevel.....but I was wrong. Splitting the 2 shadows between the layers in alternates 2,4 and 6 was a tricky one to get right. I think I may have done it though I will include these in the next update, but for now, you can add them to a custom bundle. Any in particular I should change to the default? Would you like an uncensored version? Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

    BiteSMS:
    Bundle ID: com.bitesms
    Icon: [email protected]
    Attachment 616126Attachment 616127Attachment 616128Attachment 616129Attachment 616130Attachment 616131
    Those rock!!!!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (11-22-2012)

  16. #110
    Theme Creator sephiroth726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ain'tnoneyobizness
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,352
    Thanked 2,469 Times in 1,122 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    +1. I really enjoyed working with schnedi on that iWidget. It was great to see how quickly it evolved. I hope we get to do some more stuff together in the future. We have a shared folder, and I put in PSDs, and 10 mins later, he puts in widgets :P Thank you.

    Hehehe. I kinda like this one. I thought the bite out of the top would be easy because I didn't have to make it "3D" with the bevel.....but I was wrong. Splitting the 2 shadows between the layers in alternates 2,4 and 6 was a tricky one to get right. I think I may have done it though I will include these in the next update, but for now, you can add them to a custom bundle. Any in particular I should change to the default? Would you like an uncensored version? Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

    BiteSMS:
    Bundle ID: com.bitesms
    Icon: [email protected]
    Attachment 616126Attachment 616127Attachment 616128Attachment 616129Attachment 616130Attachment 616131
    very nice bro, perfect I'll try them out thank you again

    now we just need to get you some walls and a dock on here
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 11-22-2012 at 09:28 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (11-22-2012)

  18. #111
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    This theme is Simple yet elegant.Thanks for the relentless efforts of the themers and modders.

    Any suggestions for color keyboard and SBSettings to go with this theme will be greatly appreciated..Keep doing the Good work..

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lordvoldemort8 For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (11-22-2012), Sk37cH (11-22-2012)

  20. #112
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,966 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    very nice bro, perfect I'll try them out thank you again

    now we just need to get you some walls and a dock on here
    I just did an iPhone5 wall on twitter, so I'll see how it looks tomorow and post it for 4s devices (like myself). I have a dock that I'm working on with the shelves you see in the OP. I'll post it maybe on the weekend. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordvoldemort8 View Post
    This theme is Simple yet elegant.Thanks for the relentless efforts of the themers and modders.

    Any suggestions for color keyboard and SBSettings to go with this theme will be greatly appreciated..Keep doing the Good work..
    dansaDisco made a stunning and very complete one for his flite theme. Very simple and stylish. As for the CK. I just use one that best suits your UI. Phatmartino (sorry of I got that wrong) has plenty of brilliant and very thorough CK's and most are free Thank you.

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (11-22-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-23-2012), King_O_Hill (11-22-2012), picoro (11-22-2012), stratnik (11-22-2012)

  22. #113
    Dalmatinac stratnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

    Thanks Sk37cH, very nice icons, I like it a lot.
    m! has the potential to become an excellent theme.
    go ahead

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (11-23-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-23-2012), Sk37cH (11-22-2012)

  24. #114
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 115 Times in 75 Posts

    is posible add icons for emulators?

    snesex
    gba
    mame
    iFBA
    neogeo pocket
    gbc

  25. #115
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,966 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by picoro View Post
    is posible add icons for emulators?

    snesex
    gba
    mame
    iFBA
    neogeo pocket
    gbc
    Here's the snesx one. Are any of those a playstation emulator? I see you sent a PS logo in the bundle. If so, do you want a PS3, or PS console? I also made this icon for another theme, and kinda like the graffiti style ones. It's for Datpiff which I believe is some kind of music discovery app? I'll get all your requests and a few more, into an update probably monday. Thank you. Also a wall I did for iP5, looks kinda nice on the 4s. Night all. Thank you.
    m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon-2x.pngm!n!ma! [Public Beta]-icon.png m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-m-appleabsinthe-.png m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-m-appleabsinthe_sunkdock-.png m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-m-appleabsinthe_nd-.png m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-m-appleabsinthe_shelf-.png

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    BadJ3d1 (11-24-2012), bluevixen (11-23-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-23-2012), IrobertI (02-17-2013), picoro (11-23-2012), Schnedi (11-23-2012)

  27. #116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 115 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Here's the snesx one. Are any of those a playstation emulator? I see you sent a PS logo in the bundle. If so, do you want a PS3, or PS console? I also made this icon for another theme, and kinda like the graffiti style ones. It's for Datpiff which I believe is some kind of music discovery app? I'll get all your requests and a few more, into an update probably monday. Thank you. Also a wall I did for iP5, looks kinda nice on the 4s. Night all. Thank you.
    Attachment 616154Attachment 616155 Attachment 616156 Attachment 616159 Attachment 616157 Attachment 616158
    thx a lot man,i prefer a ps console icon for psx4all emu.
    the other are game boy advance emu,game boy color,mame [multiarcade machine emulator] neo geo pocket.
    for iFBA final burn alpha the icon is like this

    Last edited by picoro; 11-23-2012 at 09:30 AM.

  28. #117
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Boardwalkbarber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked 410 Times in 129 Posts

    Love my iphone 5 but miss my jailbreak soo bad. Lol. Here's a wall for everyone with a 5 m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353692298.768510.jpg

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boardwalkbarber For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (11-23-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-23-2012), Sk37cH (11-23-2012)

  30. #118
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,966 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by picoro View Post
    thx a lot man,i prefer a ps console icon for psx4all emu.
    the other are game boy advance emu,game boy color,mame [multiarcade machine emulator] neo geo pocket.
    for iFBA final burn alpha the icon is like this
    I can re-create that logo in illustrator no problems. Ill "Sink" down to a wood layer, and may even sink down to that lace pattern for the lower section. One thing though...I use a 90 degree light source for all those inner shadows, because that's pretty much what the icon mask is. It's light at the top, and dark down the bottom. The logo is 120 (or something like that:P) degree light source, so for your brain, and eye's benefit, I will use m! light source ;) I really enjoy these consoles, but they take a little playing around. Here's my progress on one of them. I've got some C2C playing, and a nice cozey work space. Well out of the "blank canvas stare" stage :P
    -Top is the image I'm taking ideas from.
    -Bottom left is the smart object @2x that gives me the basic shapes.
    -Center is the icon, with over effects like buttons, and logo. They'll all take some time, but should be something original, and worth the wait. Thank you.
    m!n!ma! [Public Beta]-playstation.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkbarber View Post
    Love my iphone 5 but miss my jailbreak soo bad. Lol. Here's a wall for everyone with a 5 Attachment 616167
    Nice wall my friend. Based on the fact I had 3g till about 12 months ago, I should be able to use that by 2015 :P Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 11-24-2012 at 08:21 AM.

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (11-24-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-24-2012), lion19 (11-24-2012), picoro (11-24-2012)

  32. #119
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 115 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I can re-create that logo in illustrator no problems. Ill "Sink" down to a wood layer, and may even sink down to that lace pattern for the lower section. One thing though...I use a 90 degree light source for all those inner shadows, because that's pretty much what the icon mask is. It's light at the top, and dark down the bottom. The logo is 120 (or something like that:P) degree light source, so for your brain, and eye's benefit, I will use m! light source I really enjoy these consoles, but they take a little playing around. Here's my progress on one of them. I've got some C2C playing, and a nice cozey work space. Well out of the "blank canvas stare" stage :P
    -Top is the image I'm taking ideas from.
    -Bottom left is the smart object @2x that gives me the basic shapes.
    -Center is the icon, with over effects like buttons, and logo. They'll all take some time, but should be something original, and worth the wait. Thank you.
    Attachment 616198


    Nice wall my friend. Based on the fact I had 3g till about 12 months ago, I should be able to use that by 2015 :P Thank you.
    wow amazing work in photoshop,thx master!!.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to picoro For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (11-24-2012), Sk37cH (11-24-2012)

  34. #120
    Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    4,157
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

    could i request Path,Wells Fargo, MyWallet+, and Spotify please
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-24-2012), Sk37cH (11-24-2012)

+ Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts