Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 221 to 240 of 240

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MIUI v4

  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome0702 View Post
    I brought on cydia but I don't see iWidgets anywhere... Am I missing something
    Press and hold on your home screen and it should give you the option to add one

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsytripod View Post
    Press and hold on your home screen and it should give you the option to add one
    And you must install iWidgets beta 4, attached on the first post

  3. #223
    Hey Frep when are you going to update Miui v4 to version 2.2 on cydia?? And can you make nice multitasking badges please thx and great work

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Né'h View Post
    Hey Frep when are you going to update Miui v4 to version 2.2 on cydia?? And can you make nice multitasking badges please thx and great work
    Thanks! Anyway Cydia 1.0 version is Theme it 2.2 version. Winterboard doesn't allow different homescreen and multitasking badges

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Thanks! Anyway Cydia 1.0 version is Theme it 2.2 version. Winterboard doesn't allow different homescreen and multitasking badges
    Ohh ok :P and if you try to make the same badges on multitasking and homescreen?

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Né'h View Post
    Ohh ok :P and if you try to make the same badges on multitasking and homescreen?
    There are already gray badges

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    There are already gray badges
    Okay

  8. #228
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Rennes, France, France
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Donated and Still nothing

  9. #229
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Awesome awesome awesome port!!!!!

    I feel as though MIUI BELONGS on the iPhone more than on Android devices, its clean nature just fits the OS much better, IMO.
    #eli7e revived me

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by onetidd View Post
    Donated and Still nothing
    I sent you a mail to your paypal address when you purchased it

  11. #231
    Default Only get the icons
    I downloaded the theme and used winterboard to activate miui v4. However I only get new icons but no wallpapers and the other things. What am I doing wrong? I have an ipad 3

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsterh View Post
    I downloaded the theme and used winterboard to activate miui v4. However I only get new icons but no wallpapers and the other things. What am I doing wrong? I have an ipad 3
    Strange, it isn't iPad compatible, cydia and theme it doesn't allow installing it on iPad! Did you buy it?!

  13. #233
    Yes I did buy it - i was a bit overexited it seems and havent read it properly. Any chance of an ipad update?

    Cydia does allow installing it
    Last edited by Munsterh; 12-08-2012 at 07:34 AM.

  14. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsterh View Post
    Yes I did buy it - i was a bit overexited it seems and havent read it properly. Any chance of an ipad update?

    Cydia does allow installing it
    Sorry, anyway it will be updated when iOS 6 jailbreak will be released, you can wait or ask cydia for refund, no prob

  15. #235
    Follow me on:
    DeviantART ~Frep90 Frep90 on deviantART
    Twitter @frep90 http://twitter.com/frep90

    Happy Holidays
    MY THEMES
    MIUI v5 (i4/i4S - i5) - Smart (i4/i4S - i5) - iBelle Refresh (i4/i4S - i5) - MIUI v4 (i4/i4S - i5) - Symbian Belle (i4/i4S - i5) - iOS 7 (i4/i4S - i5)
    FOLLOW ME
    DeviantART: ~Frep90
    Twitter: @frep90

  16. #236

  17. #237

  18. #238
    Thank you

  19. #239
    Looking forward for an iPhone 5 release :-)

  20. #240

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •