Page 59 of 140 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2797

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Neo:Style

  1. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    So icon requests have begun, which is fine. Be advised, these icons take a LONG time to make - at least for me they do.

    I'll keep you guys posted on what icons I have on my To-Do list. I'll try and knock out 2-3 icons every morning 3-4 days a week - and whenever I can find free time.

    Here's a list of the current icons I have on my list:

    - MyWi
    - My3G
    - TweetBot
    - PunchQuest
    - Letterpress
    - Sonic CD
    - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    - Street Fighter X Tekken
    - Curiosity
    - Bible
    - Modmyi
    - MacCiti
    - Passbook
    - Twitter
    - Activator
    - Geico
    - Xbox Smartglass
    - Spotify
    - Citibank
    - The Verge
    - AMC
    - Chrome
    - Hulu Plus
    - PayPal
    - Google Drive
    - My ATT
    - Barrel
    - Pinterest
    - Instagram
    - Facebook
    If possible i would like to see the the commonly used icon apps such as Bytafont, AppInfo, IntelliscreenX, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Shazam. Others have been asked for already Facebook, Springtomize and Modmyi.

    But as your making them its your call and i know they will be awesome once they drop.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (11-14-2012), k.nitsua (11-14-2012)

  3. #1162
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Updated Icon To-Do List:

    Stock (Apple)
    - Passbook

    AppStore
    - TweetBot
    - PunchQuest
    - Letterpress
    - Sonic CD
    - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    - Street Fighter X Tekken
    - Curiosity
    - Bible
    - Modmyi
    - MacCiti
    - Twitter
    - Geico
    - Xbox Smartglass
    - Spotify
    - Citibank
    - The Verge
    - AMC
    - Chrome
    - Hulu Plus
    - PayPal
    - Google Drive
    - My ATT
    - Pinterest
    - Instagram
    - Facebook
    - Dropbox

    Cydia
    - MyWi
    - My3G
    - Activator
    - Barrel
    - Springtomize
    - BytaFont
    - AppInfo
    - IntelliscreenX


    Requested and will get to when I can (or would like help on getting these done by the community)

    - Find My Friends
    - Words With Friends
    - Informant
    - iXpenseIt
    - WhatsApp
    - Shazam

    --------------

    Status Update:

    Current Icon being worked on: MyWi
    Current UI element being worked on: Statusbars
    #eli7e revived me

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (11-14-2012), Bulakenyo (11-15-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), DaRock (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), The_Durben (11-14-2012), tunechi (11-14-2012)

  5. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    So icon requests have begun, which is fine. Be advised, these icons take a LONG time to make - at least for me they do.

    I'll keep you guys posted on what icons I have on my To-Do list. I'll try and knock out 2-3 icons every morning 3-4 days a week - and whenever I can find free time.

    Here's a list of the current icons I have on my list:

    - MyWi
    - My3G
    - TweetBot
    - PunchQuest
    - Letterpress
    - Sonic CD
    - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    - Street Fighter X Tekken
    - Curiosity
    - Bible
    - Modmyi
    - MacCiti
    - Passbook
    - Twitter
    - Activator
    - Geico
    - Xbox Smartglass
    - Spotify
    - Citibank
    - The Verge
    - AMC
    - Chrome
    - Hulu Plus
    - PayPal
    - Google Drive
    - My ATT
    - Barrel
    - Pinterest
    - Instagram
    - Facebook
    - Springtomize

    Requested and will get to when I can (or would like help on getting these done by the community)

    - Find My Friends
    - Words With Friends
    - Informant
    - iXpenseIt

    Cydia icons will get priority. Hopefully after I get the custom icon template done for you guys, some of you guys can try and get some of these done
    Thanks for the update, these icons are superb!
    Cant wait for the stat bar!honestly best stat bar ive seen..de my style all the way so keep up the great work man

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Updated Icon To-Do List:

    Stock (Apple)
    - Passbook

    AppStore
    - TweetBot
    - PunchQuest
    - Letterpress
    - Sonic CD
    - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    - Street Fighter X Tekken
    - Curiosity
    - Bible
    - Modmyi
    - MacCiti
    - Twitter
    - Geico
    - Xbox Smartglass
    - Spotify
    - Citibank
    - The Verge
    - AMC
    - Chrome
    - Hulu Plus
    - PayPal
    - Google Drive
    - My ATT
    - Pinterest
    - Instagram
    - Facebook
    - Dropbox

    Cydia
    - MyWi
    - My3G
    - Activator
    - Barrel
    - Springtomize
    - BytaFont
    - AppInfo
    - IntelliscreenX


    Requested and will get to when I can (or would like help on getting these done by the community)

    - Find My Friends
    - Words With Friends
    - Informant
    - iXpenseIt
    - WhatsApp
    - Shazam

    --------------

    Status Update:

    Current Icon being worked on: MyWi
    Current UI element being worked on: Statusbars
    Yay!!!
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 11-14-2012 at 10:29 AM.

  6. #1164
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Finished MyWi icon.

    Next Up: My3G.
    #eli7e revived me

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Bulakenyo (11-15-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012)

  8. #1165
    Icon requests
    Snapseed
    Dreamboard
    Skype
    Find my friends
    iBooks
    Camera +
    Themeit
    Instagram
    Facebook
    Pandora
    PayPal
    Activator
    SBsettings
    iCleaner

  9. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Finished MyWi icon.

    Next Up: My3G.
    Path and Wells Fargo please, it would complete my home screen
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  10. #1167
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    -----------------------

    Finished My3G icon.

    Next Up: TweetBot.
    #eli7e revived me

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Bulakenyo (11-15-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012)

  12. #1168
    new icons are incredible!!


  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), nateD (11-15-2012)

  14. #1169
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Updated Icon To-Do List:

    Stock (Apple)
    - Passbook
    - Newsstand
    - iBooks

    AppStore
    - TweetBot
    - PunchQuest
    - Letterpress
    - Sonic CD
    - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    - Street Fighter X Tekken
    - Curiosity
    - Bible
    - Modmyi
    - MacCiti
    - Twitter
    - Geico
    - Xbox Smartglass
    - Spotify
    - Citibank
    - The Verge
    - AMC
    - Chrome
    - Hulu Plus
    - PayPal
    - Google Drive
    - My ATT
    - Pinterest
    - Instagram
    - Facebook
    - Dropbox
    - Skype
    - Camera+
    - Pandora
    - Path

    Cydia
    - Activator
    - Barrel
    - Springtomize
    - BytaFont
    - AppInfo
    - IntelliscreenX
    - Dreamboard
    - SBsettings
    - iCleaner
    - ThemeIt


    Requested and will get to when I can (or would like help on getting these done by the community)

    - Find My Friends
    - Words With Friends
    - Informant
    - iXpenseIt
    - WhatsApp
    - Shazam
    - Snapseed
    - Wells Fargo

    Icons Finished that will be added to next update:

    - MyWi
    - My3G

    --------------

    Status Update:

    Current Icon being worked on: TweetBot
    Current UI element being worked on: Statusbars

    ------------------

    Before making icon requests, please see the latest post with the icon request list. That way, I can just copy and paste your list instead of doing a cross comparison.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 11-14-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (11-14-2012), Bulakenyo (11-15-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), The_Durben (11-14-2012)

  16. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    Nice, where could I find that widget?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    The iwidget thread. By Durben and its called 'DB_Custom_MiniGPS'. If you cant find it will upload later.
    Am using the weather icons from Flite SB widget which you can find on cydia.
    That widget is part of my widget pack on Cydia so posting it is probably not a good idea
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-14-2012 at 12:15 PM.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    DaRock (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), nateD (11-15-2012), nicoand (11-14-2012)

  18. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Updated Icon To-Do List:

    Stock (Apple)
    - Passbook
    - Newsstand
    - iBooks

    AppStore
    - TweetBot
    - PunchQuest
    - Letterpress
    - Sonic CD
    - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    - Street Fighter X Tekken
    - Curiosity
    - Bible
    - Modmyi
    - MacCiti
    - Twitter
    - Geico
    - Xbox Smartglass
    - Spotify
    - Citibank
    - The Verge
    - AMC
    - Chrome
    - Hulu Plus
    - PayPal
    - Google Drive
    - My ATT
    - Pinterest
    - Instagram
    - Facebook
    - Dropbox
    - Skype
    - Camera+
    - Pandora
    - Path

    Cydia
    - Activator
    - Barrel
    - Springtomize
    - BytaFont
    - AppInfo
    - IntelliscreenX
    - Dreamboard
    - SBsettings
    - iCleaner
    - ThemeIt


    Requested and will get to when I can (or would like help on getting these done by the community)

    - Find My Friends
    - Words With Friends
    - Informant
    - iXpenseIt
    - WhatsApp
    - Shazam
    - Snapseed
    - Wells Fargo

    Icons Finished that will be added to next update:

    - MyWi
    - My3G

    --------------

    Status Update:

    Current Icon being worked on: TweetBot
    Current UI element being worked on: Statusbars

    ------------------

    Before making icon requests, please see the latest post with the icon request list. That way, I can just copy and paste your list instead of doing a cross comparison.
    Can you add podcast to the list?

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Bulakenyo (11-15-2012), k.nitsua (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), nateD (11-15-2012)

  20. #1172
    Dropbox icon I did for ToPaz
    Looks alright with NeoStyle
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-14-2012 at 12:14 PM.

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), Hip5 (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), k.nitsua (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), nateD (11-15-2012)

  22. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    That widget is part of my widget pack on Cydia so posting it is probably not a good idea
    Ok I'll just go redownload those packages, thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Dropbox icon I did for ToPaz
    Looks alright with NeoStyle
    Wow looks great man
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), The_Durben (11-14-2012)

  24. #1174
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Finished TweetBot icon.

    Next up: PunchQuest

    After PunchQuest, Letterpress, Modmyi, and Spotify - I'll resume and finish the Statusbar.

    Will work on them later today, going to run some errands.

    =================================================

    Updated Icon To-Do List:

    Stock (Apple)
    - Passbook
    - Newsstand
    - iBooks
    - Podcasts
    - Apple Store

    AppStore
    - PunchQuest
    - Letterpress
    - Sonic CD
    - Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    - Street Fighter X Tekken
    - Curiosity
    - Bible
    - Modmyi
    - MacCiti
    - Twitter
    - Geico
    - Xbox Smartglass
    - Spotify
    - Citibank
    - The Verge
    - AMC
    - Chrome
    - Hulu Plus
    - PayPal
    - Google Drive
    - My ATT
    - Pinterest
    - Instagram
    - Facebook
    - Dropbox
    - Skype
    - Camera+
    - Pandora
    - Path

    Cydia
    - Activator
    - Barrel
    - Springtomize
    - BytaFont
    - AppInfo
    - IntelliscreenX
    - Dreamboard
    - SBsettings
    - iCleaner
    - ThemeIt


    Requested and will get to when I can (or would like help on getting these done by the community)

    - Find My Friends
    - Words With Friends
    - Informant
    - iXpenseIt
    - WhatsApp
    - Shazam
    - Snapseed
    - Wells Fargo

    Icons Finished that will be added to next update:

    - MyWi
    - My3G
    - TweetBot

    --------------

    Status Update:

    Current Icon being worked on: PunchQuest
    Current UI element being worked on: Statusbars

    ------------------

    Before making icon requests, please see the latest post with the icon request list. That way, I can just copy and paste your list instead of doing a cross comparison.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 11-14-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

  25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (11-14-2012), Bulakenyo (11-15-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), Hip5 (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), nicoand (11-14-2012)

  26. #1175

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (11-14-2012), cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012), nicoand (11-14-2012)

  28. #1176
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanks
    1,910
    Thanked 836 Times in 424 Posts

    I have one icons request.... IBlacklist please

  29. #1177
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post


    Man can I just get the file for the jay hangin out his mouth so I can make my own lol
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  30. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    Man can I just get the file for the jay hangin out his mouth so I can make my own lol
    What text do you want on the hat?

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-14-2012)

  32. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    What text do you want on the hat?
    just a plain hat would be fine or maybe a pot leaf would add to it as well and thanks
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  33. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    just a plain hat would be fine or maybe a pot leaf would add to it as well and thanks
    Clear your PM box
    Trying to send you the icon. Can't really post it here as its basically the theme icon.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 11-14-2012 at 02:50 PM.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (11-14-2012), It's Mi (11-14-2012), King_O_Hill (11-14-2012)

Page 59 of 140 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 109 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •