Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Your text icons request: http://www.mediafire.com/?d1rfjmctikni3oc
    Check your image containers.....looks like sun/sunray containers need to be raised about 60/70 pixels....if that's the case, moon/moonray should also need adjusting......try these overlays, I move the back rectangles using your screenshot.
    Attachment 637316Attachment 637317
    Thank you SO much, Ferlop. But I didn't change any of my containers for sunray, etc. I DID set animations to false, though, in the config.js. The sun/moon there must be static images Dacal adds for day and night when you set animation to off. But they're dropped by 60px for some reason. A bug in Dacal's code??!? Unimaginable!

I had preferred to use UniAW as the animation over top of Dacal's weather walls for a while but then I get double sun and moon. I wonder if there's a way to get rid of the sun and moon when animation is off and/or get the sun/moon container back up where it belongs when animations are off?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-10-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thank you SO much, Ferlop. But I didn't change any of my containers for sunray, etc. I DID set animations to false, though, in the config.js. The sun/moon there must be static images Dacal adds for day and night when you set animation to off. But they're dropped by 60px for some reason. A bug in Dacal's code??!? Unimaginable!

I had preferred to use UniAW as the animation over top of Dacal's weather walls for a while but then I get double sun and moon. I wonder if there's a way to get rid of the sun and moon when animation is off and/or get the sun/moon container back up where it belongs when animations are off?
    Originally Posted by NewdestinyX
    Thanks so much, Ferlop! Look great. But check your code when animation gets set to false. The sun/moon static image that remains drops 60px.
    I believe that has to do with the lingering touch function. It's still being called. You can't activate it on your springboard, but open the mod in iFile and you'll see it. Ferlop, I will remove this if may, and send back to you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-10-2013), ferlop15 (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I believe that has to do with the lingering touch function. It's still being called. You can't activate it on your springboard, but open the mod in iFile and you'll see it. Ferlop, I will remove this if may, and send back to you.
    Yes, I would appreciate that, MJ.....thanks

Bite your tongue!, lol.....no, nothing wrong with Dacal's code, this mod is originally from his LS and therefore the sun/moon are lowered because of the original overlay, which has the clock image on top for the drop-down touch function.....maybe just have blank static images for sun/moon...
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-10-2013 at 08:15 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-10-2013)

Yes, I would appreciate that, MJ.....thanks

Bite your tongue!, lol.....no, nothing wrong with Dacal's code, this mod is originally from his LS and therefore the sun/moon are lowered because of the original overlay, which has the clock image on top for the touch function.....come on, man!
    Edited and sent via PM Ferlop. Verified working on PC and on iDevice.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-10-2013), The.Drifter (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Edited and sent via PM Ferlop. Verified working on PC and on iDevice.

Thanks for this, MJ....even if I had no conflicts, I still prefer to go as lean as possible....

@Dacal, I'm enjoying Basalt again, looks great.... dialer, color keyboard ,.......were there any carrier images, though? There's none in this update...., thanks again to Smitbeat
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-10-2013 at 08:39 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-10-2013), Dacal (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (05-10-2013), The.Drifter (05-10-2013)

Thanks for this, MJ....even if I had no conflicts, I still prefer to go as lean as possible....
    When will you release the fix MJ gave you Ferlop? And thanks!!

Not sure bud, trying to customize this new Basalt update..... BTW, are you running UniAw on top of Topaz as animations only iwidget or as a winterboard widget?

@Dacal, I'm enjoying Basalt again, looks great.... dialer, color keyboard ,.......were there any carrier images, though? There's none in this update...., thanks again to Smitbeat
    Lean is definitely the way to go. Enjoy. Glad I could help. I've been taught by the best

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-10-2013), The.Drifter (05-10-2013)

Not sure bud, trying to customize this new Basalt update..... BTW, are you running UniAw on top of Topaz as animations only iwidget or as a winterboard widget?
    I have UniAW6.1_WB (which is animation only too) customized to my liking running over top of your most recent mod of Topaz_GPS_LS_SB (Animations off) with the word icons on iP5. I was in the mood for the density of Ian's clouds a little more recently.. But I always run animations on all pages via WB.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-10-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have a SB iPhone 4 with All the latest animations? (Like the windmill etc )
    I'm using one with e6 ( sorry to bring another theme into this ) and I Dont want to redownload the whole theme since its also storred on my laptop
    And yes I do have topaz purchase
    Here it is ImageUploadedByModMyi1368198770.144708.jpg
    Thnx

In particular i'm wanting those rain ripples ( not sure this is written correct )

Too Much?

Ferlop,

How do you get dandelion to work on Home Screen

Hi.....welcome to the world of theming....in order to start customizing your phone you will have to start reading some threads on how to do the basics, first....like changing your icons manually, learning where the images are located, navigating with iFile.....please don't expect to find a simple download link, and your phone magically looks perfect...

Thanks for the welcome but I've been theming and customizing my iPhone for a few years now and am very familiar with iFile, manually changing icons and etc...which is why this seems like I'm missing the most simplest thing. So frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Does anyone have a SB iPhone 4 with All the latest animations? (Like the windmill etc )
    I'm using one with e6 ( sorry to bring another theme into this ) and I Dont want to redownload the whole theme since its also storred on my laptop
    And yes I do have topaz purchase
    Here it is ImageUploadedByModMyi1368198770.144708.jpg
    Thnx

In particular i'm wanting those rain ripples ( not sure this is written correct )
    The SB has not been updated with the windmill. Only the lock

Here is the mod including the new animations from Topaz theme....I modified a css file and LockBackground.html to my liking (minor stuff) but Dacal is not responsible....This is for iPhone 5, but will also work on iPhone 4, will just need very little adjusting and no Iconoclasm, since I don't have iPhone 4....Download and extract Topaz theme into Winterboard/Themes folder....Download and extract Text Icons theme into Winterboard/Themes folder (must be on top of your Main theme or any theme that has icons)....also Summerboard mode is needed....I'm using both Gridlock and Iconoclasm, layout included...

Main widget: ToPaz.GPS.FL.theme.zip
    Text Icons: Text IconsTheme.zip
    Text Icon PSD: Text Icons PSD.zip
    Iconoclasm: IconoclasmF.zip
    dbar RSS iwidget; You need iwidgets tweak from Cydia: dBar Rss iWidget.zip, credits to Mone and Krima converted to iwidget...
    No Icon Shadow; Drop in Winterboard: no icon shadow.zip, Thanks, Mamajaay!

All thanks to Dacal for allowing this free share....Please support our theme creators by using purchased themes....with thanks to Ian for the original UniAW, and Mone for her original modifications....
    First off, can't thank Ferlop enough for this mod. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm hoping someone can help with an issue I am having with it.

I am constantly using Chrome on my PC to view and alter widgets. For some very strange reason, this is the ONLY one that I can't get going. It just always says "Loading Data". It DOES work on my phone which is strange (i4) but when editing/playing/tweaking, I prefer to use the PC. I have the myLocation file in root of theme, line commented out and other line enabled in location.js......I just don't get it when all others work perfectly. Any thoughts would be great.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 05-10-2013 at 01:16 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    First off, can't thank Ferlop enough for this mod. Absolutely gorgeous!

I'm hoping someone can help. I am constantly using Chrome on my PC to view and alter widgets. For some very strange reason, this is the ONLY one that I can't get going. It just always says "Loading Data". It DOES work on my phone which is strange (i4) but when editing/playing/tweaking, I prefer to use the PC. I have the myLocation file in root of theme, line commented out and other line enabled in location.js......I just don't get it when all others work perfectly. Any thoughts would be great.
    If its an iWidget with options - it's missing its config.js and can't be seen on PC without rebuilding a config.js. But I didn't see if it was an SB widget or iWidget.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-10-2013)

If its an iWidget with options - it's missing its config.js and can't be seen on PC without rebuilding a config.js. But I didn't see if it was an SB widget or iWidget.
    Nope, not an iWidget. It's Ferlops LS mod on page 98

Is yours identical to Page 98 - or have you modded it at all? If you've modded it at all - zip it up and PM a link.. I'd like to try on my end.

Grant

Well - it works for me in my editors. TacoHTML Edit - Mac only.. None of the widgets open in Safari or Firefox - they all say Loading Data. I just don't use Chrome - so I can't test for you. But the original Topaz.GPS.F - opens and loads fine for me in Live Preview of TacoHTML Edit. Sorry I can't be of more help. But if you modded it - let me test that too..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-10-2013 at 01:56 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-10-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,761 Times in 6,737 Posts

Isn't this the one that a few of us tried and it worked for everyone but you? Or is this a different one?
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

28. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Isn't this the one that a few of us tried and it worked for everyone but you? Or is this a different one?
    This is the one. Thought I would try posting here. I just don't get it man. This is so crazy!

I actually wasn't sure if YOU were able to get it going?

Grant, nope - haven't modded a thing. Just trying to unzip and view in Chrome. Loading data is all I see. Again, all other widgets work fine. I should mention that demo mode works but not sure if that's helpful information.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-10-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,761 Times in 6,737 Posts

It worked fine for me, so it's hard to troubleshoot it when I can't reproduce it.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-10-2013), RKO1195 (05-10-2013)

Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 ... LastLast