Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 2174

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Destiny HD/SD by JimmyL

  1. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Thanks again Eric! Your a good man!

    Was your weekend good to you! I had to navigate through the damn BMW PGA tournament in my town to get to all my soccer events.

    Damn golf!
    Yeah bud. Weekend was good. I put in a full "work" day at the bar watching football yesterday. Got there at around noon and left at about 9pm. Haha.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-10-2012), King_O_Hill (09-10-2012)

  3. #802
    Okay, Guys. I've been promising Jim some mods on this AWESOME theme. It took me a while, but, AT LAST, I have finished.

    Here you go...ENJOY!


    MJ Destiny LS/SB Combo
    (Thanks to EricB and Them3this for Screenshots)

    LOCKSCREEN



    SPRINGBOARD

    Four Column (Icons at80%)


    Four Column with Five Icon Dock (Icons at 90%)


    Icons on sides only (No horizontal TOP row, Icons at 90%)


    DOWNLOAD HERE:
    MJDestiny LS/SB Combo

    DUAL CODE - GPS or var locale...you choose.

    Uses a "stripped down" version of the "MJSmash Code" -- Extremely Light on RAM

    -choice of:
    ***Timed Walls (change hourly depending on time of day --i.e. sunrise, morning, afternoon, evening, sunset, nighttime)
    ***Static Weather images
    ***User Wallpaper (must have wallpaper jpegifier.)

    Choices in Setup/Config.js

    There are TWO folders inside the zip. One is the Lock, and one is the SB. Place both files in Winterboard, select and respring.
    I've only included the Theme's "minty green" for the overlays in the mods, but if you want them colorized for the pink mod, just rename these "Overlay.png" and replace the ones in the folders.

    SBOverlayPink


    LSOverlayPink


    Thanks guys, and Thanks Jim, for the amazing theme.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 09-10-2012 at 01:31 PM.

  4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (09-10-2012), angeldiaz1983 (09-10-2012), boris1978 (09-10-2012), EricB78 (09-10-2012), G-weezy (09-10-2012), hemptation (09-10-2012), It's Mi (09-11-2012), James424 (09-10-2012), kristatos (09-11-2012), metaserph (09-10-2012), nateD (09-10-2012), nwmtnbiker (09-10-2012), pinkinail (09-10-2012), Ramses2 (09-14-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-11-2012), Smitbeat (09-10-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  5. #803
    Livin the iPhone Life s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    3,338
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 575 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    LMAO!! Try RED. I'm sure that will go over really well with the chrome and black.
    +1

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

    James424 (09-10-2012)

  7. #804
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoand View Post


    Thanks nateD for sharring love it brother cant stop looking at the springbourd those sexy babes.................nateD can you sharre Status Bar please thanks
    I already have...sort of lol.. I learnt from pinoy a while ago to put on walls so you can add shadow etc and that statusbar is part of the wall... But I'm an idiot and forgot to include the blank images you for it to show... I'll post a uiimages folder this arvo for you after work this arvo mate, unless someone else can post them first...(someone like Eric lol...)
    Last edited by nateD; 09-10-2012 at 03:07 PM.

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-11-2012), EricB78 (09-10-2012), hemptation (09-10-2012), James424 (09-10-2012), Jazzman UK (09-10-2012), nicoand (09-10-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-11-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  9. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    I already have...sort of lol.. I learnt from pinoy a while ago to put on walls so you can add shadow etc and that statusbar is part of the wall... But I'm an idiot and forgot to include the blank images you for it to show... I'll post a uiimages folder this arvo for you after work this arvo mate, unless someone else can post them first...(someone like Eric lol...)
    Here's a clear status bar:
    Clear status bar.zip

    And here is a transparent dock with a good reflection:
    Transparent Dock.theme.zip

  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-11-2012), hemptation (09-10-2012), It's Mi (09-11-2012), James424 (09-10-2012), Jazzman UK (09-10-2012), King_O_Hill (09-11-2012), kristatos (09-11-2012), nateD (09-10-2012), nicoand (09-10-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-11-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  11. #806
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,134
    Thanks
    8,730
    Thanked 26,080 Times in 5,065 Posts

    Jimmy, are you planning on theming Siri.....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-10-2012), James424 (09-10-2012), King_O_Hill (09-11-2012), metaserph (09-10-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  13. #807
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here's a clear status bar:
    Clear status bar.zip

    And here is a transparent dock with a good reflection:
    Transparent Dock.theme.zip
    thanks Eric

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoand For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (09-10-2012)

  15. #808
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,544 Times in 927 Posts

    Just wanted to say God Bless to the people of 911 and to America my peace be with you X

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-11-2012), EricB78 (09-10-2012), hemptation (09-10-2012), Jazzman UK (09-10-2012), metaserph (09-10-2012), nateD (09-11-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-11-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  17. #809
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,134
    Thanks
    8,730
    Thanked 26,080 Times in 5,065 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Just wanted to say God Bless to the people of 911 and to America my peace be with you X
    Ditto.........
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-11-2012), EricB78 (09-10-2012), hemptation (09-10-2012), IAmThatK00LAID (09-20-2012), King_O_Hill (09-11-2012), metaserph (09-10-2012), nateD (09-11-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-11-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  19. #810
    Thanks to the both of you! It was a horrible day here..you have never seen so much confusion. I know London got its pretty good share of Subway bombings but this was incredible. You have never felt so much emptiness in one day.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (09-10-2012), King_O_Hill (09-11-2012)

  21. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Thanks to the both of you! It was a horrible day here..you have never seen so much confusion. I know London got its pretty good share of Subway bombings but this was incredible. You have never felt so much emptiness in one day.
    Agreed. Always remember and never forget

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (09-10-2012), hemptation (09-10-2012), King_O_Hill (09-11-2012)

  23. #812
    never made a tweetbot from scratch so be gentle it aint that good so i deleted it
    Last edited by johncon68; 09-10-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: oops

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-10-2012), James424 (09-10-2012)

  25. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    never made a tweetbot from scratch so be gentle it aint that good
    very good bud

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Okay, Guys. I've been promising Jim some mods on this AWESOME theme. It took me a while, but, AT LAST, I have finished.

    Here you go...ENJOY!


    MJ Destiny LS/SB Combo
    (Thanks to EricB and Them3this for Screenshots)

    LOCKSCREEN



    SPRINGBOARD

    Four Column (Icons at80%)


    Four Column with Five Icon Dock (Icons at 90%)


    Icons on sides only (No horizontal TOP row, Icons at 90%)


    DOWNLOAD HERE:
    MJDestiny LS/SB Combo

    DUAL CODE - GPS or var locale...you choose.

    Uses a "stripped down" version of the "MJSmash Code" -- Extremely Light on RAM

    -choice of:
    ***Timed Walls (change hourly depending on time of day --i.e. sunrise, morning, afternoon, evening, sunset, nighttime)
    ***Static Weather images
    ***User Wallpaper (must have wallpaper jpegifier.)

    Choices in Setup/Config.js

    There are TWO folders inside the zip. One is the Lock, and one is the SB. Place both files in Winterboard, select and respring.
    I've only included the Theme's "minty green" for the overlays in the mods, but if you want them colorized for the pink mod, just rename these "Overlay.png" and replace the ones in the folders.

    SBOverlayPink


    LSOverlayPink


    Thanks guys, and Thanks Jim, for the amazing theme.
    thank you very much for sharing it bud nice job thanks
    Last edited by James424; 09-10-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    MOD DESIGNER

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-10-2012)

  27. #814
    forget the other one deleted

  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-11-2012), EricB78 (09-10-2012), It's Mi (09-11-2012), James424 (09-10-2012), King_O_Hill (09-11-2012), metaserph (09-10-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-11-2012)

  29. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    forget the other one deleted
    very good
    MOD DESIGNER

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-11-2012)

  31. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Okay, Guys. I've been promising Jim some mods on this AWESOME theme. It took me a while, but, AT LAST, I have finished.

    Here you go...ENJOY!


    MJ Destiny LS/SB Combo
    (Thanks to EricB and Them3this for Screenshots)

    LOCKSCREEN



    SPRINGBOARD

    Four Column (Icons at80%)


    Four Column with Five Icon Dock (Icons at 90%)


    Icons on sides only (No horizontal TOP row, Icons at 90%)


    DOWNLOAD HERE:
    MJDestiny LS/SB Combo

    DUAL CODE - GPS or var locale...you choose.

    Uses a "stripped down" version of the "MJSmash Code" -- Extremely Light on RAM

    -choice of:
    ***Timed Walls (change hourly depending on time of day --i.e. sunrise, morning, afternoon, evening, sunset, nighttime)
    ***Static Weather images
    ***User Wallpaper (must have wallpaper jpegifier.)

    Choices in Setup/Config.js

    There are TWO folders inside the zip. One is the Lock, and one is the SB. Place both files in Winterboard, select and respring.
    I've only included the Theme's "minty green" for the overlays in the mods, but if you want them colorized for the pink mod, just rename these "Overlay.png" and replace the ones in the folders.

    SBOverlayPink


    LSOverlayPink


    Thanks guys, and Thanks Jim, for the amazing theme.
    Thank you very much mama!! How about a Red SB and LS overlays? Just in case a red mod pops up.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-11-2012), James424 (09-10-2012)

  33. #817
    @Jazz. Jimmy doesn't have a 4s so no siri. he normally tries to get someone to make it fr him. it would be so very incredibly awesome if you could give us a hand on this. I would love, to see what you would make on a siri theme brother.

    hope everyone is ok. just another manic monday

  34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (09-10-2012), Cloud2Ground (09-11-2012), EricB78 (09-10-2012), James424 (09-10-2012), Jazzman UK (09-11-2012), King_O_Hill (09-11-2012), metaserph (09-10-2012), nicoand (09-11-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-11-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  35. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Thank you very much mama!! How about a Red SB and LS overlays? Just in case a red mod pops up.
    Absolutely. I'll post it in the morning

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (09-10-2012), hemptation (09-10-2012), James424 (09-10-2012), wirral59 (09-10-2012)

  37. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Absolutely. I'll post it in the morning
    Thank you very much!!!!

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-10-2012), James424 (09-10-2012)

  39. #820
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here's a clear status bar:
    Clear status bar.zip

    And here is a transparent dock with a good reflection:
    Transparent Dock.theme.zip
    Cheers mate, you're a champion

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (09-11-2012), EricB78 (09-10-2012), James424 (09-10-2012)

Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •