Page 113 of 183 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3644

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: edgy for iOS 5 (WIP)

  1. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by yayamii View Post
    thank you! I really like your edgy LS - its awesome!!!
    The repo is working again

    repo.badgb.com/

    If you try it first time and it still says timeout try again that's what I had to do
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (09-12-2012)

  3. #2242


    Last edited by dark.knight; 09-12-2012 at 10:02 AM.
    ________________
    If I've helped you, please press my "Thanks" button.

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    cbreezy (09-12-2012), elilab (09-13-2012), It's Mi (09-13-2012), mark432432 (10-04-2012), metaserph (09-12-2012), pinkinail (09-12-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-12-2012)

  5. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    If your willing to share ill rock whatever u send my way. I think they look Shaweet!
    Well here you are lol. I will upload more once I get back. This should be good for now. I know alot of these are from other creators, but I decided to add the color line at the bottom. -9gag.png-9innings2013-2x.png-abc-news-2x.png-ae-2x.png-amazon-2x.png-ap-mobile-2x.png-app-store.png-aroundme.png-aviary.png-bankshot.png-best-buy.png-bible.png-bitesms.png-buzzfeed.png-camera-.png
    Also it may look like the color at the bottom goes longer than the bottom, and its because it does, but you will not be able to tell because when you apply it as an icon because of the size.
    Last edited by cbreezy; 09-12-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    Edgy

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cbreezy For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-13-2012), It's Mi (09-13-2012), King_O_Hill (09-12-2012), mike88000 (09-12-2012), pinkinail (09-12-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-12-2012)

  7. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by santinoto View Post
    mines today.. thanks all the creators

    What cydia app are yall using, that allows for the 3x3 springboard setup? I have searched all over, and cannot find how to do this.

  8. #2245
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    769
    Thanked 490 Times in 217 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cbreezy View Post
    Well here you are lol. I will upload more once I get back. This should be good for now. I know alot of these are from other creators, but I decided to add the color line at the bottom. -9gag.png-9innings2013-2x.png-abc-news-2x.png-ae-2x.png-amazon-2x.png-ap-mobile-2x.png-app-store.png-aroundme.png-aviary.png-bankshot.png-best-buy.png-bible.png-bitesms.png-buzzfeed.png-camera-.png
    Also it may look like the color at the bottom goes longer than the bottom, and its because it does, but you will not be able to tell because when you apply it as an icon because of the size.
    Have you got PSD of your icons please, because I want to make some icons for this section

    Thanks

  9. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    Have you got PSD of your icons please, because I want to make some icons for this section

    Thanks
    There is one on the first page. Unless you want a PSD of the ones with the color on the bottom. I will post that PSD a little later.
    Edgy

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to cbreezy For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-13-2012)

  11. #2247
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    629
    Thanks
    769
    Thanked 490 Times in 217 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cbreezy View Post
    There is one on the first page. Unless you want a PSD of the ones with the color on the bottom. I will post that PSD a little later.
    Ok thanks, i Prefert the psd with color on the bottom ;-)

  12. #2248
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    3,310
    Thanked 1,367 Times in 568 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cbreezy View Post
    Well here you are lol. I will upload more once I get back. This should be good for now. I know alot of these are from other creators, but I decided to add the color line at the bottom. -9gag.png-9innings2013-2x.png-abc-news-2x.png-ae-2x.png-amazon-2x.png-ap-mobile-2x.png-app-store.png-aroundme.png-aviary.png-bankshot.png-best-buy.png-bible.png-bitesms.png-buzzfeed.png-camera-.png
    Also it may look like the color at the bottom goes longer than the bottom, and its because it does, but you will not be able to tell because when you apply it as an icon because of the size.
    Thank you. Did u do your system apps too?

  13. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    Thank you. Did u do your system apps too?
    Those are the only apps I haven't done yet, but i will do them tonight. I have all my games/fitness/news/stores all done. If you would like them as well I will upload them tonight
    Edgy

  14. #2250
    NBA Gametime
    NHL
    Temple Run
    Flashlight
    Wikipedia

    Anybody got icons for these?

  15. #2251
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    1,390
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts


    Heres me for today thanks Schnedi for icons idea

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (09-12-2012), elilab (09-13-2012), It's Mi (09-13-2012)

  17. #2252
    [center]For me Edgy iPad

    /center]

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iphone-45 For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (09-12-2012), dd721 (09-14-2012), It's Mi (09-13-2012), Mangoosta (09-14-2012)

  19. #2253
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    3,310
    Thanked 1,367 Times in 568 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cbreezy View Post
    Those are the only apps I haven't done yet, but i will do them tonight. I have all my games/fitness/news/stores all done. If you would like them as well I will upload them tonight
    Shaweet. Hopefully we use some of the same ones. I'm excited. Lol

  20. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    The repo is working again

    repo.badgb.com/

    If you try it first time and it still says timeout try again that's what I had to do
    Thanks Gunny, I had the repo on my phone until 2 days ago when I did a full restore on my phone and forgot to back up my repos.

    Don't suppose there is a cydia tweak that can back up sources?

  21. #2255
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post

    Heres me for today thanks Schnedi for icons idea
    nice.................., now lets get serious :-) plz share. i need some rounded edgy :-)

    thx

  22. #2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsytripod View Post
    Thanks Gunny, I had the repo on my phone until 2 days ago when I did a full restore on my phone and forgot to back up my repos.

    Don't suppose there is a cydia tweak that can back up sources?
    AppInfo!


    Here it is!










    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    iphone-45 (09-12-2012)

  24. #2257
    ________________
    If I've helped you, please press my "Thanks" button.

  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (09-13-2012), elilab (09-13-2012), indyzzzz (09-14-2012), It's Mi (09-13-2012), mark432432 (10-04-2012), pinkinail (09-12-2012), SkyGuy5 (09-12-2012)

  26. #2258
    Quote Originally Posted by rocarizt View Post
    nice.................., now lets get serious :-) plz share. i need some rounded edgy :-)

    thx
    Don't mention rounded icons... Crap 7th gen iPod nano !

    Regarding sources backup there's -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347475612.038017.jpg
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  27. #2259
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/qgtW6.jpg
    Heres me for today thanks Schnedi for icons idea
    did you do the appstore icons mask?

    i'll share the mask and psd later, CANNOT share the icons of course!!

  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (09-12-2012), Dexy88 (09-13-2012), elilab (09-13-2012), It's Mi (09-13-2012), P0R7ER (09-12-2012), rocarizt (09-12-2012), vporter (09-15-2012)

  29. #2260
    Finally happy with lock screen.



    Widget by max_pa1n and overlay by Schnedi.

    If you want me to send you this just post your email or pm it to me. I'm away from computer right now.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (09-12-2012), dark.knight (09-12-2012), Dexy88 (09-13-2012), jozef (09-13-2012)

Page 113 of 183 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •