Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

  1. #1621
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 448 Times in 235 Posts

    thanks rko!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Snow animations on ios6 are flowing so smooth now, thanks Dacal....off to google to collect more weather images





    wow! what mod is this, where can i find it !?! that looks great!

    hey dacal any chance of an auxo theme when u get time buddy?
    Last edited by Feanor64; 03-13-2013 at 02:36 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Feanor64 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-13-2013)

  3. #1622
    I'm still working on perfecting my setup, I think this will probably be the final on my iphone, still hunting down the weather images




  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-14-2013), Feanor64 (03-14-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), kimvy (03-15-2013), NewdestinyX (03-14-2013), RKO1195 (03-15-2013)

  5. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I'm still working on perfecting my setup, I think this will probably be the final on my iphone, still hunting down the weather images
    Looks amazing, Ferlop. Would you be willing to do a few different name-only icons for me? Your setup, which you started helping me with a while back, is the next one I'd like to try. But of the 10 apps/icons you use on page 1 of your springboard - I only use System (Settings), Camera and Cydia. In addition I'd need an icon for Tapatalk and ModMyi - and a FolderIcon version for Lifestyle, Jailbreak and Utilities. Could you make them at your convenience?

    Thanks in advance,
    Grant

  6. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Looks amazing, Ferlop. Would you be willing to do a few different name-only icons for me? Your setup, which you started helping me with a while back, is the next one I'd like to try. But of the 10 apps/icons you use on page 1 of your springboard - I only use System (Settings), Camera and Cydia. In addition I'd need an icon for Tapatalk and ModMyi - and a FolderIcon version for Lifestyle, Jailbreak and Utilities. Could you make them at your convenience?

    Thanks in advance,
    Grant
    Sure, I can do those icons for you, please specify your 5 icons for the top row, and your 5 icons for the bottom, keep in mind that the top icons should not have badge notifications( they already sit high up)

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-14-2013), RKO1195 (03-15-2013)

  8. #1625
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Sure, I can do those icons for you, please specify your 5 icons for the top row, and your 5 icons for the bottom, keep in mind that the top icons should not have badge notifications( they already sit high up)
    Will do shortly when I get to work. I'll PM you.

    Thanks!
    Grant
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-14-2013)

  10. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    thanks rko!!!



    wow! what mod is this, where can i find it !?! that looks great!

    hey dacal any chance of an auxo theme when u get time buddy?
    I think SmitBeat have done an Auxo theme... Somewhere


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (03-14-2013), Feanor64 (03-14-2013), ferlop15 (03-15-2013), King_O_Hill (03-14-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013), Smitbeat (03-15-2013)

  12. #1627
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 448 Times in 235 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    I think SmitBeat have done an Auxo theme... Somewhere
    ok ill look around thanks and im looking forward to iphone 5 update buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Auxo themes ToPaz ))))) BaSalt HD to do tomorrow ))))
    Attachment 618951



    yay page 67 thanks man!!
    Last edited by Feanor64; 03-14-2013 at 07:00 PM.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Feanor64 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (03-15-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013), Smitbeat (03-15-2013)

  14. #1628
    @Dacal, I hope it's okay with you....This is my setup for iPhone 5 only...It is the Basalt AniW Lockscreen for use on springboard...Download both Fer3 and Text Icons folders and place in Winterboard themes folder....Text Icons on top, psd included to make your own text icons....Iconoclasm is included, but I also use Gridlock...Optional Fer Analog Clock is an iwidget (place in User/Library/iwidgets folder...thx to Ian, Eldwin,Durben).....Many thanks to you, Dacal, sir, and Mone also
    Theme...
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dnax0algwechrcz
    Text Icons
    Text Icons Thin.zip
    Analog Clock iwidget
    Fer_AnalogNew.zip
    Wallpaper.psd
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3cnzld8gt4mh3dx


    Last edited by ferlop15; 03-15-2013 at 03:32 PM.

  15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (03-15-2013), DanOptic (03-16-2013), Darrenrooster (03-15-2013), Fattone66 (03-15-2013), Feanor64 (03-15-2013), GUNNY29 (03-16-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), jon347 (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013), RKO1195 (03-15-2013), Smitbeat (03-15-2013)

  16. #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    ok ill look around thanks and im looking forward to iphone 5 update buddy!
    This week-end, i promise. Very busy to correct some stuff on uniAw thread, because weather update is crappy on iOS6. I think it's done, i can now work on the update of ToPaz LS and SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Dacal, I hope it's okay with you....This is my setup for iPhone 5 only...It is the Basalt AniW Lockscreen for use on springboard...Download both Fer4 and Text Icons folders and place in Winterboard themes folder....Text Icons on top, psd included to make your own text icons....Iconoclasm is included, but I also use Gridlock...Optional Fer Analog Clock is an iwidget (place in User/Library/iwidgets folder...thx to Ian, Eldwin,Durben).....Many thanks to you, Dacal, sir, and Mone also
    Theme...
    Fer4[SB]Topaz.theme.zip
    Text Icons
    Text Icons Thin.zip
    Analog Clock iwidget
    Fer_AnalogNew.zip


    Thx a lot ! It's really beautiful.
    Last edited by Dacal; 03-15-2013 at 02:59 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (03-15-2013), Feanor64 (03-15-2013), Ian Nicoll (03-15-2013), King_O_Hill (03-15-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013), RKO1195 (03-15-2013), Smitbeat (03-15-2013)

  18. #1630
    Cant wait for IPhone 5 version of this beauty!

  19. #1631
    Hey Ferlop,
    Thanks for this beauty. Can I trouble you to make a winter board and jump text icons. Sorry I don't have Ps. Thanks a lot dude!

  20. #1632
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Dacal, I hope it's okay with you....This is my setup for iPhone 5 only...It is the Basalt AniW Lockscreen for use on springboard...Download both Fer3 and Text Icons folders and place in Winterboard themes folder....Text Icons on top, psd included to make your own text icons....Iconoclasm is included, but I also use Gridlock...Optional Fer Analog Clock is an iwidget (place in User/Library/iwidgets folder...thx to Ian, Eldwin,Durben).....Many thanks to you, Dacal, sir, and Mone also
    Theme...
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dnax0algwechrcz
    Text Icons
    Text Icons Thin.zip
    Analog Clock iwidget
    Fer_AnalogNew.zip



    Thank you very much. If it's possible could I get a black or grey wallpaper instead of these color ones please?

    I mean this layer in black or grey.ImageUploadedByModMyi1363359134.468662.jpg
    Last edited by Fattone66; 03-15-2013 at 09:52 AM.

  21. #1633
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 448 Times in 235 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Dacal, I hope it's okay with you....This is my setup for iPhone 5 only...It is the Basalt AniW Lockscreen for use on springboard...Download both Fer3 and Text Icons folders and place in Winterboard themes folder....Text Icons on top, psd included to make your own text icons....Iconoclasm is included, but I also use Gridlock...Optional Fer Analog Clock is an iwidget (place in User/Library/iwidgets folder...thx to Ian, Eldwin,Durben).....Many thanks to you, Dacal, sir, and Mone also
    Theme...
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dnax0algwechrcz
    Text Icons
    Text Icons Thin.zip
    Analog Clock iwidget
    Fer_AnalogNew.zip



    hello thanks for this!! one question what exactly do i need to delete to get rid of the time so i can replace with iwidget

  22. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    hello thanks for this!! one question what exactly do i need to delete to get rid of the time so i can replace with iwidget
    Replace this Lock.css file if you want to use with the round analog clock iwidget.....
    Lock-1136.css

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Thank you very much. If it's possible could I get a black or grey wallpaper instead of these color ones please?

    I mean this layer in black or grey.ImageUploadedByModMyi1363359134.468662.jpg
    Sure, here's the overlay, with no color
    -overlay_1-2-1136.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Hey Ferlop,
    Thanks for this beauty. Can I trouble you to make a winter board and jump text icons. Sorry I don't have Ps. Thanks a lot dude!
    Hi, I hope I understood your second request for a "JUMP" text icon, is that right? here are both, to use on lower row
    -text-icn.png-text-icns.png
    Last edited by ferlop15; 03-15-2013 at 03:03 PM.

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (03-15-2013), Destan (03-15-2013), Fattone66 (03-15-2013), Feanor64 (03-15-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), jon347 (03-17-2013), King_O_Hill (03-15-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013)

  24. #1635
    Thanks dude I really appreciate it.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (03-15-2013)

  26. #1636
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 448 Times in 235 Posts

    thanks ferlop!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Feanor64 For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (03-15-2013)

  28. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Replace this Lock.css file if you want to use with the round analog clock iwidget.....
    Lock-1136.css



    Sure, here's the overlay, with no color
    -overlay_1-2-1136.png



    Hi, I hope I understood your second request for a "JUMP" text icon, is that right? here are both, to use on lower row
    -text-icn.png-text-icns.png
    Hey dude I'm sorry to be a pain but can you make the jump one of the higher icons. Sorry for the trouble. I appreciate it. Thanks
    Last edited by Best01; 03-15-2013 at 05:05 PM.

  29. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Hey dude I'm sorry to be a pain but can you make the jump one of the higher icons. Sorry for the trouble. I appreciate it. Thanks
    Sure.....a little later tonite

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (03-15-2013)

  31. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Sure.....a little later tonite
    Thanks dude

  32. #1640

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (03-15-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013)

Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •