+ Reply
Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Meepster Been following this for awhile. Sad to see it not happening. It saw a lot of action but it died. Thread is a mess also Don't
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meepster View Post
    Been following this for awhile. Sad to see it not happening. It saw a lot of action but it died. Thread is a mess also
    Don't know if new version is paragon
    Or meteroon or os7 or wp7 or whatever. Paragon has been talked about since last year and still nothing. Lame
    It's not that it's not happening, it's being put aside, and that's not a bad thing. End will amaze you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Well, my wait got easier with that version of revive that works on the i5. Even though I have a half inch of space that shows the default springboard I cobbled together some tweaks that make it not so bad and useable, check it out:

Attachment 622562
    Hi how did you get the icons to show and work in the gap at the bottom ? On mine it's just a blank black area and doesn't show the springboard under the dreamboard theme or do anything if pressed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    Hi how did you get the icons to show and work in the gap at the bottom ? On mine it's just a blank black area and doesn't show the springboard under the dreamboard theme or do anything if pressed
    It's because I have that version of revive that pablocrj posted on page 34. That version of revive works on the i5

Thanks

I'm wanting it to show up on a different theme, a old one that's not a dlib style one. Any ideas of how I could achieve that ?

Thanks

I'm wanting it to show up on a different theme, a old one that's not a dlib style one. Any ideas of how I could achieve that ?
    On a non-Dylib theme I'm not not too sure how exactly. I didn't have to do anything to get this to show up because it was confined to the dimensions of the old screen anyway. The thing about other themes (like plist themes) it seems like they depend on hiding stuff just off screen. So depending on what theme it is, you just might not be able to do it without heavily editing the theme (close to the point of redesign) but If I were to try to get this to work (provided that the original author wasn't hiding anything down there, I'd imagine there would be a parameter in the plist for the background. And I'd try to start there.

Thanks

ill have a look but I'm not 2 good with any sort of code, thanks for your help anyway

Thanks

ill have a look but I'm not 2 good with any sort of code, thanks for your help anyway
    No prob. I actually took a look at the plist for endroid a few weeks ago (I was actually looking to see if I could do what you're talking about) and the code looked a little all over the place, but anyway, good luck

Thanks

I had a look at the code (appleweb) but can't work out which bit to change, I know as much as to how to change app launch codes and edit images but just can't get my head around what does the background or as it is the screen size. Any one else got any suggestions ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to all who got the older version working for 6.1. Life is certainly more tolerable now! You all rock the cat's paw

Thanks

Its odd. Whenever I re-spring my device (iPhone 4s) all of my settings are reset to Black background with blue tiles. Also wanted to point out that in the OS7 V.2.0.1 there are two images folders: one at the root, and one inside the tiles folder.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    Its odd. Whenever I re-spring my device (iPhone 4s) all of my settings are reset to Black background with blue tiles. Also wanted to point out that in the OS7 V.2.0.1 there are two images folders: one at the root, and one inside the tiles folder.
    That's a permission issue. Use iFile and find the Tiles.plist in the OS7 root folder. Press the little blue arrow, then scroll down to ownerships, change both of those to "mobile", next scroll to Access Pemissions and change User, Group and World to "Read, Write, Execute". Exit the theme in dreamboard or respring. Now set your tiles up again and it will survive resprings and reboots

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (02-26-2013)

Thanks

Ah that worked! Thanks! I also had to change the permissions on the tiles and images folders. Glad its all back in order... Now if I could only get the messages, camera, cydia, and other icons themed :P

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FlameClad For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-26-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Wish paragon was in development.... The full wp7 experience would be available, finally.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

By the time paragon gets released, apple will have dropped IOS 6.1.3 and the exploits for jailbreak will be gone. Lol
    And some of us are bound to ruin our jailbreak and have to restore and therefore lose our jailbreak, which means we will never be able to try paragon. Until the next jailbreak is released.
    Shame

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Why are people complaining so much lately? End has said that os7 is getting released first and many elements of that theme will translate into paragon. So once that is complete then just some modifications to start menu and be mostly complete I would imagine.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Been following this for awhile. Sad to see it not happening. It saw a lot of action but it died. Thread is a mess also
    Don't know if new version is paragon
    Or meteroon or os7 or wp7 or whatever. Paragon has been talked about since last year and still nothing. Lame
    True, thread is a bit of a mess, but I don't want to start another until the WP7 theme is done, which is what I am currently working on.

Regarding your other complaint that it's not happening, I've said it many times already: I have a personal life, I have a work life, coding is not the only thing I want to do in my spare time and I can't put myself under the pressure of deadlines, or I'll lose my head. And I don't know how much experience you have with programming yourself, but this stuff is extremely time consuming. Sure, I could make a run-of-the-mill DreamBoard theme pretty quickly, but that's not what I do. I always try to bring something new to the table, and sometimes I get stuck, and sometimes I fail trying, and I lose time in both cases.

By the time paragon gets released, apple will have dropped IOS 6.1.3 and the exploits for jailbreak will be gone. Lol
    And some of us are bound to ruin our jailbreak and have to restore and therefore lose our jailbreak, which means we will never be able to try paragon. Until the next jailbreak is released.
    Shame
    I somewhat understood your first complaint, but this? How is it my fault that some people don't save their SHSH blobs and can't restore to 6.1.2 in case they mess up? The only thing you are investing in this is the time it takes to check this thread. If you're so sure that the theme won't release, do something more productive and be snarky elsewhere

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-27-2013), DA_GHOST (02-28-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    [B]
    I somewhat understood your first complaint, but this? How is it my fault that some people don't save their SHSH blobs and can't restore to 6.1.2 in case they mess up? The only thing you are investing in this is the time it takes to check this thread. If you're so sure that the theme won't release, do something more productive and be snarky elsewhere
    Agreed. Who cares about 6.1.3. If your not jail broken you should be. If not how is it his fault. Wow some people.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Are dylib themes only possible to do with Mac programs or possible to do on windows? I like messing with stuff on my free time and just curious if I could learn some coding and make my own
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 02-27-2013 at 11:31 AM.

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Agreed. Who cares about 6.1.3. If your not jail broken you should be. If not how is it his fault. Wow some people.
    I agree with the second part, however i think that there are some people out there who prefer security to jailbreak.... I don't know if u read it, i think mmi covered it, but there is a way to unlock an iPhone due to a bug in LS. Fortunately for me i have an iPhone 4 so laimrain has my back ;P but other people just rather be safe than jailbroken....
    On an other topic, i think that every thing the other guy said is complete B.S and that he should go whine about it somewhere else and learn to appreciate hard work when he sees it.

Im pretty sure END doesnt need me to say it since he should already know thins, but great work

Thanks
    Since SHSH was brought up, how do you go about doing It? I haven't a clue.