Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: IO by D1LL1NG3R

  1. #1061
    @Tazzaras

    Bro, you gotta start somewhere. Remember crawl, walk then run. Those icons might not be a perfect match, but right now they are better than the stock ones that I have.

    The web is full of information and ideas. There are probably thousands of YouTube tutorials on PS. Take any tips and advice from anyone on here that is willing to give it. We all started at ground zero!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    CHOOK1811 (03-27-2013), D1LL1NG3R (03-26-2013), EricB78 (03-27-2013), RKO1195 (03-27-2013), stratnik (03-28-2013), Tazzaras (03-27-2013)

  3. #1062
    Quick 3G icon.-3g2.png

    Layout icon maker.-3-iconmaker.png
    Last edited by TEK_2012; 03-27-2013 at 12:41 AM.

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    CHOOK1811 (03-27-2013), D1LL1NG3R (03-27-2013), delutedsoul (03-27-2013), Hip5 (03-27-2013), James424 (04-02-2013), Karoonchai (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), RKO1195 (03-27-2013), stratnik (03-28-2013), zplit (03-27-2013)

  5. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Quick 3G icon.-3g2.png

    Layout icon maker.-3-iconmaker.png
    Amazing icons pal thanks for sharing.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    CHOOK1811 (03-27-2013), Hip5 (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), TEK_2012 (03-27-2013)

  7. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Amazing icons pal thanks for sharing.
    Thanks appreciate it.

    Sorry guys posted the wrong 3G icon here is the correct one.-3g-new.png
    Last edited by TEK_2012; 03-27-2013 at 12:54 AM.

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    CHOOK1811 (03-27-2013), Hip5 (03-27-2013), James424 (04-02-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), RKO1195 (03-27-2013), stratnik (03-28-2013), zplit (03-27-2013)

  9. #1065
    whatīs up fellas..

    i have some days off. donīt have to work until next wednesday.time to fix some issues peeps had with my widgets and makes some goodies for IO

    i think iīll start with porting the custom loading screens to iphone 5 and make an iphone5 wallpaper psd

    and i have a fix for the IO spin widget that some guys use on their iphone5 more options to setup and it is now ready for ip4 too

    you donīt have todo anything.the widget knows on what iphone it is and pulls the right images
    @D1LL1NG3R

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

    CHOOK1811 (03-27-2013), Hip5 (03-27-2013), James424 (04-02-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), RKO1195 (03-27-2013)

  11. #1066
    Glad to see you around!

    Maybe you guys can finish that blue mod too! I like to go back and forth!

    Nice idea on the auto switching based on phone size too!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-27-2013), Hip5 (03-27-2013), RKO1195 (03-27-2013), stratnik (03-28-2013)

  13. #1067
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 81 Times in 43 Posts

    Good to hear! Hope you have time to post that alternate LS on post #791, looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by D1LL1NG3R View Post
    whatīs up fellas..

    i have some days off. donīt have to work until next wednesday.time to fix some issues peeps had with my widgets and makes some goodies for IO

    i think iīll start with porting the custom loading screens to iphone 5 and make an iphone5 wallpaper psd

    and i have a fix for the IO spin widget that some guys use on their iphone5 more options to setup and it is now ready for ip4 too

    you donīt have todo anything.the widget knows on what iphone it is and pulls the right images

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rob63 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  15. #1068
    thats not a lockscreen thats a bootlogo man..
    @D1LL1NG3R

  16. #1069
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 81 Times in 43 Posts

    Oops, sorry my bad. Well, whatever it is... I WANT IT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by D1LL1NG3R View Post
    thats not a lockscreen thats a bootlogo man..

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to rob63 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-27-2013)

  18. #1070
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 100 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @Tazzaras

    Bro, you gotta start somewhere. Remember crawl, walk then run. Those icons might not be a perfect match, but right now they are better than the stock ones that I have.

    The web is full of information and ideas. There are probably thousands of YouTube tutorials on PS. Take any tips and advice from anyone on here that is willing to give it. We all started at ground zero!
    Thanks man for the kind words and advice yea this community is awesome and I've learned a lot because of it. Hopefully I can keep improving on what I know already
    Go Gators!!!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tazzaras For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), stratnik (03-28-2013)

  20. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzaras View Post
    Thanks man for the kind words and advice yea this community is awesome and I've learned a lot because of it. Hopefully I can keep improving on what I know already

    if you need any help..ask me.

    i donīt wanted to be rude..only wanted you to think and learn thatīs the way some guys did with me and now look where i am

    i started using photoshop in november 2011
    @D1LL1NG3R

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013), RKO1195 (03-27-2013)

  22. #1072
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 100 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by D1LL1NG3R View Post
    if you need any help..ask me.

    i donīt wanted to be rude..only wanted you to think and learn thatīs the way some guys did with me and now look where i am

    i started using photoshop in november 2011
    OF course man and don't worry I didn't take it personally I knew what you were at trying to get me at, so all is well.
    Go Gators!!!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tazzaras For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-27-2013), King_O_Hill (03-27-2013)

  24. #1073
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    821
    Thanks
    14,667
    Thanked 1,054 Times in 524 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    I've got folder icons done up. I'll upload later

    ok fellas here are some folder icons ive done up. if you can find the one you want let me know ill make em. hope you all enjoy.

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xat3up54ft3ju51
    When ya have time delutedsoul How bout sports, weather, social. Thanks for the others they look awesome with the theme. One of the many things I just love is the sent mail ui icon. That rocket ship is just cool. Just one of the many little things I picked up on.

    Later;HIP5

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-28-2013), delutedsoul (03-27-2013)

  26. #1074
    Master of Colors delutedsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fort Smith AR
    Posts
    1,170
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 616 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    When ya have time delutedsoul How bout sports, weather, social. Thanks for the others they look awesome with the theme. One of the many things I just love is the sent mail ui icon. That rocket ship is just cool. Just one of the many little things I picked up on.

    Later;HIP5
    No problem ill knock those out tomorrow brother. Glad you like me by the way

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (03-28-2013), RKO1195 (03-28-2013)

  28. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Glad you like me by the way
    he doesnīt like you man, he just want the icons LMAO

    good morning guys
    @D1LL1NG3R

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (03-28-2013), King_O_Hill (03-28-2013), RKO1195 (03-28-2013)

  30. #1076
    Hey guys when someone has time I need iCleaner icon and mobile terminal icon thanks

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-28-2013), King_O_Hill (03-28-2013)

  32. #1077
    what does icleaner? if itīs something like wipecache theres n freakin iwipecache icon in the theme that will fit all similar apps....

    terminal wouldnīt be that hard to do, may i have time todo that later..

    please sent me the right bundle and icon-name over (please bundle not app)
    @D1LL1NG3R

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-28-2013), RKO1195 (03-28-2013)

  34. #1078

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-28-2013), King_O_Hill (03-28-2013), stratnik (03-28-2013)

  36. #1079
    please have a look in com.hesson.wipecache in my theme.. i think thatīll match
    @D1LL1NG3R

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (03-28-2013), King_O_Hill (03-28-2013)

  38. #1080

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (03-28-2013), Hip5 (03-28-2013)

Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •