Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 281

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: bAdOS by:bAdGBTeam

  1. #261
    my lil trick, open cydia, let it load fully. when done, refresh button on the changes page. let it load, then quit cydia in multitasking, then hard reboot, open cydia, let it load, refresh, then try your download.

    June made a nice tut as well, link How to fix Hash Sum Mismatch Error in cydia (Most of the Time) - bAdGigabit




    edit: dammit June lolol

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (11-24-2012)

  3. #262
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,947
    Thanks
    5,425
    Thanked 10,454 Times in 3,788 Posts

    Hahahaha

  4. #263
    look at that teamwork hehehehe

  5. #264
    Are you guys going to do a green mod at some point... I would work on changing widget colors

  6. #265
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Of all the bAd themes, this one is my favorite. Can't wait to see what more you guys have in store for it.

    Honestly, a very solid theme. It's amazing how the color mods give the theme such a drastically different feel and still retain its essence.

    Edit: To sum it up; the more screenshots and mods I see for this theme, the more I like it
    #eli7e revived me

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    nicoand (11-12-2012)

  8. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    look at that teamwork hehehehe
    lol

  9. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Of all the bAd themes, this one is my favorite. Can't wait to see what more you guys have in store for it.

    Honestly, a very solid theme. It's amazing how the color mods give the theme such a drastically different feel and still retain its essence.

    Edit: To sum it up; the more screenshots and mods I see for this theme, the more I like it
    I agree it just completely changed per color and that's why it's my favorite theme

  10. #268
    What's Jailbreak? dBMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I tried all of them and am still getting "Size mismatch" (that's the full error - 'hash' is not part of the error) on the color keyboard. And again, I tried loading it from the badgb repo and that one downloads error-free but won't appear after I apply it. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    my lil trick, open cydia, let it load fully. when done, refresh button on the changes page. let it load, then quit cydia in multitasking, then hard reboot, open cydia, let it load, refresh, then try your download.

    June made a nice tut as well, link How to fix Hash Sum Mismatch Error in cydia (Most of the Time) - bAdGigabit




    edit: dammit June lolol

  11. #269
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,947
    Thanks
    5,425
    Thanked 10,454 Times in 3,788 Posts

    You said you applied it and didn't work? Did you hit save at the top?

  12. #270
    What's Jailbreak? dBMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I downloaded it from the badgb repo but it doesnt appear in Winterboard. Not sure where to hit save... (sorry...this is probably a n00b issue on my part. your assistance is appreciated!)

  13. #271
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,947
    Thanks
    5,425
    Thanked 10,454 Times in 3,788 Posts

    You need ColorKeyboard to use a color keyboard theme. Download color keyboard and then select the theme in settings.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    dBMan (11-15-2012)

  15. #272
    What's Jailbreak? dBMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Ok I figured it was a n00b issue lol. I didn't know I needed "Color Keyboard" as a separate app in order to use the color keyboard. I bought it and now all is well. Is there any kind of tutorial for how to make some of the features that have dependencies work? Like I'm still having problems with the multi-touch LS because I don't know how to get the slider that's shown being used with it. The standard slider blocks the buttons. Instead of flooding this forum with questions I was wondering if there's a faq or something.

    Anyway, thanks for the help. I'm really enjoying the theme and learning how to mod it as I go...

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You need ColorKeyboard to use a color keyboard theme. Download color keyboard and then select the theme in settings.

  16. #273
    What's Jailbreak? dBMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Ok next n00b question: I can't seem to get the multi-touch LS to work. The slider I have isn't the one in the screen shots and it covers half the button real estate, and when I touch the 4 buttons nothing happens. Is there something else I need to configure? I did have it at the top of the list in Winterboard. Thanks again for the help... I'm really enjoying the theme. Just a few more tweaks and it'll be right where I want it.

  17. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by dBMan View Post
    Ok next n00b question: I can't seem to get the multi-touch LS to work. The slider I have isn't the one in the screen shots and it covers half the button real estate, and when I touch the 4 buttons nothing happens. Is there something else I need to configure? I did have it at the top of the list in Winterboard. Thanks again for the help... I'm really enjoying the theme. Just a few more tweaks and it'll be right where I want it.
    This is a known issue that we are sorting out sorry for delay.
    A way to fix it temporarily is to get the weather forecast lockscreen then goto var/stash/themes/weather forecast/ and copy the bundles folder and paste it into the multi touch folder lol a bit of a hassle but will sort it lol

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to drewshaw33 For This Useful Post:

    dBMan (11-19-2012)

  19. #275
    What's Jailbreak? dBMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Thanks! I copied the bundles folder and now the LS looks great. But...it still doesn't respond when I push the four different buttons. Is there something else I'm missing? It's at the top of the list in Winterboard, plus I also have enabled Hide Battery on Status Bar, User Wallpaper, bAdOS custom icons and bAdOS in that order from top to bottom.
    Thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by drewshaw33 View Post
    This is a known issue that we are sorting out sorry for delay.
    A way to fix it temporarily is to get the weather forecast lockscreen then goto var/stash/themes/weather forecast/ and copy the bundles folder and paste it into the multi touch folder lol a bit of a hassle but will sort it lol

  20. #276
    I can't remember exactly but try going into the file through I file open the config.js and change from true to false and respring

    Also if your using lock info the Ls won't work
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 11-19-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  21. #277
    What's Jailbreak? dBMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Oh bummer...I'm using LockInfo. That explains it then. Any plans for a fix to this?

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I can't remember exactly but try going into the file through I file open the config.js and change from true to false and respring

    Also if your using lock info the Ls won't work

  22. #278
    There is no fix lockinfo has a transparent layer over the lockscreen that stops the touch functions working.

    Nothing anyone can do about
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  23. #279
    What's Jailbreak? dBMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Ah I see. Well thanks for the help! I'll use Ziggy's LS ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    There is no fix lockinfo has a transparent layer over the lockscreen that stops the touch functions working.

    Nothing anyone can do about

  24. #280
    Red mod is on the wayyyyy yayyyyy

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •