+ Reply
Page 75 of 122 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2434

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I have a problem guys, i just wanted to play plants vs. zombies the game from appstore I started and after a few seconds it pushed me back to my
...
  1. #1481
    Green Apple K_y_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    I have a problem guys,
    i just wanted to play plants vs. zombies the game from appstore
    I started and after a few seconds it pushed me back to my homescreen.
    If i disable ToPaz on winterboard all works fine. Its the only game who wont start with enabled winterboard. All others work very well.
    Can someone help me?

    Thanks
    Kyra

  2. #1482
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    8,911
    Thanked 4,500 Times in 1,528 Posts

    Try rebooting your phone maybe haven't heard about this with topaz that's weird
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  3. #1483
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,745
    Thanks
    3,349
    Thanked 14,992 Times in 3,651 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    I have a problem guys,
    i just wanted to play plants vs. zombies the game from appstore
    I started and after a few seconds it pushed me back to my homescreen.
    If i disable ToPaz on winterboard all works fine. Its the only game who wont start with enabled winterboard. All others work very well.
    Can someone help me?

    Thanks
    Kyra
    Is that a popcap game? If so, it's the loading screen. Delete the "fallback" folder from the main theme and you will be fine

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-11-2013), K_y_r_a (02-11-2013)

  5. #1484
    Theme Creator Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 8,062 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Is that a popcap game? If so, it's the loading screen. Delete the "fallback" folder from the main theme and you will be fine
    I learn something today. Thx.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-11-2013), Smitbeat (02-12-2013)

  7. #1485
    Green Apple K_y_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Is that a popcap game? If so, it's the loading screen. Delete the "fallback" folder from the main theme and you will be fine
    WOW Mama.Jaay, A BIG FAT THNX to u, y it is a popcap game and your tip works!!!!!!!
    hmmmm can u tell me whats the prob? so no more loading screens in themes or what?

  8. #1486
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,745
    Thanks
    3,349
    Thanked 14,992 Times in 3,651 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    WOW Mama.Jaay, A BIG FAT THNX to u, y it is a popcap game and your tip works!!!!!!!
    hmmmm can u tell me whats the prob? so no more loading screens in themes or what?
    PopCap and themes don't play nice. The fallback folder is only for loading screens that aren't in the bundles or Folders folders already. So, any of the custom loaders will work... Just not the fallback one for generic apps

  9. #1487
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,473
    Thanks
    3,076
    Thanked 7,546 Times in 3,846 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    WOW Mama.Jaay, A BIG FAT THNX to u, y it is a popcap game and your tip works!!!!!!!
    hmmmm can u tell me whats the prob? so no more loading screens in themes or what?
    Not until Winterboard gets fixed. All these changes have affected WB way more than Saurik expected.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. #1488
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,745
    Thanks
    3,349
    Thanked 14,992 Times in 3,651 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Not until Winterboard gets fixed. All these changes have affected WB way more than Saurik expected.
    This issue has nothing to do with the winterboard update. It has always been this way for PopCap games like bejeweled

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-11-2013), Smitbeat (02-12-2013)

  12. #1489
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts

    I deleted the Fallback folder, but my Bejewelled does not open.

  13. #1490
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,745
    Thanks
    3,349
    Thanked 14,992 Times in 3,651 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    I deleted the Fallback folder, but my Bejewelled does not open.
    Delete the folder, uncheck and recheck the theme in wintetboard and respring

  14. #1491
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts

    Still nothing I even reinstalled Bejeweled

  15. #1492
    Green Apple K_y_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Has some of u a modded QWERTZ keyboard for ToPaz? Would be nice, because i dont use QWERTY or AZERTY keyboard

  16. #1493
    Theme Creator Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 8,062 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    Has some of u a modded QWERTZ keyboard for ToPaz? Would be nice, because i dont use QWERTY or AZERTY keyboard
    The AZERTY or QWERTY doesn't work ? AZERTY one is very generic i think.

    For information, iPod is nearly done. I must work on Camera app, reminders, weather... In fact, more things to do than for iOS 4 to iOS 5 transition ;o).

    Be patient, because i don't have a lot of time at the moment (a lot of things in my mind : a (very) good news for me and my wife, and a particular situation in the country where i live).

    But for sure, ToPaz update, as for my other themes, will be released in the next days/weeks.
    Last edited by Dacal; 02-11-2013 at 04:23 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-11-2013), K_y_r_a (02-11-2013), Smitbeat (02-12-2013)

  18. #1494
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    4,745
    Thanks
    3,349
    Thanked 14,992 Times in 3,651 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    The AZERTY or QWERTY doesn't work ? AZERTY one is very generic i think.

    For information, iPod is nearly done. I must work on Camera app, reminders, weather... In fact, more things to do than for iOS 4 to iOS 5 transition ;o).

    Be patient, because i don't have a lot of time at the moment (a lot of things in my mind : a (very) good news for me and my wife, and a particular situation in the country where i live).

    But for sure, ToPaz update, as for my other themes, will be released in the next days/weeks.
    GOOD NEWS FOR YOU AND THE WIFE... Is it Baby Dacal Time??

    And the situation should be calming down there in about 2-3 days, yes? The assassination of Belaid caused some serious rioting, I heard. They coming to an agreement sometime soon?
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 02-11-2013 at 04:34 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (02-11-2013)

  20. #1495
    Theme Creator Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 8,062 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    GOOD NEWS FOR YOU AND THE WIFE... Is it Baby Dacal Time??


    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    And the situation should be calming down there in about 2-3 days, yes? The assassination of Belaid caused some serious rioting, I heard. They coming to an agreement sometime soon?
    More quiet, but the situation is very complicated... It's a serious political crisis and we don't know how things are going to evoluate. Now, it can be the calm before tempest. I already lived the first revolution, i hope to not live another one.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-11-2013)

  22. #1496
    What's Jailbreak? ivory121888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cavite Philippines
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Hey Dacal,
    It's been awhile! Topaz is AWESOME, and it shows all the quality you've always shown in your themes! I have JadeHD, SilexHD, BaSaltHD, and I just bought Topaz today. Looking forward to your next project!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ivory121888 For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (02-12-2013)

  24. #1497
    Theme Creator Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 8,062 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ivory121888 View Post
    Hey Dacal,
    It's been awhile! Topaz is AWESOME, and it shows all the quality you've always shown in your themes! I have JadeHD, SilexHD, BaSaltHD, and I just bought Topaz today. Looking forward to your next project!
    Thanks a lot for these kind words !
    Last edited by Dacal; 02-12-2013 at 10:20 AM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-12-2013)

  26. #1498
    Theme Modder Smitbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,187
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 862 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thanks a lot for these kind words !
    Hi bro. You can count on me, I'll help you. All I did to make topaz and your other topics

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (02-12-2013), King_O_Hill (02-12-2013)

  28. #1499
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    When we thinking IOS 6.1 compatability
    is coming out?

  29. #1500
    Theme Modder Smitbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,187
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 862 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
    When we thinking IOS 6.1 compatability
    is coming out?
    I also hope that the update will be the end of the month

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-16-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts