Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3D by: JunesIphone/bAdGB

So just in themes folder in file but not inside 3d theme folder??

Quote Originally Posted by toofaan View Post
    yea just in the themes folder then activate in Winterboard

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (09-20-2012), James424 (09-20-2012)

welcome to modmyi bud
    MOD DESIGNER

Thnx n one last question can i change these images in ls and if yes will it be done same as june told how to change in his 3d ls?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post
    welcome to modmyi bud
    Thnx mate i think i b spend my spare time here now lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toofaan For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-20-2012)

Thnx n one last question can i change these images in ls and if yes will it be done same as june told how to change in his 3d ls?
    Cheers

Thnx mate i think i b spend my spare time here now lol
    good for you bud

i am ready to make a review of this amazing theme
    MOD DESIGNER

Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    yea just in the themes folder then activate in Winterboard
    Jedi can i change images in your ls or not?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    COMING SOON!!!

Looks killer bud thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    3D ziggy 2 SS LS

3D ziggy 2 SS LS.zip

Also on the bAd site too, be sure to take a visit

Hey bud cool mod!! thanks bro hope your good
    Last edited by RKO1195; 09-20-2012 at 02:53 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

faisalz (10-05-2012), James424 (09-20-2012), JEDi81 (09-20-2012), ziggy7 (09-21-2012)

MOD DESIGNER

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (09-20-2012), JEDi81 (09-20-2012), RKO1195 (09-20-2012), ziggy7 (09-21-2012)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,314 Times in 3,751 Posts

3D ziggy 2 SS LS

3D ziggy 2 SS LS.zip

Also on the bAd site too, be sure to take a visit
    Sick bro!

You guys teaming up on Tommy was very disrespectful. He stated a point, and there is some impatient here. He did not say any names.

This thread is a little different that most. I just don't use this thread to advertise. I use it to also have a good time and connect with my customers. Most people just put up a theme. And after a short amount of time the themer leaves and the thread is ran mostly by the users.

This doesn't happen to my threads. Also I update. A lot. Themes I made 2 years ago are still getting updated and are usable to this day. I have a lot of thenes and a lot of other projects. That I work on daily.

I know you guys want every piece themed. And that's fine too. I want the same. I already have installed apps just to theme then for you guys.
    Trying to come up with innovative **** take a long time. That code I did for the LS took me days to get. A lot if hours went into it. But I wanted it done. Why cause it hasn't been done before. Sorry but making things that no one has before excites me more than making a call bar theme. Cause everyone can make a callbar theme.

Guess I'm done. Most of you know what I mean. Just to be nice to one another. Tommy Atleast made walls to share with all of you. I mean look at me. I have two people in this thread I don't like. One stole my UIimages and sold to another themer. The other thinks I'm just an alchoholic. Have I dismissed any questions they had? I haven't treated them any different than anyone. There is no reason you guys should disrespect each other.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 09-20-2012 at 03:58 PM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (09-21-2012), James424 (09-20-2012), JEDi81 (09-20-2012), RKO1195 (09-21-2012), ziggy7 (09-21-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Sick bro!

You guys teaming up on Tommy was very disrespectful. He stated a point, and there is some impatient here. He did not say any names.

This thread is a little different that most. I just don't use this thread to advertise. I use it to also have a good time and connect with my customers. Most people just put up a theme. And after a short amount of time the themer leaves and the thread is ran mostly by the users.

This doesn't happen to my threads. Also I update. A lot. Themes I made 2 years ago are still getting updated and are usable to this day. I have a lot of thenes and a lot of other projects. That I work on daily.

I know you guys want every piece themed. And that's fine too. I want the same. I already have installed apps just to theme then for you guys.
    Trying to come up with innovative **** take a long time. That code I did for the LS took me days to get. A lot if hours went into it. But I wanted it done. Why cause it hasn't been done before. Sorry but making things that no one has before excites me more than making a call bar theme. Cause everyone can make a callbar theme.

Guess I'm done. Most of you know what I mean. Just to be nice to one another. Tommy Atleast made walls to share with all of you. I mean look at me. I have two people in this thread I don't like. One stole my UIimages and sold to another themer. The other thinks I'm just an alchoholic. Have I dismissed any questions they had? I haven't treated them any different than anyone. There is no reason you guys should disrespect each other.
    awesome bud
    MOD DESIGNER

16. The Following User Says Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (09-21-2012)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

Sick bro!

Cool, well said

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-20-2012), RKO1195 (09-21-2012)

NAME: 3D HD
    DEVELOPER: JUNESIPHONE
    PRICE: $2.99
    REPO:MacCiti

THANKS JUNE FOR THIS AWESOME THEME
    Last edited by James424; 09-20-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    MOD DESIGNER

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

JEDi81 (09-20-2012), Karoonchai (09-20-2012), RKO1195 (09-21-2012), ziggy7 (09-21-2012)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post

NAME: 3D HD
    DEVELOPER: JUNESIPHONE
    PRICE: $2.99
    REPO:MODMYI

THANKS JUNE FOR THIS AWESOME THEME
    Cool bro, repo is MacCiti tho

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-20-2012)

Cool bro, repo is MacCiti tho
    ok thanks bud
    MOD DESIGNER

24. The Following User Says Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (09-21-2012)

Sick bro!

Haha nice story
    Last edited by blkcadi; 09-24-2012 at 08:13 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-20-2012)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (09-20-2012), James424 (09-21-2012), Karoonchai (09-20-2012), Massff (01-14-2013), RKO1195 (09-21-2012)

Here is the link to the forum for my mods LS & SB for 3D @badGigabit.com & where my new Mods will be posted..... please stop by & show some love 3D Mods By JEDi81 - bAdGigabit

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (09-20-2012), James424 (09-21-2012), RKO1195 (09-21-2012), ziggy7 (09-21-2012)

I was wondering if there would be a chance in the future to get more icons like the ones used for the springjumps, because I honestly think I would just rather use them as dock icons instead of the whole springjump thing.
    The art on those icons are UNREAL & I'd love to see some basic dock icons made in that style.

Like a phone, mail, safari, & ipod to go along with the cydia box and the other icons already created.

Just a suggestion from an admirer of great art.

This theme is by far the best thing I have seen since the original "Twilight" ...definitely a Cyan Junkie's dream world!

Keep it up June's iPhone your art blows me away!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-21-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    I was wondering if there would be a chance in the future to get more icons like the ones used for the springjumps, because I honestly think I would just rather use them as dock icons instead of the whole springjump thing.
    The art on those icons are UNREAL & I'd love to see some basic dock icons made in that style.

Like a phone, mail, safari, & ipod to go along with the cydia box and the other icons already created.

Just a suggestion from an admirer of great art.

This theme is by far the best thing I have seen since the original "Twilight" ...definitely a Cyan Junkie's dream world!

Keep it up June's iPhone your art blows me away!
    yeah thats what i was thinking those icons are so great man thanks june

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Feanor64 For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-21-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

current sb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348273355.212015.jpg  

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Feanor64 For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-22-2012)

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast