Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: [RELEASE] iATS Alien
08-27-2012, 06:12 PM #1[RELEASE] iATS Alien
Now available in Cydia!
iATS Alien is inspired by the work of H.R. Giger, the mastermind behind the design and visual effects in the movie ALIEN. This theme is guaranteed to draw a multitude of new users to DreamBoard.
This is a very detailed, finely tuned DreamBoard theme of unparalleled quality created by AltoidDealer, Them3this and Schnedi. Special thanks to SnowLeo, GaN-MaN, PathKiller29 and scairflair, without whom this theme would not be possible.
· A unified, pixel-perfect graphical interface that's, well, Alien
· Easily access everything you need right from your Home screen.
· 18 interchangeable Widgets.
· Stunning, fluent animations that will blow your mind.
· A variety of add-ons, extending the iATS Alien experience well beyond the DreamBoard interface.
· An integrated "Read-Me" that explains everything about the theme, including details on how to customize the theme from the basics to the advanced.
· Optional Sound Effects which will be instantly enabled by installing "DreamSounds."
Home Screen Features:
· One-Touch Access to Phone, Messages, Mail, Safari, Clocks, Calendar, Photos, Weather, and 4 Folders.
· One-Touch Access to the "All Apps" section, where ALL of your apps will ALWAYS be readily available.
· 4 Widget Sections. Each section contains 4 widget options that can be switched at the touch of a button.
· Unobtrusive RSS Feed that can be customized or removed.
· Animated beams that spin around the center of the page, which will ALWAYS look awesome.
Folder View Features:
· 4 Folders which each hold up to 12 Apps.
· Each folder contains an "Edit" and "Rotate" button.
· Edit button initiates "Edit Mode", allowing you to easily place or remove Apps from folders.
· Rotate button initiates "Rotate Mode", allowing you to spin the folder contents using swipe motions.
· Animated Apps, buttons, and Alien graphics that slide into view when entering folders, and slide off the screen when exiting folders.
· As of v1.1, ability to switch folders without having to backtrack to the Home Screen!
· As of v1.1, ability to launch Inner Apps (Phone, SMS, Mail, Safari) without having to backtrack to the Home Screen!
· 4 Widget Sections that each have their own menu, and that each open their respective app when touched.
· 4 Clocks: Analog, Watchadiize, Flip Clock, and Digital.
· 4 Calendars: Metal Alien, Green Alien, Flip Calendar, and Calendar FS.
· 4 Slideshows: Alien, Space, Apple, and an easier to personalize "Auto-Fit" Slideshow.
· Weather Widget with 6 different options. Choose from 2 different icon sets, displaying either F or C. Also a toggle which changes the widget's touch function to launch either a Fullscreen Weather Widget or the default Weather App.
· Customizable RSS Feed; default feed is ModMyI.
Add-Ons and other recommended Cydia packages:
· DreamSounds (Automatically enables the optional sound effects)
· DreamRead (Automatically enables the integrated "ReadMe" button in Main Theme)
· iATS Alien UI (Winterboard)
· iATS Alien Lockscreen (Normal and 5.1.1 versions)
· iATS Alien Zeppelin Logo
· iATS Alien SnowCover
· MyLocation (to enable GPS Weather)
· Alien Extended Font (Bytafont)
· Alien CK [HD] (Color Keyboard)
· Wallpaper JPEGifier (for LockScreen)
**Note: Screenshots may appear darker when viewing with FireFox**
How to get this theme:
· You can purchase the theme on here right now, and I will e-mail you a download link within 24 hours, OR
· You can wait 2-4 days for the package to appear in Cydia
Buy iATS Alien HERE
Price : $2.99
Be sure to send your Cydia # and PayPal Transaction # to [email protected]!
This includes all add-ons, and all future updates. Yes, there will definitely be future updates
Thanks and enjoy!
This theme will be updated for iOS 7 IF the developer of DreamBoard publicly releases an iOS 7 compatible version.
Last edited by altoiddealer; 02-21-2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Replace image, add iOS 7 message
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to altoiddealer For This Useful Post:
08-27-2012, 06:21 PM #2
The Following User Says Thank You to kfluehr For This Useful Post:
08-27-2012, 11:22 PM #3
Amazing job brother. Love the graphics. Screenshots do the theme absolutely no justice.
08-28-2012, 12:45 AM #4
awww you pulled it off... congrats. I guess it's time to try Dreamboard for the first time
The Following User Says Thank You to Trimo For This Useful Post:
08-28-2012, 02:04 AM #5
Very Nice version !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheHighFlying For This Useful Post:
08-28-2012, 09:21 AM #6
After only a few hours of working on this, I felt it was a little over my head and so I put the idea to rest for awhile. I decided to try something a little easier, so I set to work on an Alien themed Color Keyboard. With a little help from Phatmartino, I was delighted when just one week later I had completed Alien CK [HD] with 108 separate keyboard images and custom pop-ups. Not too long afterwards I decided to give the Alien style DB theme another shot. Well, here it is! If anyone's happier than me about this its my girlfriend, because there were many nights when I was really in the zone and sometimes just couldn't peel myself away from working on it until 2AM.
I personally love the Dreamboard interface over the default view. I'm sure it uses some additional RAM and perhaps drains the battery faster, however I have never actually noticed any negative effects; my battery has never died, and I have never had any worries about the battery dying.
08-28-2012, 10:26 PM #7
Been rocking this like a baby in a crib
08-28-2012, 11:53 PM #8
The Following User Says Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:
08-29-2012, 11:42 AM #9
We are actually pushing a very nice update today:
Major functionality enhancement: When in folder views, the middle icons now work! You can even jump between folders without having to go back to the home screen!
Minor bug fix: Tools folder will now display the proper "orb" image in the middle
**EDIT** Seriously can't wait to get another preview video up demonstrating this new functionality, its really, really cool.
Last edited by altoiddealer; 08-29-2012 at 01:11 PM.
08-29-2012, 02:08 PM #10
v1.1 has been sent to Purchasers!
iATS Alien v1.0 should become available in Cydia very soon (It has been submitted by Tyler, but is still processing)
iATS Alien v1.1 should become available on Cydia shortly after
08-30-2012, 12:14 AM #11
I noticed a bug in v1.1 and was able to resolve it. So far v1.2 appears to be bug free
Here's a video showing the new functionality (its still uploading at the moment)
08-30-2012, 12:33 AM #12
Wow Alien style
08-30-2012, 12:33 AM #13
green is my favorite color but idk this might be a bit much but on real looks awesome bro! great job
The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:
08-30-2012, 07:55 AM #14
Anyway I posted new screenshots which better represent the actual colors on-screen. For some reason they display very dark for me when viewing with Firefox, but they display correctly using Chrome, Explorer, Photoshop, Windows Image Viewer, etc.
08-30-2012, 08:05 AM #15
Nice job altoid! Glad to see you got it released. Congrats!
09-03-2012, 04:01 PM #16
This DB theme looks amazing! It's even in my favourite colour!
Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 09-03-2012 at 04:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:
09-04-2012, 10:17 PM #17
It should be on Cydia very soon... I submitted it a week ago, and just received an e-mail confirming my account (first paid theme)
09-04-2012, 10:50 PM #18
Wow never seen this thread duh lol Gitting as soon as it hits Cydia.
09-06-2012, 02:08 PM #19
iATS Alien is now available in Cydia
09-08-2012, 01:53 PM #20
Is possible to theme, the phone dialpad and calendar apps?