+ Reply
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3D by: JunesIphone/bAdGB

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ziggy7 Working on an Ani LS.... awesome bud
...
  1. #261
    Livin the iPhone Life James424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks
    10,983
    Thanked 2,734 Times in 1,075 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Working on an Ani LS....
    awesome bud
    MOD DESIGNER

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (09-18-2012)

  3. #262
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    to tip or not to tip

  4. #263
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,279
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    J3Di SB GPS
    Credits to RKO1195 for the code & JunesIphone for a awesome theme
    Layout is included in the DL just place in Libary/Iconoclasm/layouts
    Also included is a extra Overlay with no text for modders




    J3Di SB GPS .zip
    @ JEDi81
    Would you please make me this overlay so that I could have 5 icons each side and 5 icons in the dock please
    Tia if you will

    Sorry meant to upload the pic
    3D by: JunesIphone/bAdGB-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347939385.608150.jpg
    Thankyou

    Just found a wee prob with zeppelin
    [email protected] is wrong size so anyone who doesn't know just copy either the black/etched and rename to [email protected]
    Last edited by littlelisa63; 09-17-2012 at 10:00 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (09-17-2012)

  6. #264
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    For those who wanted this type of icon

    App Store



    MyLocation



    Teminal


  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-18-2012), James424 (09-18-2012), JEDi81 (09-18-2012), ziggy7 (09-18-2012)

  8. #265
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts



    Two Words... FREAKING AWESOME!!!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (09-18-2012), ziggy7 (09-18-2012)

  10. #266
    Livin the iPhone Life James424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks
    10,983
    Thanked 2,734 Times in 1,075 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    For those who wanted this type of icon

    App Store



    MyLocation



    Teminal

    very very nice bud
    MOD DESIGNER

  11. #267
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 45 Times in 21 Posts

    Found the easter egg on the Lockscreen. Pretty cool. Kick *** theme June!! Thanks!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Animaltommylee For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (09-18-2012)

  13. #268
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,593
    Thanks
    5,153
    Thanked 9,752 Times in 3,564 Posts

    How to change slideshow images via file


    3D HD video, shows some features in v1.2

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-18-2012), ziggy7 (09-18-2012)

  15. #269
    Theme Creator sephiroth726's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ain'tnoneyobizness
    Posts
    2,557
    Thanks
    1,349
    Thanked 2,463 Times in 1,118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    J3Di SB GPS
    Credits to RKO1195 for the code & JunesIphone for a awesome theme
    Layout is included in the DL just place in Libary/Iconoclasm/layouts
    Also included is a extra Overlay with no text for modders




    J3Di SB GPS .zip
    great mod for 3D Thank you!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (09-20-2012), JEDi81 (09-18-2012)

  17. #270
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,564
    Thanks
    1,914
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 1,462 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    How to change slideshow images via file


    3D HD video, shows some features in v1.2
    Man the bitesms skin is def one of the best a well!and those new loading screen in your video looks very nice as well!lovin the transparency on everything an how even in apps you can see the animations going on in the sb epic theme so far!

    Anybody have any suggestions as to which fonts look best with this theme?
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 09-18-2012 at 07:48 AM.

  18. #271
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    hi
    as i am new to iphone and themeing, i bought this theme today, installed, changed the images following the instruction, but the lack screen is just a still image, i think it is suppose to change between the 4 images? but its not doing that. am i doing any thing wrong here?
    cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Here is the bite sms theme. Put in Library/biteThemes

    hi bro, i added this in bite themes, but i can c it in winter board to select the theme? sorry coz i am new to theming.
    cheers
    Last edited by toofaan; 09-18-2012 at 11:34 AM.

  19. #272
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,750
    Thanks
    4,008
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,245 Posts

    Just got the three times five slideshows at the bottom to do on the LS, shouldn't be long

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (09-19-2012), Cloud2Ground (09-18-2012)

  21. #273
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,564
    Thanks
    1,914
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 1,462 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toofaan View Post
    hi
    as i am new to iphone and themeing, i bought this theme today, installed, changed the images following the instruction, but the lack screen is just a still image, i think it is suppose to change between the 4 images? but its not doing that. am i doing any thing wrong here?
    cheers




    hi bro, i added this in bite themes, but i can c it in winter board to select the theme? sorry coz i am new to theming.
    cheers
    You choose the bitesms theme inside the bitesms app, simple open bitesms click the gear (top right) and hite themes etc

  22. #274
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    You choose the bitesms theme inside the bitesms app, simple open bitesms click the gear (top right) and hite themes etc
    thnx for that mate and what about the 4 lock screen images? they dont changes when i click on them and i think they suppose to change and enlarge when u click on them?
    thnx

  23. #275
    iPhone? More like MyPhone laMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 243 Times in 97 Posts

    Can we get the safari download manager icon in safari themed?? thanks also i dont have sbsettings theme and siri??
    Last edited by laMe; 09-18-2012 at 01:59 PM.

  24. #276
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,405
    Thanks
    4,570
    Thanked 15,552 Times in 4,071 Posts

    Why are people using safari download manager? I file does the job
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  25. #277
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    585
    Thanked 404 Times in 239 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    How to change slideshow images via file


    3D HD video, shows some features in v1.2
    In your video about changing slideshow images in iFile, how do you get each file to show the picture like that next to it's name?? All I have is a file icon and then I have to click on it to see what the image looks like...I am referring to the exact screenshot you have and the pictures of each file name is shown next to it in iFile but in mine I don't have a picture next to it just a folder icon for each one until I click on a specific one to see it...

  26. #278
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,593
    Thanks
    5,153
    Thanked 9,752 Times in 3,564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    In your video about changing slideshow images in iFile, how do you get each file to show the picture like that next to it's name?? All I have is a file icon and then I have to click on it to see what the image looks like...I am referring to the exact screenshot you have and the pictures of each file name is shown next to it in iFile but in mine I don't have a picture next to it just a folder icon for each one until I click on a specific one to see it...
    I purchased ifile. If you go to settings you can turn on thumbnails they will show.

    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Can we get the safari download manager icon in safari themed?? thanks also i dont have sbsettings theme and siri??
    Sdm is themed in safari. Sbsettings and Siri still to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Just got the three times five slideshows at the bottom to do on the LS, shouldn't be long
    Sweet cant wait bro!

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-18-2012), Hunchkey (09-18-2012)

  28. #279
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    june bro can u plz tell me my lock screen is not working properly, means it does not rotate these 4 images when i click on them, they just dont do any thing?
    cheers

  29. #280
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,593
    Thanks
    5,153
    Thanked 9,752 Times in 3,564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toofaan View Post
    june bro can u plz tell me my lock screen is not working properly, means it does not rotate these 4 images when i click on them, they just dont do any thing?
    cheers
    No sorry I have no idea. I have 0 issues.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts