+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Danael M9 Lockscreen 2.0 [Free]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks to everyone, i'm very glad to see all those support. For sure, every mod of this theme is greatly appreciated, and for sure, you can share them everywhere you
    Thanks

Thanks to everyone, i'm very glad to see all those support.
    For sure, every mod of this theme is greatly appreciated, and for sure, you can share them everywhere you want, but only if you give me small credits for the original theme.

Also, few peoples told me that they have a problem with the camera icon in iOS 5.0.1
    Can someone tell me what was the name of the camera icon .png for iOS 5.0.1 ? Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DanaŽl For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (09-15-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Where can i find the street wallpaper?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I need help :(
    I really love this lockscreen but i just can't figure out with how to customize it. I'm fairly new with JB.

So what i wanna happen is for the time and date to be displayed at the top right above Hulk's hair.
    Also, i'd like to add in weather information that i've seen other people do. If it helps from what i know my weather code is (rpxx0026)

I really tried editing the codes using iFile but whenever i go to the directory of the lockscreen, i don't see the configure.me button. And also i don't know where or how to edit the things. Will be attaching the screenies below.

Also, if anyone could change the arrow icon on the left to maybe a padlock or a custom icon, that would be great!

Danael M9 Lockscreen 2.0 [Free]-img_0014-1-.pngDanael M9 Lockscreen 2.0 [Free]-img_0015-1-.png

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234