+ Reply
Page 124 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114122123124125126 134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Neo:Style

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by The_Durben Neo:Style Animated Weather Lockscreen First off, big BIG THANKS to Dacal and Ian Nicoll for animated weather scripts. This Lockscreen is based off Dacals Basalt HD
...
  1. #2461
    Livin the iPhone Life TEK_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,078
    Thanks
    6,414
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 788 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Neo:Style Animated Weather Lockscreen

    First off, big BIG THANKS to Dacal and Ian Nicoll for animated weather scripts.
    This Lockscreen is based off Dacals Basalt HD animated weather Lockscreen.

    All images have been remade from scratch by me. (with exception to fog, haze, rain, sleet/hail) those were done by Dacal. I remade all the other animated weather images and the weather icons for the forecast along with the layers, helicopter, alien, UFO ect. (option to change to "spils" on the weather icons for forecast which were done by Dacal as well)

    Config Options in Setup/Config.js
    -GPS weather or woeid (zip) by turning gps to false and entering your code in locale
    -Forecast weather icon selection. (Default WeatherIconsDB option is spils)
    -Turn seconds on for clock (default off)
    -Classic rain drop (default) or option for circle ripples. (I didn't change these images and use classic drop for mine)
    Several other options included.

    There are day/night images that change automatically based on time of day. Custom touch forecast with dual animation (touch screen to show/hide), opening animation for Respring or when locking the phone and so much more.

    Some screenshots










    I worked really hard on this Lockscreen. I hope you all like it
    If you feel inclined to donate for my time on this, it's appreciated but not necessary for download and use.
    For those that asked, you can donate to this email: [email protected]
    Again, appreciated as I'm currently not working and have no income at all until January where my unemployment will kick in.

    Download: NeoStyle_AnimatedLS.rar

    *please do not re-upload or host this lockscreen elsewhere. If you feel the need to, just link this post
    I have to say Durben it was worth wait thanks.

    It was worth the wait.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  3. #2462
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 888 Times in 471 Posts

    Durben your THE man! Thnx for this
    Well worth the wait

    And oooo yes. It looks kinda great to on SB
    Only prob is that it slows down the phone And I can't get the Alien to pop up
    Still amazing
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 12-19-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  5. #2463
    iPhoneaholic mejemaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 429 Times in 185 Posts

    Do the animations use a lot of battery? Great job on it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  7. #2464
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,325
    Thanks
    4,547
    Thanked 15,460 Times in 4,032 Posts

    I've used ani weather a lot of the years and have never had noticeable battery drain.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-19-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  9. #2465
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Do the animations use a lot of battery? Great job on it.
    Nope not really any more than any other Lockscreen enabled through winterboard.
    Animations will use a bit more but ive never experienced any real noticeable difference in any animated lock I've used

    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Durben your THE man! Thnx for this
    Well worth the wait

    And oooo yes. It looks kinda great to on SB
    Only prob is that it slows down the phone And I can't get the Alien to pop up
    Still amazing
    It will lag your springboard a bit for sure and yes, touch functions will not work on springboard through winterboard at all.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 12-19-2012 at 05:10 PM.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    bAdkid (12-19-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), GUNNY29 (12-19-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), mejemaka (12-19-2012), TEK_2012 (12-19-2012)

  11. #2466
    iPhoneaholic mejemaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 429 Times in 185 Posts

    Ok cool. Awesome. Will use and test. Think I will donate for this. Lots of work put in it

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  13. #2467
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Ok cool. Awesome. Will use and test. Think I will donate for this. Lots of work put in it
    By no means feel obligated to donate. If you like and you can, great. If not still enjoy the lock

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-19-2012)

  15. #2468
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,107
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 9,693 Times in 2,524 Posts

    Durben Downloaded and Installed.

    Your LS very awesome. thanks for your hardwork
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-19-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  17. #2469
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,611
    Thanks
    17,191
    Thanked 18,269 Times in 3,991 Posts

    Killer work D thanks for the hard work bro it shows!!

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), nateD (12-19-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  19. #2470
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    Durben Downloaded and Installed.

    Your LS very awesome. thanks for your hardwork
    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Killer work D thanks for the hard work bro it shows!!
    Thanks J, always appreciate you brother

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012)

  21. #2471
    Theme Creator Q_bAn_b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the middle
    Posts
    821
    Thanks
    1,619
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 480 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Neo:Style Animated Weather Lockscreen

    First off, big BIG THANKS to Dacal and Ian Nicoll for animated weather scripts.
    This Lockscreen is based off Dacals Basalt HD animated weather Lockscreen.

    All images have been remade from scratch by me. (with exception to fog, haze, rain, sleet/hail) those were done by Dacal. I remade all the other animated weather images and the weather icons for the forecast along with the layers, helicopter, alien, UFO ect. (option to change to "spils" on the weather icons for forecast which were done by Dacal as well)

    Config Options in Setup/Config.js
    -GPS weather or woeid (zip) by turning gps to false and entering your code in locale
    -Forecast weather icon selection. (Default WeatherIconsDB option is spils)
    -Turn seconds on for clock (default off)
    -Classic rain drop (default) or option for circle ripples. (I didn't change these images and use classic drop for mine)
    Several other options included.

    There are day/night images that change automatically based on time of day. Custom touch forecast with dual animation (touch screen to show/hide), opening animation for Respring or when locking the phone and so much more.

    Some screenshots










    I worked really hard on this Lockscreen. I hope you all like it
    If you feel inclined to donate for my time on this, it's appreciated but not necessary for download and use.
    For those that asked, you can donate to this email: [email protected]
    Again, appreciated as I'm currently not working and have no income at all until January where my unemployment will kick in.

    Download: NeoStyle_AnimatedLS.rar

    *bundles in the lock do not have the slider/camera grabber. You need to use K's Lockscreen theme under this in winterboard.

    **please do not re-upload or host this lockscreen elsewhere. If you feel the need to, just link this post
    Awesome work D!! I have to say some of your best work!!! Looks like someone has been sharpening his ps skills

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), nateD (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  23. #2472
    "The Truth" metaserph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,670
    Thanks
    12,269
    Thanked 9,105 Times in 2,700 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Neo:Style Animated Weather Lockscreen
    RockStar. "Cause what you do rocks bro. Happy Holidays!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), nateD (12-19-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  25. #2473
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Q_bAn_b View Post
    Awesome work D!! I have to say some of your best work!!! Looks like someone has been sharpening his ps skills
    Q-bAn my man thanks dude
    Been playing a little more lately lol

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    RockStar. "Cause what you do rocks bro. Happy Holidays!
    Thanks Manny! Appreciated
    Happy Holidays to you too brother!
    Last edited by The_Durben; 12-19-2012 at 09:38 PM.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-19-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012)

  27. #2474
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    As with all my updates, its coming late tonight.
    #eli7e revived me

  28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (12-20-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), ferris419 (12-20-2012), It's Mi (12-20-2012), Karoonchai (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-20-2012), Trimo (12-20-2012), tunechi (12-20-2012)

  29. #2475
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    As with all my updates, its coming late tonight.
    Not so late if you're on the west coast as well

    Hope you're good dude!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012)

  31. #2476
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not so late if you're on the west coast as well

    Hope you're good dude!
    Just trying to survive the holidays, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012), The_Durben (12-20-2012)

  33. #2477
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Just trying to survive the holidays, lol.
    I hear ya man. I'm just thankful I was able to get my kids some great gifts they wanted for Christmas. My girl will get a few but she's awesome and not worried about a lack of gifts. I'll make it up to her another time.
    Hang in there dude, good things come to good people

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), RKO1195 (12-29-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012)

  35. #2478
    Livin the iPhone Life TEK_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,078
    Thanks
    6,414
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 788 Posts

    Durben sent you a donation appreciate your work and your help LS looks nice on my iPhone my kids won't stop messing with my iPhone lol

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-20-2012)

  37. #2479
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Durben sent you a donation appreciate your work and your help LS looks nice on my iPhone my kids won't stop messing with my iPhone lol
    I saw that man, thank you very much! Appreciated.
    Glad you like the lock. My kids are the same with it, fight over who gets to blow up the helicopter next lol

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-20-2012)

  39. #2480
    Livin the iPhone Life TEK_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,078
    Thanks
    6,414
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 788 Posts

    No problem bro, yeah my little boy wants me to put it on his iTouch now lol every chance he gets he's running off with my phone.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (12-20-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts