+ Reply
Page 75 of 140 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2797

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Neo:Style

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Okay, beat the Walking Dead game.
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Okay, beat the Walking Dead game.
    #eli7e revived me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (11-23-2012), King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,466 Posts

Oh and not to mention that the ps3 has a blu ray player bahaha 360 doesnt even support it.and ps3 you can change hdd to bigger size.360 you cannot you are limited to the same size.

We can debate this all year but the fact of the matter is that the dominate gaming console on that market right now is the ps3 (worldwide not nationwide)
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 11-23-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,231 Times in 997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    You can easily check statistics on the whole 360 vs ps3 and find out that only in north america does the 360 dominate sales.
    but Heres a poll they did on the it and youll see that most prefer ps3 over 360 and wii.
    http://m.gamefaqs.com/poll/?poll=4634&region=WOR
    I'm sure it does sell way over Asia

They don't even sell xbox's in Japan. That's where ps3 is made, so it better be selling good ha

We all have our dislikes & likes & I so happen to like 360, since all my friends has a 360

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    I'm sure it does sell way over Asia

They don't even sell xbox's in Japan. That's where ps3 is made, so it better be selling good ha

We all have our dislikes & likes & I so happen to like 360, since all my friends has a 360
    360 has only been banned in japan for a couple months.
    Also 360 is only 720p while ps3 is 1080p.

And "all exclusives" dont come to xbox lol thats just crazy..CERTAIN games come exclusive to 360 and some dlc but again theres also many exclusives to ps3..
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 11-23-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks

360 has only been banned in japan for a couple months.
    Also 360 is only 720p while ps3 is 1080p.

And "all exclusives" dont come to xbox lol thats just crazy..CERTAIN games come exclusive to 360 and some dlc but again theres also many exclusives to ps3..
    I believe you're not reading my replies right ha

-360 is 1080p
    -Yes there is more exclusives on ps3, you know why? Japan. All these damn Japanese games for it
    -360 gets the exclusive content before ps3. For example: call of duty maps: month before ps3 gets it
    -360 has exclusive console bundles & special edition custom consoles
    -360 is not $30 a month, it's $5 for me
    -Sony made how many Playstation 3 consoles? They just came out with a really skinny one for some reason
    -I live in USA, so 360 dominates the ps3 over here. I'm not talking bout the Eastern side of the world, just America since I live here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,412 Times in 6,005 Posts

Hey click, I'll send you a request on Xbox. My GT is "iS DeMoRiiLiiZe". I play BO2 mostly, not into the Halo franchise, but I got it too!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (11-23-2012)

Thanks

1. You said 360 is better-statistics say its not better in any way.
    2.i have a 360 (not the elite so maybe it NOW has blu ray) and when i put a blu ray it does not read it nor support it.
    3.360 elite=upgrade from 360
    Ps3 slim(the new one)=upgrade from first ps3 slim
    4.sony made i believe 5 consoles (you cannot really count updates to faulty disc drive and if you do then count microsofts 6 refreshes for xbox red ring that they still didnt fully fix)
    5.north america sales doesnt matter, worldwide overall sales is what matters to any coorporation/business.
    6.more psn exclusives means what?(whether they are japanese or not)cuz when it comes down to it the japanese are probally saying "these americans just release any crap game" lol
    7.not 30$ a month?!first of all i didnt say every month i said for a 3 month package. (Last i checked ;4-5 weeks ago; it goes by 3-6-12 month package)
    8.my xbox 360 is 720p.it says it in the manual bahaha wonder why it says 720p and you say its 1080p😳

But who are you and i to say which is best right?look at statistics for the facts.simple.

Thanks

1. You said 360 is better-statistics say its not better in any way.
    2.i have a 360 (not the elite so maybe it NOW has blu ray) and when i put a blu ray it does not read it nor support it.
    3.360 elite=upgrade from 360
    Ps3 slim(the new one)=upgrade from first ps3 slim
    4.sony made i believe 5 consoles (you cannot really count updates to faulty disc drive and if you do then count microsofts 6 refreshes for xbox red ring that they still didnt fully fix)
    5.north america sales doesnt matter, worldwide overall sales is what matters to any coorporation/business.
    6.more psn exclusives means what?(whether they are japanese or not)cuz when it comes down to it the japanese are probally saying "these americans just release any crap game" lol
    7.not 30$ a month?!first of all i didnt say every month i said for a 3 month package. (Last i checked ;4-5 weeks ago; it goes by 3-6-12 month package)
    8.my xbox 360 is 720p.it says it in the manual bahaha wonder why it says 720p and you say its 1080p😳

But who are you and i to say which is best right?look at statistics for the facts.simple.
    1. Xbox 360 is 1080p, that would be retarded if it's not since mine is. You must have the older Xbox
    2. Xbox subscriptions is 1 month, 3 month & 1 year
    3. I didn't buy a system just for Blu-ray DVDs. I have a $50 Blu-ray player & I rarely buy any Blu-ray DVDs since they cost at a $30+ amount
    4. Any xbox 360 exclusive sells more then any ps3 exclusive, that I'm sure of it
    5. Does ps3 come with a mic? It's not even meant to be an online system since it can't handle party chats with friends.
    6. They make games better for the Xbox 360, that's a fact.
    7. Ps3 is free, but why is it so laggy online? What's with these online names with under scrolls & all that other stuff?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (11-23-2012)

Thanks

Who's getting GTA Vice City for ios on Dec 6th?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx_Illusions_xX For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (11-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Simple Lock
    Thanks JunesiPhone for the original script idea. Easy little touchmove action

Nice man ! Good job as always

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cush66 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (11-23-2012)

Thanks

Okay give that one to ya i do have the xbox=720p so ill mod my posts and remove the whole 720p stuff 😁😜😛 that was my bad,just realized actually.
    -did they recently change the silver-gold memberships?last i checked they still have the whole 30$ per 3 months was the smallest package i thought.
    (I have a verizon trophy;windows phone; too)again maybe my bad ill have to check into that.
    -we get good shooters too like resistance trilogy or whatever,infamous,killzone,etc. and good driver games like grand turismo (never really suited my taste but is a pretty good game), mod nation racers, wipeout,etc but it really depends again on your taste in games.

Again bro, just depends on your taste.we can debate on this more in pm or hopefully just call it all off and stick to our own 👻 but when it comes down to it everyone is different.one man cannot speak for all nor anyone more than himself really right?my take on it all ya know i always see these questions and debates and just wanted to put my input into one at least lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Illusions_xX View Post
    Who's getting GTA Vice City for ios on Dec 6th?
    ✋ Definitly

Thanks

Okay give that one to ya i do have the xbox=720p so ill mod my posts and remove the whole 720p stuff 😁😜😛 that was my bad,just realized actually.
    -did they recently change the silver-gold memberships?last i checked they still have the whole 30$ per 3 months was the smallest package i thought.
    (I have a verizon trophy;windows phone; too)again maybe my bad ill have to check into that.
    -we get good shooters too like resistance trilogy or whatever,infamous,killzone,etc. and good driver games like grand turismo (never really suited my taste but is a pretty good game), mod nation racers, wipeout,etc but it really depends again on your taste in games.

Again bro, just depends on your taste.we can debate on this more in pm or hopefully just call it all off and stick to our own 👻 but when it comes down to it everyone is different.one man cannot speak for all nor anyone more than himself really right?my take on it all ya know i always see these questions and debates and just wanted to put my input into one at least lol

✋ Definitly
    Ha that's what I was saying man. We all have our own taste & dislikes

We do have a couple things in common though. Love for video games, iDevices & themes ha

Much love man

P.S. there wasn't a 6 month subscription @ all. Only 1 month, 2 month (only regular Xbox) 3 month & a year.

1 month: $6-7 @ stores ($5 if purchased online)
    3 month: $24.99 (it's $11 today for black Friday & bought a whole bunch)
    1 year: $59.99
    Last edited by DefJammable; 11-23-2012 at 01:30 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (11-23-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cush66 View Post
    Nice man ! Good job as always
    Thanks
    Just something simple for the lock. Got 3 iWidgets running on SB so wanted to conserve juice

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-26-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Hhhmmm I just bought a ps3 with 500 gb and assassins creed 3 for 299 bucks.....I bought one since I used to have a ps1 when I had metal gear solid and final fantasy 7,8,9 and then I had a ps2 for final fantasy 10 and kingdom hearts and god of war I seen this deal on a ps3 and I had to buy it

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Feanor64 For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (11-23-2012)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,412 Times in 6,005 Posts

I like your Xbox vs PS3 debate. I believe you both make valid points. I think what really does separate them is that Xbox is designed with a very robust online "everything" in mind where the PS3 is designed as more of a stand alone gaming console. That has always been my take. That's mainly why I went the Xbox route. Gaming without party chat is boring. Sorry

Agree that this is off topic, but I think it's ok while we wait for more greatness to be bestowed upon us!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha that Xbox vs PS3 debate was great. $5/month is pretty much nothing to me simply because of online and party chat, I use it sooo much. 1080p is on both consoles so it really doesn't matter. I think Forza, Halo and Gears of war are a trifecta of Xbox exclusive games that PS3 just can't beat. But it really comes down to preference. To each their own I guess lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    Hhhmmm I just bought a ps3 with 500 gb and assassins creed 3 for 299 bucks.....I bought one since I used to have a ps1 when I had metal gear solid and final fantasy 7,8,9 and then I had a ps2 for final fantasy 10 and kingdom hearts and god of war I seen this deal on a ps3 and I had to buy it
    yea def my fav games are the metal gear games always had them since the snes days and yes my fav final fantasy was always 7,8 so i had to get them in the store for my ps3 just so i can play it again.man talking about that im going to go play it now lol

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Simple Lock
    Thanks JunesiPhone for the original script idea. Easy little touchmove action

Pretty cool man , never seen that before in a lock

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Hey click, I'll send you a request on Xbox. My GT is "iS DeMoRiiLiiZe". I play BO2 mostly, not into the Halo franchise, but I got it too!
    Definitely man, that all I play is CoD just got black ops two as well, screw halo lol
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor64 View Post
    Didn't Final Fantasy make it's way to the Xbox by the way Just saying hehe

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Didn't Final Fantasy make it's way to the Xbox by the way Just saying hehe
    Yeah lol but I lost interest after 10-2 oh and by the way that was a great game lol 49-19
    Last edited by Feanor64; 11-23-2012 at 02:17 PM.