+ Reply
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3D by: JunesIphone/bAdGB

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
ok guys I'm bringing this mod called 3D AD93 SB GIRLS Works with the tweak of MyLocation and is working fine, this thanks to Dacal. 3D AD93 SB GIRL Credit
...
  1. #501
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    ok guys I'm bringing this mod called

    3D AD93 SB GIRLS







    Works with the tweak of MyLocation and is working fine, this thanks to Dacal.

    3D AD93 SB GIRL

    Credit JuneIphone, nateD, Dacal and creators. Enjoy
    Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 10-03-2012 at 12:27 AM.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    Animaltommylee (10-03-2012), faisalz (10-05-2012), James424 (10-10-2012), JEDi81 (10-03-2012), jokerg7 (10-03-2012), Karoonchai (10-04-2012), ziggy7 (10-03-2012)

  3. #502
    Theme Creator bAdkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 510 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    ok guys I'm bringing this mod called

    3D AD93 SB GIRLS







    Works with the tweak of MyLocation and is working fine, this thanks to Dacal.

    3D AD93 SB GIRLS

    Credit JuneIphone, nateD, Dacal and creators. Enjoy
    Nice bro!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (10-02-2012)

  5. #503
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,578 Posts

    I have done the round icons, Chase has requested. They are done with stock icons. If someone comes up with a wall for them or widget, ill do picture icons.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (10-03-2012), jokerg7 (10-04-2012), RKO1195 (10-03-2012), ziggy7 (10-03-2012)

  7. #504
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,750
    Thanks
    4,018
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,245 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have done the round icons, Chase has requested. They are done with stock icons. If someone comes up with a wall for them or widget, ill do picture icons.
    Awesome

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (10-03-2012), RKO1195 (10-03-2012)

  9. #505
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,578 Posts


  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    faisalz (10-05-2012), James424 (10-10-2012), JEDi81 (10-04-2012), Karoonchai (10-04-2012), RKO1195 (10-03-2012)

  11. #506
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,215
    Thanks
    9,825
    Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,712 Posts

    Send the icons to me bud! JEDi's round SB widget will look good with them I'm sure. I bet the pic ones will look sweet too. thanks for doing them
    Last edited by RKO1195; 10-03-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    JEDi81 (10-04-2012)

  13. #507
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,578 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Send the icons to me bud! JEDi's round SB widget will look good with them I'm sure. I bet the pic ones will look sweet too. thanks for doing them
    3D Round Icons.zip

    Ill get to work on pic icons tonight

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (10-03-2012)

  15. #508
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,215
    Thanks
    9,825
    Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,712 Posts

    Thanks bud! Appercate it



    They look good


    Hey would you mind to do me the myLocation icon when you do the pic ones just use the pic on last page that angel made for me thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3D by: JunesIphone/bAdGB-imagenev.jpg  
    Last edited by RKO1195; 10-03-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (10-10-2012), Karoonchai (10-04-2012)

  17. #509
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,578 Posts

    Sure will👍

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (10-03-2012)

  19. #510
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,578 Posts

    Last edited by June'sIphone; 10-03-2012 at 05:53 PM.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Animaltommylee (10-04-2012), faisalz (10-05-2012), jokerg7 (10-04-2012), Karoonchai (10-04-2012), RKO1195 (10-04-2012)

  21. #511
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,215
    Thanks
    9,825
    Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,712 Posts

    They are sexy
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  22. #512
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Lol, been doing a lot of things, but not making any awesome crystal icons haha. I will be more than glad to do that though. One thing I need from you ideas!! Give me an idea on what to make, and we will see what comes about !

    Oh yea btw 1.3 is in Cydia.
    For those of us who don't use (or know how to use) Springjumps...I think we would like to be able to use those beautiful icons as our dock icons.
    Basically, it would be great to have the usual icons that most of us use on their docks...
    Phone
    Mail
    Messages
    Settings
    Safari
    Cydia
    Ipod


    I think those would be awesome.

    Other than that I think this is the most perfect Theme (for me at least) all the way around.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    Animaltommylee (10-04-2012)

  24. #513
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,578 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    For those of us who don't use (or know how to use) Springjumps...I think we would like to be able to use those beautiful icons as our dock icons.
    Basically, it would be great to have the usual icons that most of us use on their docks...
    Phone
    Mail
    Messages
    Settings
    Safari
    Cydia
    Ipod


    I think those would be awesome.

    Other than that I think this is the most perfect Theme (for me at least) all the way around.
    Springjumps are just icons that let you jump page to page. If you don't use springjumps just move the icons into a bundle of the app you want to change. whatever app you put it in. That icon will be the image you put with it.

    Round Icon PSD



    here is a couple more.. Remember there are extras on the first post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 10-04-2012 at 06:22 AM.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (10-05-2012), angeldiaz1983 (10-04-2012), RKO1195 (10-04-2012)

  26. #514
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Springjumps are just icons that let you jump page to page. If you don't use springjumps just move the icons into a bundle of the app you want to change. whatever app you put it in. That icon will be the image you put with it.

    Round Icon PSD



    here is a couple more.. Remember there are extras on the first post
    Thank you very much, brother
    Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 10-05-2012 at 02:45 AM.

  27. #515
    Theme Creator JEDi81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    1,198
    Thanked 4,068 Times in 606 Posts

    Heres the Overlay for use with the round icons.....


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

    faisalz (10-05-2012), Karoonchai (10-05-2012)

  29. #516
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Springjumps are just icons that let you jump page to page. If you don't use springjumps just move the icons into a bundle of the app you want to change. whatever app you put it in. That icon will be the image you put with it.

    Round Icon PSD



    here is a couple more.. Remember there are extras on the first post

    Edit: Guess you read my mind lol
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 10-05-2012 at 02:46 AM.

  30. #517
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    5,171
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 3,578 Posts


  31. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (10-05-2012)

  32. #518
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts

    I also need some tech help...my comp crashed months ago & I had to get a new HD, so now when I try to set up iTunes it wont let me import my music from my phone to my "new" computer because I can only have one account on one computer.
    I don't want to lose all my music, and I can't backup any of my stuff until I get it accept my music into the iTunes library.

    I REALLY want to get this amazing theme, but I can't risk losing ALL my music...lol

    BTW, Is the 6.0 Jailbreak out yet? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have been out of the loop...just been admiring this beautiful theme.

    ANY help is greatly appreciated.


    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    THAT IS TRULY A WORK OF ART!!!!!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 10-05-2012 at 02:48 AM.

  33. #519
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    I also need some tech help...my comp crashed months ago & I had to get a new HD, so now when I try to set up iTunes it wont let me import my music from my phone to my "new" computer because I can only have one account on one computer.
    I don't want to lose all my music, and I can't backup any of my stuff until I get it accept my music into the iTunes library.

    I REALLY want to get this amazing theme, but I can't risk losing ALL my music...lol

    BTW, Is the 6.0 Jailbreak out yet? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have been out of the loop...just been admiring this beautiful theme.

    ANY help is greatly appreciated.




    THAT IS TRULY A WORK OF ART!!!!!
    You tried, get your music via i-Fonbox, to make backup

  34. #520
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    You tried, get your music via i-Fonbox, to make backup
    No, what is that?
    If it's some kind of jailbreak tweak I wont be able to use it, because I haven't had my phone jailbroken since my comp crashed...& that was back during 5.1 lol

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts