Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MIUI v4

one question:

any chance to get the bitesms theme separate - I am kind of allergic to winterbaord and bite offers themening without it, so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsytripod View Post
    Wow awesome, will there be some UI updates too?
    Not for now, i think it is enough completed

Quote Originally Posted by tosbsas View Post
    one question:

any chance to get the bitesms theme separate - I am kind of allergic to winterbaord and bite offers themening without it, so ...
    Do u mean only bitesms theme or also the widgets?

bitesms theme complete with qr and qc popups

Quote Originally Posted by tosbsas View Post
    bitesms theme complete with qr and qc popups
    I'll let u know

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Me....for a little while

-photo-sep-01-7-09-37-pm.png-photo-sep-01-7-09-22-pm.png
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Made some team clocks. Thanks to Durben for adding the code to add options and of course Frep for the widget and Eldwin for iWidgets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1346555713.327170.jpg  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ecksel02 For This Useful Post:

M3RC_enary (09-02-2012)

Hey Frep,

Ive been meaning to ask you what are the possibilities, if any, to get a widget like the "Pure Music" from android to show like it does here Browsing deviantART. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by M3RC_enary View Post
    Hey Frep,

Ive been meaning to ask you what are the possibilities, if any, to get a widget like the "Pure Music" from android to show like it does here Browsing deviantART. Thank you.
    Sorry but actually iWidgets doesn't support pulling informations from music app

In the pictures on the first page you have an orange line above the keyboard and orange for the switches, just wondering how I can get the same look as mine show up as blue.

Also I was kind of hoping to have the phone UI themed. I'm on 5.1.1 so I don't know if that makes a difference ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -c7942eea.jpg   -34861259.jpg   -952ad05e.jpg   -a61361a8.jpg   -a4499b0d.jpg   -5bff2f45.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Tried to make the analogue clock look a little more like the miui site's clock...(except with second hand)

-photo-sep-02-11-54-43-am.png
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

In the pictures on the first page you have an orange line above the keyboard and orange for the switches, just wondering how I can get the same look as mine show up as blue.

Also I was kind of hoping to have the phone UI themed. I'm on 5.1.1 so I don't know if that makes a difference ?
    For the keyboard, you have to choose backgroud from color keyboard settings, i don't know what's the matter with the switches. That phone UI will be themed in an update, for now only Phone app

where can i get the deep orange wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Tried to make the analogue clock look a little more like the miui site's clock...(except with second hand)

-photo-sep-02-11-54-43-am.png
    Nice, I used offial clock backgrounds diretly from the android rom, anyway if you want you send me the background and i add it to the update

donation sent...

confirmation#: 8L269798MU875833A

Please send d/l link when you get a chance...

Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you mean the key pop ups on the keyboard? To change the color you have to actually edit the .png with the colors you want.

Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    where can i get the deep orange wallpaper?
    Not the exact wallpaper in the images but here's some I downloaded to use... you can also Google for wallpapers...
    -circles-640x960-iphone_wallpapers.jpg-iphone4-wallpaper-640x960-retina-10.jpg-iphone-4-orange-background-09.jpg-h1-orange01a-640x960.jpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to vporter For This Useful Post:

seizlapee (09-03-2012)

what about Camera+ and Whatsapp icons? It''s not themed.. but I can find it in the ICONS folder... Please explain how I get these 2 icons themed...

Quote Originally Posted by dkawa View Post
    what about Camera+ and Whatsapp icons? It''s not themed.. but I can find it in the ICONS folder... Please explain how I get these 2 icons themed...
    You must put them in bundles if in icons don't work, anyway they will be' fixed in the update that will be' released this week

How put in bundles?

You should know the bundle name of the app, so create a folder with that name, out inside it the icons and put all inside bundles in the main theme folder. I suggest you to wait some days

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast