Page 13 of 183 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 3644

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: edgy for iOS 5 (WIP)

  1. #241
    Hoooo what's happen here? I just went back from Coldplay concert in Paris and there are a lot of edgies!!! Lol

    I really hope everyone will like Edgy as I like to use it as a beta tester / widgets modder.

    Edgy is perfect as now. Few things are missing and honestly who cares???

    Last thing > please do not pirate this theme. Respect the creator. Thanks.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    Bellcross (09-03-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (09-03-2012), elilab (09-03-2012), iskariotA (09-03-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), metaserph (09-03-2012), pinkinail (09-03-2012), Schnedi (09-03-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-03-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012), ulysseleviet (09-03-2012)

  3. #242
    If I catch anyone pirating this theme .. I'll kill u and eat ur babies! Yea I said it! 🔫💀😋

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

    pinkinail (09-03-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012), ulysseleviet (09-03-2012)

  5. #243
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    Final CK Popups For The Darker One

    -large_image_002.png

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Z_rock For This Useful Post:

    cavman2004 (09-06-2012), elilab (09-03-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), pinkinail (09-03-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-03-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012), ulysseleviet (09-03-2012)

  7. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Y'all always act like I said something really harsh to somebody ha. I never say anything bad to anybody & I still get stepped on
    we understand you all ask for the popups and sbsettings. but this was released yesterday!!

    lot of things will come in future updates! so say it once is enough. anyway beta testers talk in private and we let Martin know whats missing etc.

    so don't worry.

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (09-03-2012), elilab (09-03-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), King_O_Hill (09-06-2012), metaserph (09-03-2012), nateD (09-03-2012), pinkinail (09-03-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-03-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012), ulysseleviet (09-03-2012)

  9. #245
    WOA! Awesome seeing all the edgies! Hope you are all loving this theme as much as me! My set up today!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-05-2012), kristatos (09-26-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-03-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012)

  11. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    WOA! Awesome seeing all the edgies! Hope you are all loving this theme as much as me! My set up today!
    I love that wall

    Also I get a hash sum mismatch when trying to download daddykool widget pack two
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 09-03-2012 at 01:58 AM.

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  12. #247
    wow, wow, wow!!!!

    sorry for beeing a little on off mode but the last week was full of edgy work and i just needed a litte time to relax.

    now i´m back an im impressed of the amazing response on edgy!!! I´ll try do answer all requests and questions but that needs time!
    First I added a little psd collection to the first page!

    have fun and show me what you got....

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sriozzz For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (09-03-2012), Darrenrooster (09-03-2012), elilab (09-03-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), pinkinail (09-03-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-03-2012), Spiteful (09-03-2012)

  14. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    This guy....I'll give you 2.50 to go away.
    Don't sweat DefJammable bro...he's just a troll. Apparently he purchases themes just for the CK portion, not the other 95% of this sweet theme. Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.

    Enjoy the cool people who contribute to this great theme.

  15. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    I love that wall

    Also I get a hash sum mismatch when trying to download daddykool widget pack two
    Keep trying bro! Must be a prob with cydia!

  16. #250
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Z_rock View Post
    Final CK Popups For The Darker One

    -large_image_002.png
    What font is that?

  17. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by daviebread View Post
    Don't sweat DefJammable bro...he's just a troll. Apparently he purchases themes just for the CK portion, not the other 95% of this sweet theme. Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.

    Enjoy the cool people who contribute to this great theme.
    I purchase the theme for the whole completeness. I don't wanna spend $ out of my pocket for something that's not complete

  18. #252
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vporter View Post
    What font is that?
    Edgy Regular

  19. #253


    For those who purchased the Boss theme...day mod popups go really well with the Edgy keyboard.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daviebread For This Useful Post:

    alon799 (09-04-2012), GAIAStevef (09-03-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012), Trimo (09-03-2012)

  21. #254
    why is everyone so "edgy"?

    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    alon799 (09-04-2012), iskariotA (09-03-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), King_O_Hill (09-06-2012), kristatos (09-26-2012), nateD (09-03-2012), Spiteful (09-03-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012)

  23. #255
    This thread is going insane!
    Well, let's give Martin a hand...

    I can see the PSD on first post, guys you can mod Edgy now! Let's see what you can do

    I promise the SBS theme will come but as said by most edgies : "I use NCSettings instead of SBS now".

    Making a complete ColorKeyboard is quite a pain in the a** so Sriozzz choosed to do a simple (but efficient) one. Please, there's a lot of work on Edgy to give you so many alts and I'm not sure that having a stunning incredible heavy CK is that important.

    Anyway, thanks y'all for making this thread alive.

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-03-2012), elilab (09-03-2012), mossdef (09-03-2012), pinkinail (09-03-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-03-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012)

  25. #256
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    france
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 143 Times in 42 Posts

    thanks for the psd on post 1

  26. #257
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Spiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sundsvall, Sweden
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 221 Times in 114 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    This thread is going insane!
    Well, let's give Martin a hand...

    I can see the PSD on first post, guys you can mod Edgy now! Let's see what you can do

    I promise the SBS theme will come but as said by most edgies : "I use NCSettings instead of SBS now".

    Making a complete ColorKeyboard is quite a pain in the a** so Sriozzz choosed to do a simple (but efficient) one. Please, there's a lot of work on Edgy to give you so many alts and I'm not sure that having a stunning incredible heavy CK is that important.

    Anyway, thanks y'all for making this thread alive.
    Would it then be at all possible to make NCSettings all Edgy?
    I too use this instead of SBSettings
    iPhone4 - Absinthe 2.2.4
    New iPad - Absinthe 2.2.4

  27. #258
    Just a small request. The Facebook and Facebook Messenger icons don't fit the rest of the theme. The tweetbot icon, for example, is gorgeous. Even the alt Facebook icons are meh honestly. Would anyone be able to work their magic and edgify those two icons? And by the way, I love love love the alt phone and messages icons. Thing of beauty!

    A picture to illustrate my point.

    Last edited by sacred; 09-03-2012 at 03:49 AM.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

    alon799 (09-04-2012), It's Mi (09-05-2012), Pecun199 (10-07-2012), sriozzz (09-03-2012)

  29. #259
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    ...
    Last edited by Z_rock; 09-03-2012 at 03:24 AM.

  30. #260
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 46 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Just a small request. The Facebook and Facebook Messenger icons don't fit the rest of the theme. The tweetbot icon, for example, is gorgeous. Even the alt Facebook icons are meh honestly. Would anyone be able to work their magic and edgify those two icons? And by the way, I love love love the alt phone and messages icons. Thing of beauty!

    A picture to illustrate my point.

    How'd u get the icon labels to look like that? Bro.

Page 13 of 183 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •