Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

  1. #2121
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Yes,sir! It's all in the presentation, folks! can't decide which is a nicer cloudy image....





    Attachment 637202Attachment 637203
    I like the city image. You always pick great wallpapers.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-09-2013), nicoand (05-09-2013)

  3. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    I like the city image. You always pick great wallpapers.
    Thanks, I believe that's a shot of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower.....Did that second overlay work out ok?

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-09-2013), Dacal (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

  5. #2123
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Does anyone have transparent docks for i5 please share,thanks

  6. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thanks, I believe that's a shot of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower.....Did that second overlay work out ok?
    It worked beautifully. Thanks again. Do you know if there is a app in the App Store to make overlays out of pre existing wallpapers. Hate to keep asking for them if there was a somewhat easier way to make them. I unfortunately don't have and don't know how to use ps

  7. #2125
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,610
    Thanks
    42,507
    Thanked 18,237 Times in 6,615 Posts

    Search for Gimp on your PC. It's free!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-09-2013), ferlop15 (05-09-2013)

  9. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    It worked beautifully. Thanks again. Do you know if there is a app in the App Store to make overlays out of pre existing wallpapers. Hate to keep asking for them if there was a somewhat easier way to make them. I unfortunately don't have and don't know how to use ps
    I don't know of anything for iPhone....I don't think it would be easy working on creating overlays on mobile....I would try Gimp or Photoshop 2, I just read its free now.....for PC.....

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

  11. #2127
    Thank you ferlop and king. I'll give them a shot

  12. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    Does anyone have transparent docks for i5 please share,thanks
    Here you go. This should work. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6koqsircxg...kBG%402x-1.zip

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    T76 (05-09-2013)

  14. #2129
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Here's both overlays.....you could also change the text size or change the shadow on the text, to make the text more visible.....but if you prefer the overlays....
    Attachment 637176Attachment 637177
    You're awesome, Ferlop. Thanks.. But there's a problem. Look at the screenie below. For some reason your new 'backplates' to the sunrise sunset times and icon don't line up. What could be causing that. And look a little below that area too - there's this 'LINE' in the weather background pic itself about 20px below the icons line -- that seems like it's separating the image. What could be causing that? That was there before I added the overlay you just sent me and I've been meaning to ask you about it.. Any thoughts?

    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (05-12-2013)

  16. #2130
    iPhone? More like MyPhone boris1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 317 Times in 110 Posts

    Hei Dacal..when you operate the windmill and when the dandelion? Right now I have the windmill and I would like the dandelion .. thanks ..


    -img_0600.png

  17. #2131
    I've tried so many multiple iconoclasm layouts and I CANNOT get the icons to line up properly in the frame. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. TIA

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368127412.632856.jpg

  18. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    I've tried so many multiple iconoclasm layouts and I CANNOT get the icons to line up properly in the frame. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. TIA

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368127412.632856.jpg
    Try making the layout yourself? Download "Iconoclasm Layout Maker".

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013)

  20. #2133
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Try making the layout yourself? Download "Iconoclasm Layout Maker".
    Done that. That's as close as I can get them. I've never had this much trouble modding a theme

  21. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by boris1978 View Post
    Hei Dacal..when you operate the windmill and when the dandelion? Right now I have the windmill and I would like the dandelion .. thanks ..


    -img_0600.png
    Hi dandelion animation is for cloudy, windy, partly cloudy, mostly cloudy and haze conditions.

    With fair and clear, u will have the windmill.

    It's possible to change that, but i think it's good like this. Just wait tomorrow .


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-09-2013), Darrenrooster (05-09-2013), Destan (05-09-2013), ferlop15 (05-09-2013), It's Mi (05-12-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013)

  23. #2135
    iPhone? More like MyPhone boris1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 317 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi dandelion animation is for cloudy, windy, partly cloudy, mostly cloudy and haze conditions.

    With fair and clear, u will have the windmill.

    It's possible to change that, but i think it's good like this. Just wait tomorrow .

    Thanks Dacal..now I understand how it works!!!

  24. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    Done that. That's as close as I can get them. I've never had this much trouble modding a theme
    Ferlop released the icono layout for your setup with the setup itself. Find the original post. It's there.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ferlop released the icono layout for your setup with the setup itself. Find the original post. It's there.
    Did that and this is how it came out

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368149516.699862.jpg

    Seem a bit worst than before.

  26. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    Did that and this is how it came out

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1368149516.699862.jpg

    Seem a bit worst than before.
    Hi.....welcome to the world of theming....in order to start customizing your phone you will have to start reading some threads on how to do the basics, first....like changing your icons manually, learning where the images are located, navigating with iFile.....please don't expect to find a simple download link, and your phone magically looks perfect...
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-09-2013 at 08:25 PM.

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-10-2013), It's Mi (05-12-2013), King_O_Hill (05-09-2013), MamaJaay (05-10-2013), NewdestinyX (05-09-2013), RKO1195 (05-09-2013)

  28. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're awesome, Ferlop. Thanks.. But there's a problem. Look at the screenie below. For some reason your new 'backplates' to the sunrise sunset times and icon don't line up. What could be causing that. And look a little below that area too - there's this 'LINE' in the weather background pic itself about 20px below the icons line -- that seems like it's separating the image. What could be causing that? That was there before I added the overlay you just sent me and I've been meaning to ask you about it.. Any thoughts?

    Your text icons request: http://www.mediafire.com/?d1rfjmctikni3oc
    Check your image containers.....looks like sun/sunray containers need to be raised about 60/70 pixels....if that's the case, moon/moonray should also need adjusting......try these overlays, I move the back rectangles using your screenshot.
    -ugc3.png-ugc4.png
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-10-2013 at 01:27 AM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (05-12-2013), NewdestinyX (05-10-2013)

  30. #2140
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Too Much?

    Hi Ferlop,
    Would you Sharing your Apple Store Symbol? Looks very Nice.
    Updates you Page 98 The Main widget ( with dandelion) and Text Icons?
    i would be very happy if it were.
    Last edited by scooterfips; 05-10-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •