Page 71 of 124 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Dacal,

This is my first post to you. Firstly I must say that I love your work. Secondly I am experiencing a problem, I'm not sure if anyone else has reported this to you or not. I have an iPhone 4S running 6.1 recently JB by Evasi0n. I was running 5.1.1 before and using the Jade HD theme and it was perfect. After the upgrade to 6.1 I was able to install JADE HD on my phone, but, the lockscreen is not displaying any alerts any more. I do not get email notifications on the lock screen neither do i get my Calendar Alerts, Alarm Alerts, SMS Banner, No Art work is displayed on the lockscreen when the JADE HD Lockscreen is enabled from Winterboard. It all starts working normally once I remove the Lockscreen option form WinterBoard. I also tried with installing the Selix HD theme, but its the exact same problem.

This very annoying for me & I would really appreciate if some work around / solution can be provided. I will eagerly wait for a response.

Thanks,
    Sim

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizmatic For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-06-2013)

Hi everyone, I am wondering which tweak you are all using to put your icons where ever you want to on the screen? I see a lot of screenshots where icons are all at the bottom or on the side and I can't figure out how to do that, any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
    coLLin

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    u can use any one of the following:

1) Gridlock
    2) Always Arrange
    3) iBlank

All available on Cydia.

Thanks man! I'm using an iphone 5 so I guess iBlank is my only choice there, Always Arrange isn't showing up and Gridlock says its not certified with my device yet. I appreciate the help!!

Cheers,
    coLLin

Quote Originally Posted by Charizmatic View Post
    Dacal,

This is my first post to you. Firstly I must say that I love your work. Secondly I am experiencing a problem, I'm not sure if anyone else has reported this to you or not. I have an iPhone 4S running 6.1 recently JB by Evasi0n. I was running 5.1.1 before and using the Jade HD theme and it was perfect. After the upgrade to 6.1 I was able to install JADE HD on my phone, but, the lockscreen is not displaying any alerts any more. I do not get email notifications on the lock screen neither do i get my Calendar Alerts, Alarm Alerts, SMS Banner, No Art work is displayed on the lockscreen when the JADE HD Lockscreen is enabled from Winterboard. It all starts working normally once I remove the Lockscreen option form WinterBoard. I also tried with installing the Selix HD theme, but its the exact same problem.

This very annoying for me & I would really appreciate if some work around / solution can be provided. I will eagerly wait for a response.

Thanks,
    Sim
    The workaround is to disable your HTML LS. This is not a problem with the LS, it is a WB iOS issue. Dacal has no control over it.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The workaround is to disable your HTML LS. This is not a problem with the LS, it is a WB iOS issue. Dacal has no control over it.
    Thanx for the reply. I want to know is it just me or others having the same issue as me, coz if this is a WB IOS issue then more the just me should be experiencing this. Also I'm currently using the Selix HD and my Phone dialer doesn't get the UI and the keyboard also remains standard. So i'm guessing that something somewhere isn't getting applied properly.

Thanx !!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizmatic View Post
    Thanx for the reply. I want to know is it just me or others having the same issue as me, coz if this is a WB IOS issue then more the just me should be experiencing this. Also I'm currently using the Selix HD and my Phone dialer doesn't get the UI and the keyboard also remains standard. So i'm guessing that something somewhere isn't getting applied properly.

Thanx !!
    The LS issue is happening to everyone.

Your dialer issue is also widespread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-06-2013)

Hi all. I need help please tell me where is the UIImages folder in the file system of your phone? Thanks in advance sorry for my english

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-06-2013)

It doesn't exist on the phone. UIImages displays images that would be in the .artwork file.

Or maybe I don't understand your question?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Smitbeat (02-06-2013)

It doesn't exist on the phone. UIImages displays images that would be in the .artwork file.

Or maybe I don't understand your question?
    as we now know what's changed in a folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    as we now know what's changed in a folder?
    Ahhh, I'm working on compiling a list.

Try this thread:

iOS6x Theme GUIDE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-06-2013), Smitbeat (02-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    dacal;

I've started a thread for the annoying lock screen line that appears in iOS 6 on full screen locks. I didn't want to get flamed for spamming. So I didn't post it here. Here's the thread. Winterboard iOS 6 Locksceen Line Fix
    Thx !

I'm back from a business travel and i just finish to upgrade (and JB) my 4S on 6.1. Too late here to have a look on the different issues (and i hope i will have the time... I live in Tunisia, it's possible that i have other things to think/make in the next days... Situation here is not very quiet). But i will do my best !

I received a lot of PM and/or mail, sorry if i don't replied to all. But to reply quickly, yes, i will update all my themes to iOS 6.1 if possible (first, ToPaz, then i will work on older ones).

Ahhh, I'm working on compiling a list.

Try this thread:

iOS6x Theme GUIDE
    Yes ! Thx ! Very good thread. It can save a lot of time !

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-06-2013), Smitbeat (02-07-2013)

Jato is very nice and has a ton of knowledge when it comes to UIImages and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Thx !

I'm back from a business travel and i just finish to upgrade (and JB) my 4S on 6.1. Too late here to have a look on the different issues (and i hope i will have the time... I live in Tunisia, it's possible that i have other things to think/make in the next days... Situation here is not very quiet). But i will do my best !

I received a lot of PM and/or mail, sorry if i don't replied to all. But to reply quickly, yes, i will update all my themes to iOS 6.1 if possible (first, ToPaz, then i will work on older ones).

Yes ! Thx ! Very good thread. It can save a lot of time !
    I will now update the settings icons and loading screens before the weekend that the lists you no more in my power

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-07-2013), RKO1195 (02-08-2013)

Last edited by Smitbeat; 02-08-2013 at 08:28 AM.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-08-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), Krima (02-07-2013), kristatos (02-10-2013), RKO1195 (02-08-2013), s22lane (02-14-2013)

Yes ! As usual, thx my friend.

Edit : the WIFI icon doesn't work for me
    Last edited by Dacal; 02-08-2013 at 12:49 AM.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), RKO1195 (02-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Yes ! As usual, thx my friend.

Edit : the WIFI icon doesn't work for me
    Hi updated now be changed ))))
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4w3dikkmo...cons.theme.zip

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-08-2013), King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), kristatos (02-10-2013), RKO1195 (02-08-2013)

smitbeat hello thank you for the post you are great, you squeezed it be possible to make the icon please barrel and cascade
    and thank you again for the nice work
    QUI OSE GAGNE / BIEN FAIRE ET LAISSER BRAIRE

Quote Originally Posted by MagikDomi View Post
    smitbeat hello thank you for the post you are great, you squeezed it be possible to make the icon please barrel and cascade
    and thank you again for the nice work
    always welcome
    Name:  frgfgh.png
Views: 448
Size:  4.5 KBName:  sdfgh.png
Views: 449
Size:  4.3 KBName:  sds.png
Views: 444
Size:  4.8 KB
    Last edited by Smitbeat; 02-08-2013 at 12:48 PM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-08-2013), King_O_Hill (02-08-2013), MagikDomi (02-09-2013), RKO1195 (02-08-2013)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Dacal (02-08-2013), Smitbeat (02-08-2013)

Page 71 of 124 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 ... LastLast