+ Reply
Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Underage? Damn, I'm only 19, and I thought you was like in the late 20s, lol still great work, and awesome that your able to this for us
...
  1. #1181
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts

    Underage? Damn, I'm only 19, and I thought you was like in the late 20s, lol still great work, and awesome that your able to this for us

  2. #1182
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Bunch of youngins

  3. #1183
    iPhoneaholic futureryo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 160 Times in 112 Posts

    Mind = blown, and now I feel old

  4. #1184
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

    June 2nd ill be 26

  5. #1185
    Theme Creator kuanyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,446
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 944 Times in 535 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Very off topic. But no, I'm a guy. Since I'm underage I can't create my own Paypal account, so this is the one of a family member
    Wow. How old are you?

  6. #1186
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Let's respect his anonymity, shall we folks?

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Very off topic. But no, I'm a guy. Since I'm underage I can't create my own Paypal account, so this is the one of a family member
    You could, ya know, always make up an age \_(ツ)_/

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (04-04-2013), Silverado1987 (04-03-2013)

  8. #1187
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Let's respect his anonymity, shall we folks?



    You could, ya know, always make up an age \_(ツ)_/
    I don't really mind. 17

    Paypal doesn't even ask for your age when you first login, so naturally I made my own account. But I had to verify it one time because I was on vacation and I was logging in from another country, so I had to send in a picture of my passport. Got a mail back that they were shutting down my account because I'm underage. So I use this one to be on the safe side

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    3bs (04-07-2013), Anonymous (04-04-2013), Jdot1224 (04-07-2013)

  10. #1188
    Green Apple k3v/n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I don't really mind. 17

    Paypal doesn't even ask for your age when you first login, so naturally I made my own account. But I had to verify it one time because I was on vacation and I was logging in from another country, so I had to send in a picture of my passport. Got a mail back that they were shutting down my account because I'm underage. So I use this one to be on the safe side
    That's amazing

  11. #1189
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Wow, and I'm 40! You could be my son. ^^

  12. #1190
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspedal View Post
    Wow, and I'm 40! You could be my son. ^^
    Tell end if he doesn't get paragon released he's grounded for a week.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    k3v/n (04-05-2013)

  14. #1191
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Damn, 17? That's awesone that you have so much dedication and passion for this at such a young age.

    Sorry to go off topic...but I feel dumb now. Here I was waiting to upgrade to iOS 6 because I just recently fell in love with OS7: Revive (iOS 5.1.1) when I waited right into 6.1.3!

    Does anyone have a good link for a walk through of updating your phone to 6.1.2 from 5.1.1? I found a few, want to hear from the Strife crew I don't have any blobs, so would it be possible to use someone else's?

    Really want to get Strife installed!

  15. #1192
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Release this amazing theme!! I cant wait

  16. #1193
    iPhoneaholic futureryo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 160 Times in 112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Damn, 17? That's awesone that you have so much dedication and passion for this at such a young age.

    Sorry to go off topic...but I feel dumb now. Here I was waiting to upgrade to iOS 6 because I just recently fell in love with OS7: Revive (iOS 5.1.1) when I waited right into 6.1.3!

    Does anyone have a good link for a walk through of updating your phone to 6.1.2 from 5.1.1? I found a few, want to hear from the Strife crew I don't have any blobs, so would it be possible to use someone else's?

    Really want to get Strife installed!
    If you're running an i5 I don't think it's possible to go back to 6.1.2. If you're on 4 or 4s you might be able to, but unfortunately I'm not too sure. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the matter will chime in soon. Good luck

  17. #1194
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Damn, 17? That's awesone that you have so much dedication and passion for this at such a young age.

    Sorry to go off topic...but I feel dumb now. Here I was waiting to upgrade to iOS 6 because I just recently fell in love with OS7: Revive (iOS 5.1.1) when I waited right into 6.1.3!

    Does anyone have a good link for a walk through of updating your phone to 6.1.2 from 5.1.1? I found a few, want to hear from the Strife crew I don't have any blobs, so would it be possible to use someone else's?

    Really want to get Strife installed!
    Make a thread about it and ill help

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Keshakeke22 (04-07-2013)

  19. #1195
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I'm running a 4S. I saw a few possibilities.

    Thanks, for the replies. I'll create a thread later this evening.

  20. #1196
    Green Apple tmessy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Just please theme the SMS app!!

  21. #1197
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Derby, England
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tmessy View Post
    Just please theme the SMS app!!
    Yes! I want a windows phone style text app. Black background, the lot. Iv changed my speech bubbles to squarish ones but its not that great loool

  22. #1198
    iPhoneaholic salander85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Tech, Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 101 Times in 80 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Infmaniac View Post
    Yes! I want a windows phone style text app. Black background, the lot. Iv changed my speech bubbles to squarish ones but its not that great loool
    Go into the Strife thread in the iPhone 5 theme section. Find AngryPig's posts about his UI thus far. It's pretty great, I just need a colorkeyboard to go with it.

  23. #1199
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,903
    Thanks
    581
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by salander85 View Post
    Go into the Strife thread in the iPhone 5 theme section. Find AngryPig's posts about his UI thus far. It's pretty great, I just need a colorkeyboard to go with it.
    Yeah he's already got a pretty good ui

  24. #1200
    Green Apple k3v/n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by salander85 View Post
    Go into the Strife thread in the iPhone 5 theme section. Find AngryPig's posts about his UI thus far. It's pretty great, I just need a colorkeyboard to go with it.
    Go to cydia and look for Wp7 CK you will find multiple Keyboard

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts