Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2465

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ToPaz (by Dacal aka @DacalMe)

  1. #2021
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    793
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    I tried to put a bak in the icon text theme and this happen. Can't get it back to working even reloading icon text theme file over. Any advice. ImageUploadedByModMyi1367773906.490614.jpg

  2. #2022
    please Dacal .c'est bien dans to ls que les ballons sont penchés????? i dont now .when conditions please

  3. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi @ll !

    Playing with the wind... Credit to Ferlop15 for the idea.

    Absoltuely astonishing, Dacal. Can't wait to have this on my lockscreen. And I don't CARE WHAT the weather is -- I'll lock it to windy days... just to see the animation. LOL!! Yahoo almost never reports 'windy' condition.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-05-2013), ferlop15 (05-05-2013)

  5. #2024
    You won't have to wait on yahoo's "Windy" or "Blustery" conditions.....You will able to configure at what wind speed in your area you want the "dandelions" to appear!!!

    Dacalme Topaz - YouTube

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-05-2013), Dacal (05-05-2013), RKO1195 (05-05-2013)

  7. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    You won't have to wait on yahoo's "Windy" or "Blustery" conditions.....You will able to configure at what wind speed in your area you want the "dandelions" to appear!!!

    Dacalme Topaz - YouTube
    Oo. GREAT idea.. tie it to wind speed.. Gotcha..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (05-05-2013)

  9. #2026
    Hallo, who can give me a step by step instructions how I can Set the Screen?
    I have Iconoclasm and Gridlock but I just do not get out. See Pictures.
    I have Iphone 4s with 6.1.2

    -2013-05-05-22.58.03.png-2013-05-05-22.57.33.png-2013-05-05-22.56.52.png

  10. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Oo. GREAT idea.. tie it to wind speed.. Gotcha..
    It's Ian's idea
    Last edited by Dacal; 05-05-2013 at 04:28 PM.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-05-2013), ferlop15 (05-05-2013)

  12. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterfips View Post
    Hallo, who can give me a step by step instructions how I can Set the Screen?
    I have Iconoclasm and Gridlock but I just do not get out. See Pictures.
    I have Iphone 4s with 6.1.2

    -2013-05-05-22.58.03.png-2013-05-05-22.57.33.png-2013-05-05-22.56.52.png
    First, for your icons, I think you will have to rename them to the German names in the Text Icons folder theme....Try this, in winterboard, move your text icon theme below Topaz theme, uncheck and then check back on....then move the text icons theme on top of winterboard again, uncheck and check....It's crazy but some things refresh doing this method, like for dock,dock shadows, icons...and choose a 4x4 layout in iconoclasm, instead of 4x2, to give you room to move your icons around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    It's Ian's idea
    I actually thought we needed that a long time ago, because I never get just "Windy" in my area, although the wind speeds in my area sometimes go over 30mph......but that suggestion never left my head
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-05-2013 at 04:48 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-05-2013), King_O_Hill (05-05-2013)

  14. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I actually thought we needed that a long time ago, because I never get just "Windy" in my area, although the wind speeds in my area sometimes go over 30mph......but that suggestion never left my head
    Good suggestion . I personnaly never thinked about that, but you and Ian, yes. . Thx for the dandelion idea too : very very good idea, i love this animation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    please Dacal .c'est bien dans to ls que les ballons sont penchés????? i dont now .when conditions please
    Non, c'est dans uniAW6 . Pas de ballon dans ToPaz


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-05-2013), ferlop15 (05-05-2013), Steph53940 (05-06-2013)

  16. #2030
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Good suggestion . I personnaly never thinked about that, but you and Ian, yes. . Thx for the dandelion idea too : very very good idea, i love this animation.



    Non, c'est dans uniAW6 . Pas de ballon dans ToPaz
    THANK YOU!! for bringing it to life....I had imagined that the level of difficulty to reproduce floating seedlets from dandelions would prove too much, but once again, your coding skills were again highlighted!!!.....the timing for the movement is so realistic and perfect

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-05-2013), Dacal (05-05-2013), King_O_Hill (05-05-2013), RKO1195 (05-05-2013), stratnik (05-07-2013)

  18. #2031
    ipresionantes widgets

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (05-06-2013), ferlop15 (05-06-2013)

  20. #2032
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 396 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    THANK YOU!! for bringing it to life....I had imagined that the level of difficulty to reproduce floating seedlets from dandelions would prove too much, but once again, your coding skills were again highlighted!!!.....the timing for the movement is so realistic and perfect
    I love what you did to this lockscreen theme. I was wondering do you think you can add the same to the basalt lockscreen theme.

  21. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I love what you did to this lockscreen theme. I was wondering do you think you can add the same to the basalt lockscreen theme.
    I think about it...


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (05-06-2013), King_O_Hill (05-06-2013)

  23. #2034
    @Dacal, has the update to Basalt been sent? Thanks.....when do you think we'll see it in Cydia?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-06-2013)

  25. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Dacal, has the update to Basalt been sent? Thanks.....when do you think we'll see it in Cydia?
    SmitBeat has sent me the final update yesterday (thx to him, he have done an awesome job !). I must check it today or tomorrow and work on SB widget (for i5). Probably in 3/4 days...


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (05-06-2013), King_O_Hill (05-06-2013), RKO1195 (05-06-2013), Smitbeat (05-06-2013)

  27. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    SmitBeat has sent me the final update yesterday (thx to him, he have done an awesome job !). I must check it today or tomorrow and work on SB widget (for i5). Probably in 3/4 days...
    Very cool, thx for the reply!!

  28. #2037
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    12,157
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 581 Posts

    Edit
    Last edited by Darrenrooster; 05-06-2013 at 04:11 AM.

  29. #2038
    Hi ferlop,
    Do you have suggestions for what i could Do? I have The Icons unnamed. Uhr in Clock-kamera in camera and so On.
    What can i Do, i get it back?
    A New Picture

  30. #2039
    @scooter, was it working the very first time you downloaded?....only thing I can think to do is to uncheck the 2 themes in winterboard, then respring, then with iFile check to see they are not there....Then download again........

    Just to make sure you did like this: Inside "Text Icons Theme" folder.....2 icons - Camera.png /[email protected] ( you renamed Kamera.png and [email protected]).....then you have Summerboard mode on in winterboard?
    Last edited by ferlop15; 05-06-2013 at 04:48 AM.

  31. #2040
    Thanks ferlop for The tip.
    Have you please a link for The 2 Theme?
    i just want to make sure that they are the right Themen.
    many thanks for your help.
    Last edited by scooterfips; 05-06-2013 at 05:21 AM.

Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •