Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2797

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Neo:Style

  1. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Yes sir same style, and nope thats all the images for isx
    Whyd ya remove isx bro?didnt fit your needs?
    Cool I'll see what I can do.
    Removed it and a bunch of other stuff. My phone was dropping battery percent about 30-40 an hour a week or so ago. Don't know why. Kinda fixed itself after but before I removed a lot of tweaks to see if any were causing it. Haven't really missed ISX that much. It will go back on today though so I can test the images.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), DA_GHOST (12-03-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), metaserph (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012)

  3. #2062
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Cool I'll see what I can do.
    Removed it and a bunch of other stuff. My phone was dropping battery percent about 30-40 an hour a week or so ago. Don't know why. Kinda fixed itself after but before I removed a lot of tweaks to see if any were causing it. Haven't really missed ISX that much. It will go back on today though so I can test the images.
    I was actually having the same problems, i removed everythin cool from my phone and still had the issue..restored and again even before hailbreaking i had the same issue then id disabled the native nc weather widget,disabled alot of the location services and vuala!now it lasts all day!!pm me if you need some help cuz im running at 330 mb now and endin the day with 20% battery!!

    At 295mb free while running modmyi,tweetbot,mail and phone -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354569507.681661.jpg
    Most battery problems are related to the location services (gps but ofcourse you know this) but there is a problen with restoring from a backup on 5.1.1..only way to fix that is restoring and starting fresh
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 12-03-2012 at 03:20 PM.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), It's Mi (12-03-2012), k.nitsua (12-03-2012), King_O_Hill (12-04-2012), metaserph (12-03-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  5. #2063
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    #eli7e revived me

  6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    3083joe (12-05-2012), azaleea (12-03-2012), chevymusclecar (12-04-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-04-2012), Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), DaRock (12-04-2012), DA_GHOST (12-03-2012), Happy363 (12-03-2012), Hip5 (12-03-2012), It's Mi (12-03-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), metaserph (12-03-2012), modymalay (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012), simer_cool (12-04-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012), tunechi (12-03-2012), Zooropalg (03-17-2013)

  7. #2064
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Awesome!!

  8. #2065
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Still having a hell of a runny nose but the coughing is subsiding better.

    ------------------------

    UI will be in Beta 0.2.3.
    That's bad for the little one. My 8 months old couldn't sleep with the running nose. I bought this one from last trip to Japan and it works awesome -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354570765.941738.jpg. I bought the electric here and not good as this one. Hope your kid is doing better bro.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (12-04-2012), Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  10. #2066
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    That's bad for the little one. My 8 months old couldn't sleep with the running nose. I bought this one from last trip to Japan and it works awesome -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354570765.941738.jpg. I bought the electric here and not good as this one. Hope your kid is doing better bro.
    I wanna go to japan!!lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Well done bro looks awesome!!and you def nailed the concept in the ash!!

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012)

  12. #2067
    @Ghost try this out. Already set up as a theme. Just unzip, drop in winterboard and activate.
    Can't test the SMS one. Bite takes over mine on SB. In app it looks ok though.



    Download ISX statbar images theme: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?64ia4zzvyxxepgo

    *Thanks K for the psd. Made this much easier
    Last edited by The_Durben; 12-04-2012 at 12:19 PM.

  13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (12-04-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-04-2012), Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), DaRock (12-04-2012), DA_GHOST (12-03-2012), GMG450 (12-04-2012), Hip5 (12-04-2012), IrobertI (03-26-2013), It's Mi (12-03-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012), Ramses2 (12-06-2012), s22lane (12-03-2012), snakeeater01 (12-04-2012), tunechi (12-03-2012)

  14. #2068
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    @Ghost try this out. Already set up as a theme. Just unzip, drop in winterboard and activate.
    Can't test the SMS one. Bite takes over mine on SB. In app it looks ok though.



    Download ISX statbar images theme: NeoStyle ISX StatBar.theme.rar

    *Thanks K for the psd. Made this much easier
    Oh man thank you so much db!!very much appreciated!

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-03-2012), Hip5 (12-04-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  16. #2069
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    1,881
    Thanked 834 Times in 422 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    One word... WOW!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    @Ghost try this out. Already set up as a theme. Just unzip, drop in winterboard and activate.
    Can't test the SMS one. Bite takes over mine on SB. In app it looks ok though.



    Download ISX statbar images theme: NeoStyle ISX StatBar.theme.rar

    *Thanks K for the psd. Made this much easier
    Bout to try this out... Needed this!! Thanks giving!
    Last edited by tunechi; 12-03-2012 at 04:50 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  18. #2070
    @durben
    Ay bro they look awesome!! but can you maybe make the image thinner?not your design cuz it looks great but see how theres alot of space between?def no rush, just figured youd get on ps quicker than i..if not alls good,no harm done and when i do find some time ill bring them in a bit and send back to you for you to post
    Thanks again,im sure im not the only one using them lol
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354575914.714588.jpg

    Back to cyan

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), It's Mi (12-03-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  20. #2071
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    1,881
    Thanked 834 Times in 422 Posts

    Wallpapers anyone?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  22. #2072
    Also.. My early xmas present from my lady told her all year not to get nothing for me and all this time shes been saving 10$ from her pay checks to get me it.. Extremely grateful nd i hope i nail this job cuz im going to get her the black one she wants
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354576650.527245.jpg

    Take it easy guys im going back to care for my little one, take care nd behave
    👻

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  24. #2073
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Also.. My early xmas present from my lady told her all year not to get nothing for me and all this time shes been saving 10$ from her pay checks to get me it.. Extremely grateful nd i hope i nail this job cuz im going to get her the black one she wants
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354576650.527245.jpg

    Take it easy guys im going back to care for my little one, take care nd behave
    👻
    Nice gift!

    Still have 5-6 images to do then Messages UI is complete.
    #eli7e revived me

  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), DaRock (12-04-2012), It's Mi (12-04-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012)

  26. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    @durben
    Ay bro they look awesome!! but can you maybe make the image thinner?not your design cuz it looks great but see how theres alot of space between?def no rush, just figured youd get on ps quicker than i..if not alls good,no harm done and when i do find some time ill bring them in a bit and send back to you for you to post
    Thanks again,im sure im not the only one using them lol
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354575914.714588.jpg

    Back to cyan
    Easy enough man. Give me a few and I'll trim the edges up

    Here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?64ia4zzvyxxepgo
    Updated original link as well
    Last edited by The_Durben; 12-04-2012 at 12:20 PM.

  27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-04-2012), Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), cukhiem (12-03-2012), DaRock (12-04-2012), DA_GHOST (12-04-2012), GMG450 (12-04-2012), It's Mi (12-04-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), s22lane (12-03-2012)

  28. #2075
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jackson, Mississippi, United States
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    I was actually having the same problems, i removed everythin cool from my phone and still had the issue..restored and again even before hailbreaking i had the same issue then id disabled the native nc weather widget,disabled alot of the location services and vuala!now it lasts all day!!pm me if you need some help cuz im running at 330 mb now and endin the day with 20% battery!!

    At 295mb free while running modmyi,tweetbot,mail and phone -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354569507.681661.jpg
    Most battery problems are related to the location services (gps but ofcourse you know this) but there is a problen with restoring from a backup on 5.1.1..only way to fix that is restoring and starting fresh
    Hey, Could you share the SB Settings theme you're using?

  29. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Also.. My early xmas present from my lady told her all year not to get nothing for me and all this time shes been saving 10$ from her pay checks to get me it.. Extremely grateful nd i hope i nail this job cuz im going to get her the black one she wants
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354576650.527245.jpg

    Take it easy guys im going back to care for my little one, take care nd behave
    ��
    Thats nice gift. Yah, Japan is nice bro. Really cool country to go. Have fun and later bro

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-03-2012)

  31. #2077
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Got home a while ago... finished Messages UI. Moving on to Safari UI.
    #eli7e revived me

  32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (12-03-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-04-2012), Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), It's Mi (12-04-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012), The_Durben (12-03-2012), tunechi (12-03-2012)

  33. #2078
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Also.. My early xmas present from my lady told her all year not to get nothing for me and all this time shes been saving 10$ from her pay checks to get me it.. Extremely grateful nd i hope i nail this job cuz im going to get her the black one she wants
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1354576650.527245.jpg

    Take it easy guys im going back to care for my little one, take care nd behave
    👻
    Very nice indeed think my wife got me one to. Not to sure.

  34. #2079
    edit
    Last edited by bAdkid; 12-03-2012 at 07:37 PM.

  35. #2080

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (12-04-2012), Cloud2Ground (12-05-2012), It's Mi (12-04-2012), King_O_Hill (12-03-2012), picoro (12-03-2012)

Page 104 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •