Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Madison HD PRO

6.1 the newest one thanks again for the wonderful theme its so beautiful

That is most likley the reason. I don't think the Locations tweak has been updated for 6.1 yet. I'm sure they are working on it.

I'm very glad you like it. it will be updated for 6.1 very soon. Also I just came out with a new theme iRE HD.. i'm sure you will like that also.

Update submitted for ios 6 today. should be up soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

TEK_2012 (02-22-2013)

ive been scanning through the files and cannot find the solution. Im to add an image to my lockscreen, however when i do so if it doesnt fit in the black box, the overlay dissappears completely. Is there a way to fix this? I would like to have the background still.-untitled.png I attached an example of what i mean. When i made the it into the topshadow.png the whole overlay just dissappears completely. Thank you

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

Hi there just brought this theme and there's a few things that aren't themed but it says they are in the discription
    Bitesms, Facebook and snowcover4 isn't themed and there's no springboard widget either
    Many thanks
    Lisa

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (04-10-2013)

I can't seem to open the pics via sms only see the tiny thumbnails...how do I remove that??

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910