+ Reply
Page 107 of 140 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2797

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Neo:Style

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ellersbee Derrick I did a fix! I made all my battery and percentages translucent and dropped that in winterboard. Hi ellersbee did you get my messages ??
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,690 Times in 326 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Derrick I did a fix! I made all my battery and percentages translucent and dropped that in winterboard.
    Hi ellersbee
    did you get my messages ??

K my kindest wishes for your baby's recovery
    theme can wait
    + we can all help you with some icons filliins, later you can refine them

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,308 Times in 5,971 Posts

I say charge extra for the iPad beta. You put a lot of work into this and it's deserved and worth it. I don't mind the extra, and I'll throw in for Durben too (Merry Xmas ) for all the work he's been doing.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (12-04-2012), hemptation (12-05-2012), TEK_2012 (12-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 489 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I say charge extra for the iPad beta. You put a lot of work into this and it's deserved and worth it. I don't mind the extra, and I'll throw in for Durben too (Merry Xmas ) for all the work he's been doing.
    +1 on additional $ for iPad and I'll be happy re-donate for myself and The_Durben. Maybe get someone to help you out keeping track of the databases for the beta peeps to take a lil something off your plate. Just a thought. Keep focused on nurse exam and family. I'm sure the extra donations from this theme help ya a little, but nothing compared to the money you'll make once you pass and become a nurse. Study study study and I wish you the best!!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012), The_Durben (12-05-2012)

Thanks

Austin, I have no problem with paying for the iPad version. The work you are doing is awesome. +1 on the helpin out Austin and Durben. Let me know what's needed. Not a rich man but willing to help. Austin you know what I have been through and if it wasn't for the help of a great many of friends we would not have made it. Taught me some good life lessons even at 56 yrs old. Durben waitin to hear cheech and chong story this year still lol.
    Thanks,HIP5
    Last edited by Hip5; 12-05-2012 at 10:44 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Theme got pirated >_<!
    #eli7e revived me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-05-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Theme got pirated >_<!
    Damn! You think it was someone who donated after the original deadline?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,690 Times in 326 Posts

Theme got pirated >_<!
    nooooo!!!! really ?? ??

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,068 Posts

it was always gonna be pirated.
    no offense austin but you release betas way to early before you even get close to completing.
    the pirates will just pirate it cos atm its not worth $3.

I am not being rude nor do i have anything against austin it's just piracy is an issue and releasing bare bones betas like this makes it worse for all us themers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-05-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone modymalay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    no offense austin but you release betas way to early before you even get close to completing.

I am not being rude nor do i have anything against austin it's just piracy is an issue and releasing bare bones betas like this makes it worse for all us themers.
    Pirates pirate everything. Doesn't mean that this theme isn't worth 3 bucks. I'm definitely glad that I donated $3 for this theme, and its still getting even better!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modymalay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Theme got pirated >_<!
    Sorry to hear man
    Saw your tweet too. Nothing to do with your comments man.
    Just a kid who wants to feel like a big shot and gave it up free for others.

Piracy is an issue yes. Austin releasing "bare bones betas" has nothing to do with other themers/themes being pirated. And definitely doesn't make it worse.
    I have paid packages in Cydia that directly state the money is being asked for because I lost my job and anyone who can't or doesn't want to pay can just ask for it. Still pirated less than 90 mins after release.

Pirates gonna pirate. Full theme/icon theme/or just a widget. Doesn't matter unfortunately
    Last edited by The_Durben; 12-05-2012 at 12:10 PM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

azaleea (12-05-2012), DA_GHOST (12-05-2012), hemptation (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012), picoro (12-05-2012)

Thanks

I save up my lunch money to buy themes, tweaks, apps, music, and games. Btw I'm 17 and a junior in high school.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xx_Illusions_xX For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (12-05-2012), hemptation (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012), picoro (12-05-2012), The_Durben (12-05-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Sorry to hear man
    Saw your tweet too. Nothing to do with your comments man.
    Just a kid who wants to feel like a big shot and gave it up free for others.

Piracy is an issue yes. Austin releasing "bare bones betas" has nothing to do with other themers/themes being pirated. And definitely doesn't make it worse.
    I have paid packages in Cydia that directly state the money is being asked for because I lost my job and anyone who can't or doesn't want to pay can just ask for it. Still pirated less than 90 mins after release.

Pirates gonna pirate. Full theme/icon theme/or just a widget. Doesn't matter unfortunately
    I agree. I wasn't saying it was cos of Austin I was saying maybe that's why his theme was pirated before a full release.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-06-2012), The_Durben (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

I agree. I wasn't saying it was cos of Austin I was saying maybe that's why his theme was pirated before a full release.
    Got ya
    Bottom line is its unfortunate and it's not going away.
    Sucks for all of us.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bottom line pirates and thieves suck. I hate people that take stuff that people have used their hard earned money for.
    Off my soapbox now.

Later;HIP5

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 587 Posts

Is there anyway to track the person who released it? It's sad that the creators of these amazing themes spend countless hours producing something to make our phones more amazing,then get ripped off by some d-bag. I gladly pay for themes because i know that the time,effort,and love in this beauty is worth more than $3.00. Sorry K, and thats my piece.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-05-2012)

Thanks

I knew this risk when I released the early beta, so I'm not surprised. I just knew that some of the big pirate repos would wait until the final release (almost with my blessing, really) as long as the others commit to waiting as well, but there's so many other pirate repos it's hard to keep track.

As for releasing the theme this early... If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have finished the theme at all. I feed off of the comments and advice and wanted to make this theme, above all my others, as a collective project with my customers to make the theme the best I can for myself and them. Not to mention that each and everyone in this thread is a motivator for me to finish and deliver the best product I can!

I guess what I'm saying is this:

Sh** happens. Lol.

Still going to finish this theme and finish strong!
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 12-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

azaleea (12-05-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-05-2012), DA_GHOST (12-05-2012), hemptation (12-05-2012), It's Mi (12-06-2012), jokerg7 (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012), luongo (12-05-2012), picoro (12-05-2012), The_Durben (12-05-2012), tunechi (12-05-2012)

Thanks

I knew this risk when I released the early beta, so I'm not surprised. I just knew that some of the big pirate repos would wait until the final release (almost with my blessing, really) as long as the others commit to waiting as well, but there's so many other pirate repos it's hard to keep track.

As for releasing the theme this early... If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have finished the theme at all. I feed off of the comments and advice and wanted to make this theme, above all my others, as a collective project with my customers to make the theme the best I can for myself and them. Not to mention that each and everyone in this thread is a motivator for me to finish and deliver the best product I can!

I guess what I'm saying is this:

Sh** happens. Lol.
    lol sh*t does happen.
    i agree with your comments and understand the early release.

i guess if thats what keeps you going this is an unfortunate price to pay for it.

The problem with pirates are they never really do what you want them to they do what they want to and we are powerless to stop it

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-05-2012), k.nitsua (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012)

Thanks

lol sh*t does happen.
    i agree with your comments and understand the early release.

i guess if thats what keeps you going this is an unfortunate price to pay for it.

The problem with pirates are they never really do what you want them to they do what they want to and we are powerless to stop it
    Agreed. And thanks for your two cents! It's always nice to hear how other themers feel about the subject.
    #eli7e revived me

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (12-05-2012), hemptation (12-05-2012), jokerg7 (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Is there anyway to track the person who released it? It's sad that the creators of these amazing themes spend countless hours producing something to make our phones more amazing,then get ripped off by some d-bag. I gladly pay for themes because i know that the time,effort,and love in this beauty is worth more than $3.00. Sorry K, and thats my piece.
    There is always a way to find the culprit, but then what?see the real issue here is the fact that saurik cant "ban" these pirate repos,and definitly cant have the sites shut down.it cant even be takin into court due to the fact that most dont copyright their work (not even sure if you can)
    I feel like this happens to every beta theme thats released.the creator wants to share with his fans the cool work hes done, then 1-2 sometimes even 3 pirates get ahold of it and share because they "think" they are helping people out yet doesnt care to think about the themer whos struggling financially.this isnt a problem with the icommunity, but a problem with humanity.themes arent the only thins that are pirated theres music, movies,games,programs,software the list goes on and on.most of those cost thousands to millions to build and prep for us but not much has been done to bring those numbers down.

Ive seen too many great people leave their passion because of this and i hope austin doesnt take it to personal because honestly anybody couldve foreseen it.we all have choices, and they made the wrong one.austin, i know you love to share with us, an you have been here much more than any other theme thread ive been on that youve takin part in.we appreciate it very much but maybe its time to choose the testers you trust and know, and leave the rest to buy when released.
    Now i may not be the smartest nor the most weise but i do know for a fact that pirating will not slow down.that being said the only thing you could really do is have faith that people will one day change for the good.
    My opinion on it all..

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-05-2012), picoro (12-05-2012)

Thanks

I thought if a pirate repo had a theme the theme creator could ask them to remove the theme from their pirated repo? Is that true?