+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Single folder icon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Im trying to find the right place to post this question in. Maybe here? I had a theme (or maybe a tweak) that had my folder icon as one image
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Single folder icon
    Im trying to find the right place to post this question in. Maybe here?

I had a theme (or maybe a tweak) that had my folder icon as one image (whatever the first app in the folder was, determined the folder icon). In other words, rather then having the standard folder image of a 4 x 4 smaller view of the icons inside the folder, it was one large icon (as if it was just an icon and not a folder)... But when you click the icon, the folder would open up. For example, i had a folder with Facebook, twitter, The Onion, and failblog apps inside (in that order). Normally, when on the home screen, smaller versions of those icons would be seen inside the folder, but this tweak made it so it looked like just the facebook icon (in regular size like all other icons on the springboard), but when i clicked the facebook icon, it opened into the folder with all the other apps inside.

Does that make any sense? And if so, any ideas what ap/theme/tweak it was? Something randomly happened and the tweak just went away and left me with the normal folder look, and i cant for the life of me remember what it was that i used!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DouglyStyles View Post
    Im trying to find the right place to post this question in. Maybe here?

I had a theme (or maybe a tweak) that had my folder icon as one image (whatever the first app in the folder was, determined the folder icon). In other words, rather then having the standard folder image of a 4 x 4 smaller view of the icons inside the folder, it was one large icon (as if it was just an icon and not a folder)... But when you click the icon, the folder would open up. For example, i had a folder with Facebook, twitter, The Onion, and failblog apps inside (in that order). Normally, when on the home screen, smaller versions of those icons would be seen inside the folder, but this tweak made it so it looked like just the facebook icon (in regular size like all other icons on the springboard), but when i clicked the facebook icon, it opened into the folder with all the other apps inside.

Does that make any sense? And if so, any ideas what ap/theme/tweak it was? Something randomly happened and the tweak just went away and left me with the normal folder look, and i cant for the life of me remember what it was that i used!

Thanks in advance!
    Install foldericons from cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion, the thing about FolderIcons is that it has preset icons... I'm looking to have the icon that's in the folder itself be the main icon (it worked by using which ever icon was first in the folder as being the folder icon).

Thanks again!