Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Here's a visual. Hopefully it works for you Attachment 638591
    Moved the cloud container down, clouds moved down but are still static (yet animated only when I opened the html file in web viewer).

Why is it only animated when opened in web viewer yet static when applied?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Moved the cloud container down, clouds moved down but are still static (yet animated only when I opened the html file in web viewer).

Nvmd
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

I'm sorry, is this a mod I posted that you're using? If it is, it's only tested for iPhone 5....But check the config.js that you have animations turned on....If you're on iPhone4, all the information is being fed by the Lock.css file in CSS/Main folder

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-18-2013), pioneer88 (05-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I'm sorry, is this a mod I posted that you're using? If it is, it's only tested for iPhone 5....But check the config.js that you have animations turned on....If you're on iPhone4, all the information is being fed by the Lock.css file in CSS/Main folder
    Yup your latest mod. Animation is turned on in config.js.

I deleted Lock.css and replaced it with Lock-1136.css (renamed lock-1136 to Lock.css). Changed every 568px number in it to 480. Changed every top value by reducing it by 20px for PerPageHTML.

Edited the overlay_1-2-1136.png file to fit the 4S screen better.

Also changed the path inside the Wallpaper.html file to Lock.css instead of (originally) Lock-1136.css. Changed the name of Wallpaper.html to Widget.html in order to use with PerPageHTML.

Deleted the original Widget.html.

Basically now everything is working except some animations. Clock is animated, rain animation is working but clouds are static. They're moving in web viewer but not when I applied using pphtml.

Yup your latest mod. Animation is turned on in config.js.

I deleted Lock.css and replaced it with Lock-1136.css (renamed lock-1136 to Lock.css). Changed every 568px number in it to 480. Changed every top value by reducing it by 20px for PerPageHTML.

Edited the overlay_1-2-1136.png file to fit the 4S screen better.

Also changed the path inside the Wallpaper.html file to Lock.css instead of (originally) Lock-1136.css. Changed the name of Wallpaper.html to Widget.html in order to use with PerPageHTML.

Deleted the original Widget.html.

Basically now everything is working except some animations. Clock is animated, rain animation is working but clouds are static. They're moving in web viewer but not when I applied using pphtml.
    It's been a long time since I've used PerPage.....is it working as a regular winterboard theme, have you tried?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-18-2013), pioneer88 (05-17-2013)

Here's a screenshot

It's been a long time since I've used PerPage.....is it working as a regular winterboard theme, have you tried?
    Tried earlier, didn't work. Just tried again and still doesn't work. No animation.
    Last edited by pioneer88; 05-17-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Here's a screenshot

I'm no expert, but it seems that when you renamed Wallpaper.html to Widget.html, the original code in Wallpaper.html is pulling static images from "widgetContainer".....I'm sorry I may not be of much help, maybe a coder here can take a look, if you still rather use on PerPage

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-18-2013), It's Mi (05-18-2013), pioneer88 (05-18-2013)

I'm no expert, but it seems that when you renamed Wallpaper.html to Widget.html, the original code in Wallpaper.html is pulling static images from "widgetContainer".....I'm sorry I may not be of much help, maybe a coder here can take a look, if you still rather use on PerPage
    Thing is even when I didn't change anything clouds are already not working. I applied your mod straight after downloading it in Winterboard, which means the file name is Wallpaper.html but animations still don't work.

Also after I've made changes the animations do work in web viewer (widget.html) which suggests it's a problem related to how differently winter board/ pphtml handles the code compared to web viewer.
    Last edited by pioneer88; 05-18-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Here's a visual. Hopefully it works for you Attachment 638591
    @Best01, if you can, send me a screenshot of your icons positions on the springboard, and I can do that overlay for you, and also if you're gonna use RSS news feed

Thing is even when I didn't change anything clouds are already not working. I applied your mod straight after downloading it in Winterboard, which means the file name is Wallpaper.html but animations still don't work.
    Yea, that's strange...Steph earlier got it displaying fine and posted screenshots of his iphone 4S.....can you send it to me via PM, don't change anything on it, I would like to see what's going on....In the meantime, did you try that earlier mod I posted a week or 2 ago, but it doesn't have the dandelion animations, but just to see if it works, no need to change Lock.css on that one
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-18-2013 at 12:15 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-18-2013)

Here is my layout. I can move the icons with iconoclasm if need be but I would want my bottom icons too much lower than I have them now. This was my attempt at using a wallpaper and adding the shading but it doesn't look to good. I like the look of your icon shaded area better. If you can add it to my wallpaper I would be grateful but if its too much trouble ill take your overlay to fit my set up. I'm cool with whatever you can do bro! I appreciate it. Tia
    [ATTACH]638595[image.jpgimage.jpg/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-18-2013)

Here is my layout. I can move the icons with iconoclasm if need be but I would want my bottom icons too much lower than I have them now. This was my attempt at using a wallpaper and adding the shading but it doesn't look to good. I like the look of your icon shaded area better. If you can add it to my wallpaper I would be grateful but if its too much trouble ill take your overlay to fit my set up. I'm cool with whatever you can do bro! I appreciate it. Tia
    [ATTACH]638595[image.jpgimage.jpg/ATTACH]
    Ok, bud....find and send me the original wallpaper because this one is small and will not look good at all, will look blurry....It should be sized 640x1136....

hello

Last edited by Steph53940; 05-18-2013 at 12:48 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-18-2013), It's Mi (05-18-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello

Great job Steph!....ON IPHONE 4, I would myself maybe re-size the clock image a little smaller, and maybe use your original windmill that you shared....just a little bit shorter...only me, Steph......again, great job, friend!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-18-2013)

Ok, bud....find and send me the original wallpaper because this one is small and will not look good at all, will look blurry....It should be sized 640x1136....
    This is where I got it from. Mobile Photobucket. Thanks again bro!

Great job Steph!....ON IPHONE 4, I would myself maybe re-size the clock image a little smaller, and maybe use your original windmill that you shared....just a little bit shorter...only me, Steph......again, great job, friend!!
    Thanks my friends but is not finish and thanks for idéa

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-18-2013)

I tested a few other weather elements

Frost, wind, snow, thunderstorm

And they all worked. Only cloud related elements don't work. Mostly cloudy, showers_cloud and cloud all have static clouds :/

Nice clock!! Looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Thanks my friends but is not finish and thanks for idéa

@Best01, try this one, bud....

-imags05868fd8g.png

Me tonight.

Last edited by ferlop15; 05-18-2013 at 03:44 AM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-18-2013), Destan (05-18-2013), It's Mi (05-18-2013), Steph53940 (05-18-2013)

someone has to make the ability of an iWidget rssfeed?

And the German RSS feed: replace these 3 items in main theme folder...I can't remember how to change the news feed, it's been a long time ago...Mone explains here in this link, German.
    Info > Neues Forum

Download: GermanTrans.zip

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scooterfips For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-18-2013), It's Mi (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Steph & Ferlop, how can I make these text icons on horizontal bars?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1925 View Post
    Steph & Ferlop, how can I make these text icons on horizontal bars?

TIA
    The Hello Friend. The easiest way is to make directly on the wall or with photoshop or gimp or do as FERLOP and myself icon by icon and make a layout for the placement of icons

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

Maverick1925 (05-27-2013)

Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 ... LastLast