Page 62 of 124 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    oh, from your lips to Gods's ears, Gunny! I've heard conflicting reports. But I'm pretty sure it's still 512. Please someone prove me wrong. I'm on the road today or I would just go to Apple's site and look it up.

here's the prove, it's my screenshot

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (12-15-2012), GUNNY29 (12-15-2012), King_O_Hill (12-15-2012), Smitbeat (12-15-2012), The_Durben (12-15-2012)

There's the proof thanks schnedi 👍 Rather than replying use that time to look on apples site
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post

Yea!!!!! Thanks, Schnedi!!! Now I'm more excited than ever in getting a jailbreak for the iPhone 5. It will run so much more smoothly with that extra ram. I just hope that Saurik and the other Cydia tweak designers don't make their tweaks with greater need for ram and use up all the extra new RAM we're getting.

The extra RAM may sway me into getting a 5 and not waiting for the 5S.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

i'm pretty sure the i5S won't be much different! that's why i always wait for the non-S versions.

and the i5 is really fast!! and battery is great, idk but i'm really happy with it. the only missed thing is the JB

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (12-15-2012), Fattone66 (12-15-2012), King_O_Hill (12-15-2012), metaserph (12-16-2012)

LOL!!!. I think people are losing sight of what the THANKS button is for. In the last 15 or so posts -- whether there was 'useful' information posted (which is what the THANKS button is for) or not --- people were thanking people for just saying - "AMAZING WORK". I can understand if the receiver of the comment (being told they're amazing) would say thank you to the giver of that.. But 4 and 5 and 6 others were thanking that post.. I mean -- a happy/thanking environment is good. Don't mishear me... But if everyone gets thanked for everything whether or not it was helpful information - then the Thanks button really means nothing..

The thanks button isn't for 'I AGREE'. It's for use when a poster posts USEFUL INFORMATION. So new tweaks - answers to technical questions -- all that..

If you want to giggle -- look at post #1199 where '5' people thank Dacal for saying to Chevy "Amazing! Thx".. That's all.. Now maybe they also meant to thank Chevy's post - one before.. But it's several of the same folks..

Don't want to hijack the thread. I'm a BIG THANKER - these days as there's a LOT to thank around here with all this amazing work. But I've just been wondering if the thanks button is being used SO much - so that it's losing its meaning. Kind of like when you give a trophy to everyone on the little league team so no one feels left out.. a very silly development in recent years in American culture..

Okay -- off "my soapbox" now.. Back to modding.. LOL!!!
    The mighty OZ has spoken!

You will NOT use the thanks button in any manner other than as explained above!

oh, from your lips to Gods's ears, Gunny! I've heard conflicting reports. But I'm pretty sure it's still 512. Please someone prove me wrong. I'm on the road today or I would just go to Apple's site and look it up.
    How can you make statements without even checking what the phone specs are??? Just effin amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    I can't even believe you waste your time with nonsense destiny. Worry about what you do.
    Nice point J, and all this time, I thought it was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post

That screenshot could be a fake?!?!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 12-15-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (12-16-2012), RKO1195 (12-17-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The mighty OZ has spoken!

You will NOT use the thanks button in any manner other than as explained above!

How can you make statements without even checking what the phone specs are??? Just effin amazing!

Nice point J, and all this time, I thought it was just me.

That screenshot could be a fake?!?!
    You're always so late to the game, King... so irrelevant.. but adding your punches nonetheless. You're like that middle school football kid that jumps on the pile long after the play is over... but some things never change.. jes' sayin'.... And be assured - it is, indeed, just you... that "reacts" the way "you" do.

Sorry that I'm "late to the game". Oh yeah, it's because I actually have a real life.

I guess you should let me know what is the allotted time frame that I can post on a topic. I keep thinking this is an open forum, but you always set me straight with what your rules are.

Funny though, I don't seem to get the flack that you get for some reason. I'd rather be late than be as demeaning and condescending as you are.

Good luck with your attitude, you've seemed to aggravate almost everyone in here at one point or another. I can send you a list of PM's from other users thanking me for standing up to your foolishness. I don't mind being an azz when necessary.

Just chill and roll with it instead of trying to steer it dude. Geez!

Sorry Dacal, didn't want to do this on your thread, but sometimes.... Well you know!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 12-15-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 616 Posts

I almost feel bad for how much Newdestiny gets slammed.....almost

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-15-2012), NewdestinyX (12-15-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

I agree about the thanks thing to a point. You will see some useful and extremely helpful replies go "un-thanked" and yet some posts like you said get heaps of thanks. I don't think that counter is reflective of how helpful you are, just a rough guide. For instance, if a person has been thanked 50 times, and they haven't given one "thanks", then that's a good indication to not help them :P As for seemingly random thanks, think about this....If someone goes out of their way to help me out, then often (depending on the extent they help) I will hit the thanks button on a few of their random posts. I think that some of these guys are under thanked, so I see how the random thank you's would balance it out a little. I've posted full guides in return to some questions, and not received one thank you, but I have a friend that gives me random thank you's to balance it out, so I'm not going to turn them down Im not agreeing or disagreeing with this subject, i just don't think that counter is indicative of how helpful you are, but the "thanks given" counter is a good indication of how grateful a person is Lovely theme BTW. Some of the mods have been amazing! Keep up the good work. Thank you.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (12-16-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-15-2012), Fattone66 (12-15-2012), Feanor64 (03-14-2013), King_O_Hill (12-15-2012), NewdestinyX (12-15-2012)

DelutedSoul and Sk37,
    Thank you for the solidarity. But King's point is well taken. I can be preachy when something rubs me wrong. It can come off very condescending especially in a written form. I think I'm getting better at policing myself which is why people like Pinoy, Gunny and King even interact with me at all these days.

Gunny is right - "sometimes" - I can be a royal azzhole.. Fair enuff. But this is also a tough elitist boys club to break into... And when I see silly stuff goin' on I'm probably not gonna be able to help myself but speak up. As for King, he too often kiks again when a man's already taken his lumps. It's a quality no other member possesses except him. And he needs to grow out of it. He also calls names - something I never do and is against forum rules to boot. I too have received PM's about that behavior of his. Though there's been a polite detente of late and I'm grateful.

My last "humbly submitted" word on this thanks topic. The thanks button is too often used as a 'yeah and I think so too' button. That's just the undeniable reality of it. BUT others are right to say "they can use the thanks button anyway they damned well please!" I accept that and I'm moving on.

Subject closed. Let's get back to this great thread and theme. No, not just because I say so, but because Dacal deserves better.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-15-2012 at 09:37 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-15-2012), Pinoy (12-18-2012), Smitbeat (12-15-2012)

Fair enough,

Happy Holidays bro!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

metaserph (12-16-2012), NewdestinyX (12-16-2012), Pinoy (12-18-2012)

don't know if an app can fake an screenshot but i've tried several similar apps and they all give me 1015MB of RAM

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (12-15-2012), King_O_Hill (12-16-2012)

I was just kidding bro.

Although it could be done as an HTML...

yes, I probably could have wasted my time doing it with html. but I posted the SS 5 minutes after @NewdestinyX. I would not have had time to do it.

or maybe i just posted what SYS-Activity app says.... but we'll never know it :S

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (12-16-2012), King_O_Hill (12-16-2012)

Hello Smitbeat, Im just thinking if u have some spare time,can u makethis to be the loading screen that is in the fallback folder?I'm sorry,coz the blue eye kinda freak me out TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default-2x.png  
    Last edited by Nickless; 12-16-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickless View Post
    Hello Smitbeat, Im just thinking if u have some spare time,can u makethis to be the loading screen that is in the fallback folder?I'm sorry,coz the blue eye kinda freak me out TIA
    hello. Do you mean it?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lye98ufcr7...ing_screen.psd

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

kristatos (12-17-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Fair enough,

Happy Holidays bro!
    Y a ti también, chico..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

metaserph (12-16-2012)

He also calls names - something I never do and is against forum rules to boot.
    This isn't really true. You have called me some horrible things before, so much so, that after I pointed out how aggressive you were you removed your comment. King is not alone in this. Just saying my peace like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    i mean can u use the same image as in the 'app store' loading screen and change the name fr 'app store' to ' loading' for me pls.
    Last edited by Nickless; 12-16-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Do you think this is a lie. Or is it?
    Rocky-Racoon.com

Page 62 of 124 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 112 ... LastLast