+ Reply
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by EndFinity A4 devices should be, yes. Thats the con of the 4S :/ but I will definitely be able to use it on my Old Boot Rom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    A4 devices should be, yes.
    Thats the con of the 4S :/ but I will definitely be able to use it on my Old Boot Rom 3GS.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Kinda a little upset. I thought you left. But whatever I'm glad your back and will definitely pick this up when ready

Thanks

Amazing work End. I check back here for the first time in like a month and see this amazing theme. This will certainly beat out any WP7 style theme's on Android!
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (08-18-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Amazing work End. I check back here for the first time in like a month and see this amazing theme. This will certainly beat out any WP7 style theme's on Android!
    What phone did you end up getting? If i remember you were considering either the One X or a white Lumia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Thats the con of the 4S :/ but I will definitely be able to use it on my Old Boot Rom 3GS.
    I was just thinking the other day how I shouldn't have sold my 3GS old boot after I got my 4s. Now I regret it even more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I was just thinking the other day how I shouldn't have sold my 3GS old boot after I got my 4s. Now I regret it even more.
    That sucks man :/

And i also have my 2G just laying around lol

Thanks

What phone did you end up getting? If i remember you were considering either the One X or a white Lumia.
    Got a Lumia 900 then traded it in for the One X. Best phone I've ever used. I still enjoy checking back here though to see some of the amazing work being done.

Thanks

Got a Lumia 900 then traded it in for the One X. Best phone I've ever used. I still enjoy checking back here though to see some of the amazing work being done.
    I've used Android on a Samsung (Infuse) and HTC (something, I don't remember the name). I could never quite get myself to like it. The only advantage was the larger screen for games. Widgets are kind of over rated, but that's just my opinion. /2c.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is awesome! I love what Microsoft is doing with their new OS. Although some people do hate it... I have gotten used to using Windows 8 and am loving it now. I cannot wait to get rid of my iPhone but that will be in a little while. So I am looking for a theme... This one looking amazing!

Good Job! Keep it up and let me know if you need any help. I know some HTML that I could help you out with. It is hard for me to create a dreamboard theme because I do not own an OS X machine.

I do have a couple of questions... The music was done really well with OS7 Revive and I was wondering if you would be able to do the same thing. Have the music controls on the lockscreen so it is easy to switch between songs because I do use my phone mainly for music purposes.

There is also an app called Track8 in the appstore which will give you a cool windows feel to go along with the theme. Maybe you can also make a live tile for that and make something cool happen? or even program that to be the default music player instead of the regular music app.

The custom notifications look amazing bro keep it up. Good Luck with the project! I am jumping all over the place with this post because I am so excited for launch!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ravxtreme For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (08-18-2012)

Thanks

I've used Android on a Samsung (Infuse) and HTC (something, I don't remember the name). I could never quite get myself to like it. The only advantage was the larger screen for games. Widgets are kind of over rated, but that's just my opinion. /2c.
    Android never interested me either until the One X. Most of the prior phones (pre 4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich) really weren't any good and I'm pretty sure that's what the phones you used were running. The One X is just crazy fast/smooth for me (I'm running a custom ROM/software though) and when it comes to music, good god this thing is crazy. I've always been a tinkerer with my phone, constantly messing with it, and Android just offers soooo much in that regard. That's the reason I traded the Lumia in, there just wasn't much to do with it other then change the tile color

Thanks

Android never interested me either until the One X. Most of the prior phones (pre 4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich) really weren't any good and I'm pretty sure that's what the phones you used were running. The One X is just crazy fast/smooth for me (I'm running a custom ROM/software though) and when it comes to music, good god this thing is crazy. I've always been a tinkerer with my phone, constantly messing with it, and Android just offers soooo much in that regard. That's the reason I traded the Lumia in, there just wasn't much to do with it other then change the tile color
    Music as in the speakers?

Thanks

Music as in the speakers?
    No, the speakers aren't that great, although there not that great on any phone (the Lumias were the nicest). The One X (stateside version) has a really good sound card/chip in it (iPhones typically have good ones as well), but what really makes it shine is software/modifications from X D A (you may have heard of this website) specifically for the One X. It overhauls the sound system wide and increases the sampling rate/frequency of all songs which makes a huge difference (to me). The regular One X that can be bought in the store does have Beats built in though and I enjoyed that over the stock sound, but this mod is just awesome.

I don't want to go to off topic though so I'll leave it at that. Android and iOS are very different and everyone has their own preferences
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 08-18-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks

No, the speakers aren't that great, although there not that great on any phone (the Lumias were the nicest). The One X (stateside version) has a really good sound card/chip in it (iPhones typically have good ones as well), but what really makes it shine is software/modifications from X D A (you may have heard of this website) specifically for the One X. It overhauls the sound system wide and increases the sampling rate/frequency of all songs which makes a huge difference (to me). The regular One X that can be bought in the store does have Beats built in though and I enjoyed that over the stock sound, but this mod is just awesome.

I don't want to go to off topic though so I'll leave it at that. Android and iOS are very different and everyone has their own preferences
    Okeedokee

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Kinda a little upset. I thought you left. But whatever I'm glad your back and will definitely pick this up when ready
    Why upset? I did say my leave was for an indefinite time

Quote Originally Posted by ravxtreme View Post
    This is awesome! I love what Microsoft is doing with their new OS. Although some people do hate it... I have gotten used to using Windows 8 and am loving it now. I cannot wait to get rid of my iPhone but that will be in a little while. So I am looking for a theme... This one looking amazing!

Good Job! Keep it up and let me know if you need any help. I know some HTML that I could help you out with. It is hard for me to create a dreamboard theme because I do not own an OS X machine.

I do have a couple of questions... The music was done really well with OS7 Revive and I was wondering if you would be able to do the same thing. Have the music controls on the lockscreen so it is easy to switch between songs because I do use my phone mainly for music purposes.

There is also an app called Track8 in the appstore which will give you a cool windows feel to go along with the theme. Maybe you can also make a live tile for that and make something cool happen? or even program that to be the default music player instead of the regular music app.

The custom notifications look amazing bro keep it up. Good Luck with the project! I am jumping all over the place with this post because I am so excited for launch!
    Yes, you'll definitely get the custom lock screen media controls, and you'll also get media controls on the volume HUD, so music is even better than in OS7. I won't make Track8 the default music app however, mainly because things would break if that app wasn't installed and I don't want to force it on the user. But I will be making a music live tile, along the lines of what you see in here, or however the music live tile ends up looking in the final version, and you'll be able to use that tile with every 3rd party app you want. And thank you, I'll come back at you if I need anything HTML related

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (08-18-2012), Jdot1224 (08-19-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

definetely subscribing, awesome work my friend
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (08-20-2012)

Thanks

ooh maan, it's so great to see you back!

and it's awesome you've decided that you're targeting WP8! (thought, we would have to write it ourself, when you said it's ugly and you won't do it..)

definitively subscribing! thx to you, i'm also back in Modmyi, it was because of OS7:Revive i got here and it's now you with Paragon again, that i'm back in this creepy place somewhere in thinternet ;D

really looking forward to a usable version of this! (and of course, i would really like to be a beta tester the moment my iPhone 5or 6 or whatever it's gonna called, arrives + JB!)

+ I'm really glad that i can design any static tiles again ;D (yippie!)
    Last edited by FringeMän; 08-19-2012 at 07:16 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to FringeMän For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (08-20-2012)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,269 Times in 5,955 Posts

I actually didn't think about the widget. But I highly doubt that it's loaded even if it's not used. The problem is that this has nothing to do with paths or something like that. The way it would work is that I either change the app/widget to send data to the tile or make the tile pull the data. Either way, if the app/widget isn't open, it doesn't generate data, which obviously gives me nothing to work with
    You need to check out this thread!

Native Weather Widget
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-20-2012)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,269 Times in 5,955 Posts

That is definitely interesting! Thanks for the link, I'll take a look at it
    Yeah, it updates weather just fine. Only drawback is that if you are using it to display the city that you are in, you need to open the app for it to update. Otherwise it works very well. I followed the "Native" and the "GPS" weather since the beginning, if you have any questions, let me know.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (08-20-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,461 Posts

Cant wait for this to be in beta!!endfinity you have done it again!great job bro

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (08-20-2012)