Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

To change the colors of the tiles will I have to go in and change code or is that gonna be something normal to change like in a option menu?

Can someone RE post the link to this video cuz it doesn't work. Won't open in YouTube and safari can't play it because its a local file
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-16-2013 at 10:50 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

I really really reall, and REALLY hope that we can add a wallpaper behind the tiles. PLEASE? How much would you charge to make this feature an option?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FlameClad For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    I really really reall, and REALLY hope that we can add a wallpaper behind the tiles. PLEASE? How much would you charge to make this feature an option?
    I'm not gonna lie, that is a feature that I'd love to see come back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    To change the colors of the tiles will I have to go in and change code or is that gonna be something normal to change like in a option menu?

Can someone RE post the link to this video cuz it doesn't work. Won't open in YouTube and safari can't play it because its a local file
    Just quote the post and copy the link to the video and then paste the link in safari.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-16-2013)

I don't think I would like a wallpaper behind the tiles. I think the black is what makes it look so good

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Most of the work went into redoing all the live tiles, adding the ability to have a live lock screen, adding ability to have another app apart from the calendar showing detailed info on the lock screen, I added more customization options, including the ability to change colors of individual tiles and more. Unfortunately, Microsoft didn't change much from WP7.5 to WP8 to replicate for me.

Wow just watched the video it's just amazing. Just amazing work. I have a question what tweak is that your using that shows how much free disk space u have left on the top bar. I really want that

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Just quote the post and copy the link to the video and then paste the link in safari.
    Thanks, not sure why it was so hard for me to figure that out. LOL. I'm having a very SLOW kinda day
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-16-2013 at 12:21 PM.

wow, cant wait to install this theme! Nice preview too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I would like a wallpaper behind the tiles. I think the black is what makes it look so good

Wow just watched the video it's just amazing. Just amazing work. I have a question what tweak is that your using that shows how much free disk space u have left on the top bar. I really want that

Thanks, not sure why it was so hard for me to figure that out. LOL. I'm having a very SLOW kinda day
    Well, I really think that those who don't like it can just turn it off, like before... No?

Well, I really think that those who don't like it can just turn it off, like before... No?
    Yea your right. That makes sense

Does anyone know the tweak end is using that shows his free disk space in status bar?

My guess is infostats on cydia.

Well, it was a feature in os7 revive and metroon. Plus that ability is actually being added to Window 8.1 and its already an ability on the xbox 360. I imagine that might be in the next update to windows phone

14. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-16-2013)

I think I might have found that tweak ultra imeter

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    My guess is infostats on cydia.
    Cool gonna check that one now

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Is it Sunday yet?

LOL right Sunday needs to get here. It's like I'm 10 years old and Christmas is two days away I just want to sleep til Sunday morning

Green Apple
    Thanks

Who will be watching this thread like a hawk the moment it turns midnight tomorrow? I know I will be. I needs me some paragon!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 469 Posts

It's through .plists only for now, it's mostly for people that make custom tile sets to get the most out of it

Not in this release. Personally I don't really get the point, since almost the entire screen is covered by tiles now, but we'll see. It's easy to implement, so maybe later on

It's an option in SBSettings

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-16-2013), Jdot1224 (08-17-2013), The.Drifter (08-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    It's through .plists only for now, it's mostly for people that make custom tile sets to get the most out of it

Not in this release. Personally I don't really get the point, since almost the entire screen is covered by tiles now, but we'll see. It's easy to implement, so maybe later on

It's an option in SBSettings
    Ok cool thanks end. I'm gonna have to get a tutorial on how to change tile colors cuz it's definitely something I want to do.

I'm sure it's easy to do. I'm still getting used to Ifile and my jail break again. Haven't broken an iPhone in almost 3 years

Does sbsettings work good on 6.1.2?
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-16-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 469 Posts

Ok cool thanks end. I'm gonna have to get a tutorial on how to change tile colors cuz it's definitely something I want to do.

I'm sure it's easy to do. I'm still getting used to Ifile and my jail break again. Haven't broken an iPhone in almost 3 years

Does sbsettings work good on 6.1.2?
    Someone mentioned before that SBSettings is leaking RAM right now, except for that, yeah

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (08-17-2013), The.Drifter (08-16-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,749 Times in 1,498 Posts

Yes I use it all the time, some say its a bit of a ram drain but I don't think it is for me

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-16-2013)

SBSettings is ram heavy with a leak. You can get the same from springtomize2 or there is the infostat tweak that can be used to display the ram data too.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-16-2013), The.Drifter (08-16-2013)

StatusBarCustomClock4 from hitoriblog is great for this.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 ... LastLast