+ Reply
Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by FlameClad I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know of an iPhone 4s case that makes your phone look like (or close to)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know of an iPhone 4s case that makes your phone look like (or close to) a Nokia Lumia 920?
    I would think just a solid colored case would do the trick, but you could try skinning your phone, in which case I'd try http://www.slickwraps.com . I know they also have clear low profile cases but they may also have cases that match their color collection.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    This is indeed.....

Way

WAy

WAY

off topic
    lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@End this theme is looking better then ever. I've been gone or a while but I'm glad I decided to pop back in keep up the good work

Green Apple
    Thanks

This may be a stupid question, but I thought of this recently: The custom notifications, do they only apply at the WP homescreen? or even when you are in an app? Cause it would kinda be nice to keep the iOS notifications when you are in an iOS app, but that's just my opinion...

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosTheJackl View Post
    This may be a stupid question, but I thought of this recently: The custom notifications, do they only apply at the WP homescreen? or even when you are in an app? Cause it would kinda be nice to keep the iOS notifications when you are in an iOS app, but that's just my opinion...
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume its everywhere

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume its everywhere
    They will be. End is thorough

Green Apple
    Thanks
    This theme looks so amazing.. Probably the best out there..

Anyways was wondering End will it lag on iPhone 4?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think I've checked this forum every day for the last three months... Can't wait for the update! Revive was the best thing I've ever done to my phone.

Quick question, though, End: Will the Strife lockscreen music controls also be able to control Spotify? They were really great for the Music app, and album art on the lockscreen was beautiful, but I only ever really use Spotify and Revive never supported third-party music control. It's not a huge thing, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that prefers Spotify and would love to see it intigrated more completely.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to d_arrington For This Useful Post:

PJ7 (03-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope it be release soon since End been kinda quiet for a couple days, so I hope the progress is going along nicely since its already is. Have the keyboard ready, my tiles setup ready, all I need now is the theme itself and someone to make a winterboard UI for this theme, uhhh!!!! It's killing me inside, lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here, my custom tiles and stuff will fit amazinly good with this theme. Meanwhile, using OS7 Revive and editing iWphone 8, cause don't like the tiles, but a great theme too that takes you feel an experience near windows phone 8.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hope it be release soon since End been kinda quiet for a couple days, so I hope the progress is going along nicely since its already is. Have the keyboard ready, my tiles setup ready, all I need now is the theme itself and someone to make a winterboard UI for this theme, uhhh!!!! It's killing me inside, lol
    haha, i thought of making a winterboard Theme for metro UI / WP7/8 but somehow there's a lack of inspiration and motivation without any more Strife or Paragon updates... furthermore i don't really have time now, but i hope to start in about one week on doing one ^^

Thanks

Yeah a new winterboard theme would be great. I had taken a crack at it but some of the newer .pngs kinda acted funny when I replaced them, plus there is a crap ton of images to edit, and unfortunately I haven't had much time as of late. So I'm stickin with that hodge podge of themes I cobbled together for that bottom half inch on the i5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiraagnt View Post

I don't think it will lag on an iPhone 4. It depends on what tweaks you have. If you are going to use a dreamboard theme disable your winterboard theme you are using before using a dreamboard theme.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ya I had dreamboard on my iPhone 4 and it ran perfect

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    That lockscreen is absolutely amazing! But, will it support BiteSMS's quick reply from lockscreen? Would hate to miss out on the lockscreen for this feature
    Sorry, but it's pretty much safe to say that the lock screen will block any other tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by chiraagnt View Post

Testers say it's fine if you keep it low on HTML tiles

Quote Originally Posted by d_arrington View Post
    I think I've checked this forum every day for the last three months... Can't wait for the update! Revive was the best thing I've ever done to my phone.

Quick question, though, End: Will the Strife lockscreen music controls also be able to control Spotify? They were really great for the Music app, and album art on the lockscreen was beautiful, but I only ever really use Spotify and Revive never supported third-party music control. It's not a huge thing, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that prefers Spotify and would love to see it intigrated more completely.
    Spotify will work with the lock screen and the HUD, as will any other app

Sadly that's not really the case. The lock screen is proving to be really difficult to get to work the way I want it to. So, still fixing stuff there

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (03-16-2013), DannyZ83 (03-16-2013), DA_GHOST (03-16-2013), Jdot1224 (03-16-2013), PJ7 (03-16-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (03-16-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Sorry, but it's pretty much safe to say that the lock screen will block any other tweaks

Testers say it's fine if you keep it low on HTML tiles

Spotify will work with the lock screen and the HUD, as will any other app

Sadly that's not really the case. The lock screen is proving to be really difficult to get to work the way I want it to. So, still fixing stuff there
    Bummer but I'm still glad cause your trying to fix it, can't wait man! Lol, when you do release this and the price is like $2-$4, idc I'm giving you $10, 😄 for your hard work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bummer but I'm still glad cause your trying to fix it, can't wait man! Lol, when you do release this and the price is like $2-$4, idc I'm giving you $10,  for your hard work
    Yes, for me too! I'm so impatient...
    Today, is there another solution for Iphone 4s 6.1.2?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would gladly accept the theme without the LS for the time being 😉😉......so anxious and eager to get it

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ya I'm giving at least 10 bucks myself I think I did this last theme he made.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Ya I'm giving at least 10 bucks myself I think I did this last theme he made.
    I remember I went to give him 30 and accidentally gave 300 lmfao oops. Since then I no longer to PayPal transaction at 5:30 am
    Last edited by Zombian; 03-16-2013 at 04:22 PM.