+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Endroid REVERIE [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
First brought to us by its original creator, Wyndwarrior (you should recognize the name) Endroid was one of the first and greatest Android themes ever created. However, soon after its
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Endroid REVERIE [RELEASE]
    First brought to us by its original creator, Wyndwarrior (you should recognize the name) Endroid was one of the first and greatest Android themes ever created. However, soon after its inception the project went dark. Following this event, another themer, Li-ion, brought us "Full HTC SENSE" which brought us an Android theme that really took Retina Display to its potential with its stunning icons.

And now for the first time ever......
    The two greatest Android themes ever conceived have been brought together into one theme!!!!!

Endroid REVERIE [RELEASE]-endroid-reverie-bigger.png

Endroid REVERIE [RELEASE]-endroid-reverie-2-.png

Endroid REVERIE combines the genius UI ,created by Wyndwarrior, with the stunning Retina-ized icons created by the legendary Li-ion. And as if this wasnt enough, Endroid REVERIE supports something the original did not, one of its creators newest strokes of genius..... PERPAGEHTML+!!!!!! Full widget customization!!!! For this theme i have equipped HTCCLOCK and SBWeather widgets. You can find them all over the place, but if u need help ask.

Basic installation requires few tweaks and setup before application should be like this....

Endroid REVERIE [RELEASE]-setup-like-apply-specifics-post-all-questions-forum-help.png

Setup is straightforward but if ur new to the game (as we all once were) feel free to post ur question below and the wonderful community that is Modmyi and myself will answer u faster than u can say "How do i set my widgets for my zipcode?".....we have all been there.

i have kept this as a winterboard theme due to the fact that dreamboard is very RAM consuming and i like my themes to be quick and non cumbersome, if you would like this as a dreamboard theme then create it and send it here and ill post it as an alternate with credit.

DOWNLAOD THE THEME HERE!!! Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

Have just created some alternative wallpapers you can use through winterboard. Take all the sub folders and put them in your var/stash with other themes and simply put the one u want to equip above the Endroid Reverie theme and activate Download them here!! Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

Update 08/23/12: i have just uploaded an updated version of Endroid REVERIE to the same link under same name as previous. This update includes a fixed Music icon which looks better than the previous. i have tried to fix the oversized calendar icon but to no positive outcome. i suggest putting the calendar elsewhere till a fix comes out.

Plz thank the legends, WyndWarrior and Li-ion, who have done so much for this community.
    Also if you have any problems or thoughts on the theme, plz voice your opinions below and ill do my best to right whatever it is.
    Last edited by Chaos Phoenix X; 08-23-2012 at 06:07 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos Phoenix X For This Useful Post:

cloudyweather1 (08-23-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nice!! loved it! I downloaded it and I'll test it later keep up the good work

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Looks good I'll try it out when I git to work.

Thanks

The theme is kinda ok. Need some more developing though. E.g. More icons, a HTC Lock Screen.
    I love the HTC Clock, simple and nice :-)
    I am currently using this theme, but made some additional tweaks for my personal use

Green Apple
    Thanks

I agree completely about the icons, they were created by li-on, had I any photoshop skills I would do what I could but with my skill lvl at it I think it would do harm

Working on htc lock screen as well

Thanks

I'm currently using the icons from HTC iOne and / HTC Sense 4.0 themes............this is until i make my own custom themes.
    As for the lockscreen, I am using "Lockscreen - On the Road"

Green Apple
    Thanks

i like the style of on the road a lot, if u like that look, look up Stock Modified HD

Thanks

Seems pretty nice and neat. The default wallpaper with it definitely has to change though.
    My Custom made LS Wallpaper (Snap shot)
    Endroid REVERIE [RELEASE]-endroid-reverie-release-custom-1-1.png