Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Enfinity, I know what you mean and I apologize. This is your work and you are trying to develop something as awesome as the Windows Phone 7 and 8 themes and there is no reason to mix them.
    FaresismaiI, thanks but I have yet a 3gs and the iwphone 8 theme is not compatible with it. But my renew time is near, so I am not sure if I am moving to a lumnia 920 or iphone 4s. I do a lot of stuff with the iphone i know cant be done with windows phone, but the screen size, the live tiles, some apps put them in a balance.
    Think that Metroon is better than OS7 and maybe deserved an update.
    Honestly, I would rather see a metroon update as well, but End, it your decision what you want to update and put out. I love your work and I will take what I can get.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Honestly, I would rather see a metroon update as well, but End, it your decision what you want to update and put out. I love your work and I will take what I can get.
    Sure, I know a lot of people think that, and a WP7 theme isn't going to blow anyones mind now. But again, I absolutely love the WP7 interface, it's in my opinion the best UI out there, and now that I have the coding skills and Apple released the right devices, I can finally bring it to iOS in it's full glory. Keep in mind that I mostly make these themes for myself, and I really feel like doing this now

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (02-07-2013), ByteArt (02-06-2013), Jdot1224 (02-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Sure, I know a lot of people think that, and a WP7 theme isn't going to blow anyones mind now. But again, I absolutely love the WP7 interface, it's in my opinion the best UI out there, and now that I have the coding skills and Apple released the right devices, I can finally bring it to iOS in it's full glory. Keep in mind that I mostly make these themes for myself, and I really feel like doing this now
    Oh of course, if you don't like doing something, you're not gonna want to do it. And like I said I'll take what I can get. And I agree with you on the windows interface, but there were just things in metroon that I thought were awesome (mainly the side to side scrolling and the desktop button). If I could I'd lock paragon and metroon in a closet until they squirted out a bastard child of awesomeness, lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (02-06-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello End. I am with you about OS7. I found myself sounding off about the use of the icons/folders paradigm on a small screen. Frankly, this doesn't respect the phone medium... OS7 (and later versions) respect the human that needs to interface with their device. After my ranting, I went online and found an interview with the designer of the lumia line of phones and they nearly verbatim repeated my points.

Anyway. I am very excited for the OS7 release. I only hope that you keep the ability to have transparent tiles with a wallpaper. The lack of this feature in OS7 native is the ONLY thing I don't like.

Cheers,

Ryan Clark

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

+1 and well said. OS7 Revive blew Metroon out of the water in my opinion. Can't wait for Paragon!

Thanks again End!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

OS7:Revive FTW Paragon also!

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    If I could I'd lock paragon and metroon in a closet until they squirted out a bastard child of awesomeness, lol.
    Lmfao

Do whatever you want End, I just miss metro so much! Best themes out there!

Enfinity, I know what you mean and I apologize. This is your work and you are trying to develop something as awesome as the Windows Phone 7 and 8 themes and there is no reason to mix them.
    FaresismaiI, thanks but I have yet a 3gs and the iwphone 8 theme is not compatible with it. But my renew time is near, so I am not sure if I am moving to a lumnia 920 or iphone 4s. I do a lot of stuff with the iphone i know cant be done with windows phone, but the screen size, the live tiles, some apps put them in a balance.
    Think that Metroon is better than OS7 and maybe deserved an update.
    I was thinking of moving to windows phone as well, but got an iPhone 5 due to the lack of a nice Nokia phone on Verizon. I would say make the switch, but wait a month or so, because Nokia is about to release the thinner, lighter successor to the 920 at mobile world congress.
    Last edited by ByteArt; 02-06-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks

I agree.

Thanks

Man I can't wait for any metro style theme you decide to update first. My phone seems so wrong without one of your themes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

braveboy510 (02-06-2013)

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

This probably won't happen, but here's an idea:
    What if the arrow on the main screen was an option, & if you turned it off, the tiles automatically resized to fit the screen, effectively combining wp7 & wp8 into the same theme.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait for this and OS7! Got everything back on my iphone 5 that was on my iphone 4, now I'm just missing these two themes. (Excited)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope this is coming soon. Can we get a progress update?

Using OS7 revive 2.0.1 in ios 6.1 for now until the update. Liked more Metroon, but dont want to switch back to 5.1.1 so this is the best choice. Trying to create a multiple flip live tile but this is just a preview.

New flips tile -PabloCrj23 - YouTube

Is dreamboard working on iOS 6.1?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

Using OS7 revive 2.0.1 in ios 6.1 for now until the update. Liked more Metroon, but dont want to switch back to 5.1.1 so this is the best choice. Trying to create a multiple flip live tile but this is just a preview.

looking good

Thanks

What tweak is that pop up at the beginning of the video?

This comes with the ios on settings, assistive touch, just replaced the images here: file://localhost/System/Library/CoreServices/AssistiveTouch.app/
    /System/Library/CoreServices/AssistiveTouch.app

I changed this two images:
    NubbitCenter~iphone.png
    MenuSquareNubbit~iphone.png
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 02-07-2013 at 01:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yup. 2 more days, then I can show you what OS7 looks like on the iPhone 5
    So today then?

Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast