+ Reply
Page 122 of 140 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112120121122123124 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2797

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Neo:Style

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by The_Durben On theme topic, almost done my lockscreen Can't wait to get that LS. The video looked great! C'mon guys, no flaming here. That's exactly what stopped
...
  1. #2421
    iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 75 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

    On theme topic, almost done my lockscreen
    Can't wait to get that LS. The video looked great!

    C'mon guys, no flaming here. That's exactly what stopped Legacy for a while. It's only in the interest of the theme to not flame Austin and let him do his thing. He's obviously proven time and time again that he comes through with great themes, like Legacy and Legacy S (which I'm hoping will be completed since I absolutely love that theme! )
    Last edited by modymalay; 12-17-2012 at 07:54 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to modymalay For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (12-18-2012)

  3. #2422
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Got a wicked idea for the loading gears. Hope it works.

    Also, called the Board of Registered Nursing. My re-application to take the NCLEX exam has already been processed but it may take up to two weeks from today for my Authorization to Test to arrive in the mail.

    This is both good and bad.

    Good news is that it allows me to study more and even frees up some theming time.

    Bad news is that it's another month of living paycheck to paycheck and I've exhausted all my savings. And another month of stressing out!!!!

    Just thought I'd let those who care know what's going on. Some of you guys are family, and I treat you guys as such.

    Thank the Lord next month is tax return month!
    #eli7e revived me

  4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (12-18-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-18-2012), cukhiem (12-18-2012), ferris419 (12-17-2012), Happy363 (12-18-2012), It's Mi (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-17-2012), modymalay (12-17-2012), nateD (12-17-2012), picoro (12-17-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-17-2012)

  5. #2423
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ferris419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toledo Ohio
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 182 Times in 90 Posts

    can anyone give me some insight on how to change the protube icon .... i created a directory named "de.maxner.ProTube" in the neo-style beta 0.2.3.theme/Bundles directory and placed the icon named "[email protected]" in the directory and did a respring but the icon did not change ...am i doing something wrong?

    ** figured it out made a folder in the folders directory ProTube.app and put the icon in there and it works now
    Last edited by ferris419; 12-17-2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: fixed my problem

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferris419 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), nateD (12-17-2012)

  7. #2424
    iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 75 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Got a wicked idea for the loading gears. Hope it works.

    Also, called the Board of Registered Nursing. My re-application to take the NCLEX exam has already been processed but it may take up to two weeks from today for my Authorization to Test to arrive in the mail.

    This is both good and bad.

    Good news is that it allows me to study more and even frees up some theming time.

    Bad news is that it's another month of living paycheck to paycheck and I've exhausted all my savings. And another month of stressing out!!!!

    Just thought I'd let those who care know what's going on. Some of you guys are family, and I treat you guys as such.

    Thank the Lord next month is tax return month!
    Hope you do well man!! Just a month or two!

  8. #2425
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,022
    Thanks
    4,814
    Thanked 7,528 Times in 1,741 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferris419 View Post
    can anyone give me some insight on how to change the protube icon .... i created a directory named "de.maxner.ProTube" in the neo-style beta 0.2.3.theme/Bundles directory and placed the icon named "[email protected]" in the directory and did a respring but the icon did not change ...am i doing something wrong?

    ** figured it out made a folder in the folders directory ProTube.app and put the icon in there and it works now
    The method you used will do the job, and I only wish to advise you and others why your first method didn't work. Several weeks ago, maxner updated the bundle identifier. It is now de.maxner.protube
    Like I said, I don't want to start a war about which method is best. They both work, but the "bundle method" will suite those who don't wish to enable summerboard. Thank you.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    ferris419 (12-17-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012)

  10. #2426
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey Austin I'm totally new to your themes but I love this one and all the work everyone else has put into it especially Durben. Family is the most important thing in life along with your future. So with that I want to say take as much time as you need cause I myself will be here until u finish no matter how long it takes .ive enjoyed everything that u have done with the theme and look forward to more but I know exactly what it's like first hand to put all of my eggs into one basket and watch the bottom fall out of it. So u do what u have to for your family and your future first and if everybody else like your stuff as much as they say they'll be here as long as it takes u. I wish u and your family nothing but the best and hope that u accomplish all of your goals we are lucky to have u around here with the work u do. APPRECIATE IT MAN!!!

    Ps: Durben I live in Kentucky with the most ****ed up weather ever all the time so if u need more people to test that LS I'll be more then happy to and thank you as well for all that you do !!

    Happy holidays everyone

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jawwcw For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-18-2012)

  12. #2427
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawwcw View Post
    Hey Austin I'm totally new to your themes but I love this one and all the work everyone else has put into it especially Durben. Family is the most important thing in life along with your future. So with that I want to say take as much time as you need cause I myself will be here until u finish no matter how long it takes .ive enjoyed everything that u have done with the theme and look forward to more but I know exactly what it's like first hand to put all of my eggs into one basket and watch the bottom fall out of it. So u do what u have to for your family and your future first and if everybody else like your stuff as much as they say they'll be here as long as it takes u. I wish u and your family nothing but the best and hope that u accomplish all of your goals we are lucky to have u around here with the work u do. APPRECIATE IT MAN!!!

    Ps: Durben I live in Kentucky with the most ****ed up weather ever all the time so if u need more people to test that LS I'll be more then happy to and thank you as well for all that you do !!

    Happy holidays everyone
    Thank you, friend!!!! Means a lot!
    #eli7e revived me

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012)

  14. #2428
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ferris419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toledo Ohio
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 182 Times in 90 Posts

    Thanks for the reply but i dont have summerboard enabled and its working with the folder method..... i was trying to avoid the summerboard method and this is working with it disabled im new to all this stuff so any advice is highly appreciated!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    The method you used will do the job, and I only wish to advise you and others why your first method didn't work. Several weeks ago, maxner updated the bundle identifier. It is now de.maxner.protube
    Like I said, I don't want to start a war about which method is best. They both work, but the "bundle method" will suite those who don't wish to enable summerboard. Thank you.
    Last edited by ferris419; 12-17-2012 at 10:55 PM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferris419 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), Sk37cH (12-17-2012)

  16. #2429
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,119
    Thanks
    9,332
    Thanked 9,744 Times in 2,534 Posts

    LS Christmas - V3 ( 97% )





    DOWNLOAD

    Credit to creators
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (12-18-2012), ferris419 (12-18-2012), Happy363 (12-18-2012), Hunchkey (12-18-2012), It's Mi (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-18-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-18-2012), tunechi (12-18-2012)

  18. #2430
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ferris419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toledo Ohio
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 182 Times in 90 Posts

    Ok guys so i finally took a shot at making something on photoshop other than zeppelin logos.... i attempted to make a clear my cache icon ...i think it looks ok for my first ever photoshop creation maybe some will like maybe not lol ....please dont beat me up to bad atleast i tried LOL!!! [PREVIEW] Neo:Style-icon-2x.png[PREVIEW] Neo:Style-icon.png

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ferris419 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-18-2012), It's Mi (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), KnightWing (12-18-2012), nateD (12-18-2012), Sk37cH (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-18-2012)

  20. #2431
    Alliance Member KnightWing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,673
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,703 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    There's a difference between stating your opinion and calling others **** suckers for supporting the opposite.

    Sht like this is why ALL threads are running a page or two a day. Most of the people with any real talent for creativity or mods don't want to see it and don't bother coming back. That and the painful to read grade 3 grammatical structure....

    On theme topic, almost done my lockscreen
    Back at the grade 3 grammatical structure...it actually hurt my eyes reading the comment..I got a headache 1/4 of the way down. I've never had a comment that actually caused me to have a headache, just because of sentence structure haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by ferris419 View Post
    Ok guys so i finally took a shot at making something on photoshop other than zeppelin logos.... i attempted to make a clear my cache icon ...i think it looks ok for my first ever photoshop creation maybe some will like maybe not lol ....please dont beat me up to bad atleast i tried LOL!!! Attachment 617240Attachment 617241
    Awesome!

    Practice always makes perfect
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    ferris419 (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-18-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-18-2012)

  22. #2432
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ferris419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toledo Ohio
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 182 Times in 90 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post


    Awesome!

    Practice always makes perfect
    Thanks its hard to practice when you dont even know where to start LOL...believe it or not that took me about 2 hours lmao! I did learn some stuff while playing around though !! Im determined to learn this damn program.!

  23. #2433
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

    @Durben: bad news...there's a problem with the LS man...
    and that problem is my location has boring weather right now

    You see, google helped me find out that singapore has a very high frequency of thunderstorms, so i decided to beta test that sh!z for you... and i gotta say the thunderstorm animations are absolutely awesome mate.. you've outdone yourself
    The problem is that i don't live in singapore

    If you have a spare half hour to stare at your phone, put "1062617" in the config for your locale and see for yourself..

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-18-2012)

  25. #2434
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,022
    Thanks
    4,814
    Thanked 7,528 Times in 1,741 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferris419 View Post
    Thanks its hard to practice when you dont even know where to start LOL...believe it or not that took me about 2 hours lmao! I did learn some stuff while playing around though !! Im determined to learn this damn program.!
    You picked a hard icon set to learn on Just make sure you persevere and you'll see results before you know it. I was thinking about trying a few icons, but I asked K for a PSD at the time, and he was very busy. If I was to give it a shot, would I go about it via 3d extrusion in illustrator, and then expand the appearance of my layers, or is the "bevel" effect of the glyph obtained through PS only techniques? Thank you.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-18-2012), ferris419 (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012)

  27. #2435
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    @Durben: bad news...there's a problem with the LS man...
    and that problem is my location has boring weather right now

    You see, google helped me find out that singapore has a very high frequency of thunderstorms, so i decided to beta test that sh!z for you... and i gotta say the thunderstorm animations are absolutely awesome mate.. you've outdone yourself
    The problem is that i don't live in singapore

    If you have a spare half hour to stare at your phone, put "1062617" in the config for your locale and see for yourself..
    lmao awesome! Wish I saw this last night. Had Dacal test the thunder for me. Saw it in action this morning. Looks pretty good I think
    Won't be long to be put out now.

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-18-2012), nateD (12-18-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012)

  29. #2436
    Livin the iPhone Life TEK_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,173
    Thanks
    6,738
    Thanked 2,164 Times in 854 Posts

    I am on standby Durben lol.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (12-18-2012)

  31. #2437
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    I am on standby Durben lol.
    Be a while. I'm out and about today. Won't be til at least tonight.

  32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-18-2012), jelleheindryckx (12-18-2012), Karoonchai (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-18-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012)

  33. #2438
    Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    4,278
    Thanked 2,371 Times in 809 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Be a while. I'm out and about today. Won't be til at least tonight.
    cant wait to use that lockscreen!!!
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  35. #2439
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,119
    Thanks
    9,332
    Thanked 9,744 Times in 2,534 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Be a while. I'm out and about today. Won't be til at least tonight.
    Waiting best lockscreen

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

  37. #2440
    Livin the iPhone Life TEK_2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,173
    Thanks
    6,738
    Thanked 2,164 Times in 854 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Be a while. I'm out and about today. Won't be til at least tonight.
    That'll work you the man lol thanks.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEK_2012 For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (12-18-2012), The_Durben (12-19-2012)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts