+ Reply
Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ferlop15 @Dacal, hey buddy, I downloaded your latest Basalt LS, and noticed you fixed a few things but I caught a few times on partlycloudy, mostlycloudy conditions
...
  1. #1861
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    4,185
    Thanked 8,986 Times in 4,507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Dacal, hey buddy, I downloaded your latest Basalt LS, and noticed you fixed a few things but I caught a few times on partlycloudy, mostlycloudy conditions day and night, that the clouds were chopped off as they flowed across...I thought it was the cloud images, but they were fine...then I replaced the js files for those conditions from an earlier version and it seems they are fine now...just thought I'd let you know If you wish to check on it....or could be just me!
    I see this too. Thought I had an older version or something.,
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. #1862
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,948
    Thanks
    7,595
    Thanked 19,197 Times in 3,913 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    It's not just you ! I saw this, think it the translateX function vs. the translate(Xpx, Ypx). I must look when i have the time. Curiously, it's just when you respring and all is good after you touch the screen.
    Hi Dacal,

    It's something to do with this:

    var delayDuration = durationValue(randomInteger(1, 10));
    cloudDiv.style.webkitAnimationDelay = delayDuration +", " + delayDuration;

    Delete this and it's ok.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-16-2013), Destan (04-16-2013), King_O_Hill (04-16-2013), Lucys (04-27-2013), RKO1195 (04-16-2013), Smitbeat (04-16-2013)

  4. #1863
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 1,809 Posts

    #ToPaz update is live in Cydia and LS has better touch function and man did he hit it on the nail lol most smoothest touch I've used thanks bud for your work!

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (04-16-2013), Dacal (04-16-2013), Destan (04-16-2013), King_O_Hill (04-16-2013), Smitbeat (04-16-2013)

  6. #1864
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,487 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi Dacal,

    It's something to do with this:

    var delayDuration = durationValue(randomInteger(1, 10));
    cloudDiv.style.webkitAnimationDelay = delayDuration +", " + delayDuration;

    Delete this and it's ok.
    You're right !

    Another option is to delete the "overflow : hidden;" lines in main CSS files.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Destan (04-16-2013), FabioSouza (04-18-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-20-2013), King_O_Hill (04-16-2013), RKO1195 (04-16-2013), Smitbeat (04-16-2013)

  8. #1865
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Decal,
    Is there any way to shoe humidity in the GPS sb widget in the scrolling info. Thanks

  9. #1866
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,487 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Decal,
    Is there any way to shoe humidity in the GPS sb widget in the scrolling info. Thanks
    Yes, it's possible. Exemple for english, in main.js :

    default:
    document.getElementById("todayInfo").innerHTML =
    '<span>Today, the weather condition is </span><span id="desc">'+obj.description+'</span><span> and the temperature is </span><span id="temp">'+obj.temp+''
    +tempUnit.toUpperCase()+'</span><span>. The lower temperature expected is </span><span id="low">'+obj.todaylow+''
    +tempUnit.toUpperCase()+'</span><span> and the maximum </span><span id="high">'+obj.todayhigh+''
    +tempUnit.toUpperCase()+'</span><span>. The humidity is </span><span id="humidity">'+obj.humidity+'%</span><span>. The next update will occur in </span><span id ="nextupdate">'+updateInterval+'</span><span>'+updNext+'.</span>';
    break;


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (04-17-2013), Destan (04-17-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-20-2013), RKO1195 (04-17-2013), Smitbeat (04-17-2013)

  11. #1867
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Thank you decal

  12. #1868
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wink thank you !!!
    This is the BEST THEME i EVER SAW !
    first i wanna thank u so much for the hard work ...
    and second how can i install this add-on by .zip files ? can i install using itools ??

    thanks for the Help!
    : Grinny:: Grinny:: Grinny:: Grinny:


    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi ! iOS 6.1 compatibility update (not perfect, but it's a first step) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmpjjndqpx...d-on.theme.zip

    Include MediaPlayer, Camera,... And a lot of stuff from Smitbeat .

    Let me know .

  13. #1869
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,487 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioSouza View Post
    This is the BEST THEME i EVER SAW !
    first i wanna thank u so much for the hard work ...
    and second how can i install this add-on by .zip files ? can i install using itools ??

    thanks for the Help!
    : Grinny:: Grinny:: Grinny:: Grinny:
    Thx

    No need to install this file if you have the latest version available on Cydia.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-20-2013)

  15. #1870
    Green Apple iamevl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NE UK
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 54 Times in 33 Posts

    hi guys,

    my topaz SB looks great ( Thanks very much Dacal )- if a little different to the original and i have been modifying it a little - one thing i cant work out is how to make the digital clock on the top left disappear?

    any help would be welcomed

    ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)-dohfwtfuz5h4z_ptr4a2x1eztjk3ggefv1vdkn1-pfg.png
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

  16. #1871
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

    Hello to all; Dacal I took one of your theme just to make this lil truc.merci to you


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-20-2013), King_O_Hill (04-20-2013)

  18. #1872
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,487 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iamevl View Post
    hi guys,

    my topaz SB looks great ( Thanks very much Dacal )- if a little different to the original and i have been modifying it a little - one thing i cant work out is how to make the digital clock on the top left disappear?

    any help would be welcomed

    Attachment 633279
    Add a "display : none;" line in the CSS file (time section i think).


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-21-2013)

  20. #1873
    Green Apple iamevl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NE UK
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 54 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Add a "display : none;" line in the CSS file (time section i think).
    You sir, are the man! Thanks!
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to iamevl For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-21-2013)

  22. #1874
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    1,953
    Thanked 5,430 Times in 1,048 Posts

    Hello Dacal, I really appreciate you and hope things are well for you and yours....a) in your original LS (Basalt), how can I individually center text for each item in the date info* and weather info* containers? b) The 2 solutions you and Ian gave for the small issue with the animations on the newer version, is it really safe to delete this code, why is it not needed? Thanks in advance

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-22-2013)

  24. #1875
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 8,487 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Hello Dacal, I really appreciate you and hope things are well for you and yours....a) in your original LS (Basalt), how can I individually center text for each item in the date info* and weather info* containers? b) The 2 solutions you and Ian gave for the small issue with the animations on the newer version, is it really safe to delete this code, why is it not needed? Thanks in advance
    Hi !

    a) Generally, to center the text, i size the DIV with a width of 320, and position on the edge (left: 0px). Then, i use the "text-align: center" property.
    b) It's safe to delete ! It's just to introduce a delay in the animation of the clouds, but not really visible and important.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (04-22-2013)

  26. #1876
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    1,953
    Thanked 5,430 Times in 1,048 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi !

    a) Generally, to center the text, i size the DIV with a width of 320, and position on the edge (left: 0px). Then, i use the "text-align: center" property.
    b) It's safe to delete ! It's just to introduce a delay in the animation of the clouds, but not really visible and important.
    Thank you for the reply....the text-align: center always works, but in this case, you have the dateinfo* encompassing clock/date widgets and each would not center individually.....Same goes for weatherinfo*. Each item is not able to center individually....I am sorry for my amateurish questions, lol

  27. #1877
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,196
    Thanks
    4,252
    Thanked 16,757 Times in 4,020 Posts

    You have to take all of the items out of their respective containers/divs

    Date widget usually contains the day, date, month, and year

    The weatherinfo container has all the humidity, temp, high, low, desc and so forth. You'll have to pull all of the individual elements out of their "container" divs if you want to have them separate. Usually you can still move them around even if they're contained by adding the width of 320px and text-align:center; and left:0px; you may have to make the top: a negative value, or you can remove the elements out of the bigger div.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-23-2013), ferlop15 (04-22-2013)

  29. #1878
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    1,953
    Thanked 5,430 Times in 1,048 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    You have to take all of the items out of their respective containers/divs

    Date widget usually contains the day, date, month, and year

    The weatherinfo container has all the humidity, temp, high, low, desc and so forth. You'll have to pull all of the individual elements out of their "container" divs if you want to have them separate. Usually you can still move them around even if they're contained by adding the width of 320px and text-align:center; and left:0px; you may have to make the top: a negative value, or you can remove the elements out of the bigger div.
    Thank you Mamajay. all those things I already know. The actual separation of each item from their respective container is the function I'm trying to understand how to do.....
    Last edited by ferlop15; 04-22-2013 at 06:03 PM.

  30. #1879
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,196
    Thanks
    4,252
    Thanked 16,757 Times in 4,020 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thank you Mamajay. all those things I already know. The actual separation of each item from their respective container is the function I'm trying to understand how to do....
    You will have something that looks like this

    <div id="day_nightContainer">
    <div id="moon"></div>
    <div id="moonray"></div>
    <div id="sun"></div>
    <div id="sunray"></div>
    </div>

    Do you see how the div opens with the container? And then closes at the end after all the elements?

    Remove the BIG div and open and close each one
    <div id="moon"></div>
    <div id="moonray"></div>
    <div id="sun"></div>
    <div id="sunray"></div>

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-23-2013), ferlop15 (04-22-2013)

  32. #1880
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Thanks
    1,953
    Thanked 5,430 Times in 1,048 Posts

    Just some minor adjustments, for now.....Love this!!!


  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (04-24-2013), Destan (04-24-2013), Fattone66 (04-25-2013), Lucys (04-27-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts