+ Reply
Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I don't understand why ppl don't know how to read, end clearly stated this theme is for ios 6, and last time I check there's no untether jailbreak yet, learn
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand why ppl don't know how to read, end clearly stated this theme is for ios 6, and last time I check there's no untether jailbreak yet, learn how to be patience, good things come to those who wait

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (01-24-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Yeah planetbeing just tweeted.

@planetbeing: Tons of progress the last few days. I think the future is looking bright for jailbreaking.

So keep your heads up. And josh said there was 6 more days left of 6.1 beta.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (01-22-2013), King_O_Hill (01-22-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah planetbeing just tweeted.

@planetbeing: Tons of progress the last few days. I think the future is looking bright for jailbreaking.

So keep your heads up. And josh said there was 6 more days left of 6.1 beta.
    Can't. Wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-22-2013)

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

What will happen with the lock screen? On other dreamboard themes, when u turn on the phone u get the old iphone LS and when u unlock it u see the new LS ( the one for the theme ) for only a brief second :/ will it be the case in this theme too?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I was wondering that as well. Since it will be dylib based theme maybe it can get around that issue. I doubt dreamboard itself will get updated. Either way you can still get something similar looking through winterboard or lockhtml

iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I was wondering that as well. Since it will be dylib based theme maybe it can get around that issue. I doubt dreamboard itself will get updated. Either way you can still get something similar looking through winterboard or lockhtml
    Im sorry bro i have no idea what you just said maybe there can be a tweak that removes the LS??

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally the IOS 6.1 is out and soon the untethered will arrive along with this theme. Although I am pretty sure I'm moving to WP 8, maybe one of the lumnias. Once had a Samsung Focus and wasn't bad. But this new OS sure is a bigger thing. Don't be confused. I am happy with my iPhone and Metroon, and do lots of things. But think an iPhone isn't this amazing without a jailbreak and all the Cydia stuff can be put on it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Finally the IOS 6.1 is out and soon the untethered will arrive along with this theme. Although I am pretty sure I'm moving to WP 8, maybe one of the lumnias. Once had a Samsung Focus and wasn't bad. But this new OS sure is a bigger thing. Don't be confused. I am happy with my iPhone and Metroon, and do lots of things. But think an iPhone isn't this amazing without a jailbreak and all the Cydia stuff can be put on it.
    6.1 is out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    6.1 is out?
    The beta has been noted as not a beta and it could/will/should/is the GM build
    But it's not an iTunes or ota update. Developers only but then again @winocm said you don't need one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    The beta has been noted as not a beta and it could/will/should/is the GM build
    But it's not an iTunes or ota update. Developers only but then again @winocm said you don't need one
    Oh. Okay. So in theory when can we expect a final release?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Oh. Okay. So in theory when can we expect a final release?
    Well musclenerd the guy who helped jailbreak he tweeted that it wasn't a beta but a final release "home stretch" so if they like we can expect it anytime. I assume apple will have to start slipping the update out to everyone by iTunes and ota. I checked my ip5 and no updates yet.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,320 Times in 5,975 Posts

Just to add something here. The 6.1 beta 5 didn't read like a beta. It had the description that was more inline with a GM. If they interpret it that way, then 6.1 may be released very soon. Typically within 2 weeks, but we'll see.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

I used to test some of the betas (before IOS 5 and later) and always the final beta is the same build: the Gold Master that is published later for the others. Just giving some news if someone didn't know about it. Really don't care if I got wrong or not, but I think Apple is afraid of the jailbreak and just announced it as a beta. Anyway its the same thing.

Thanks

Weeeee
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Thanks

Yeah anyone who follows everyone on twitter. Lets just watch to see what happens in the next few days. I am off work Wednesday and Thursday so lets cross our fingers I get a surprise

Green Apple
    Thanks

iOS 6.1 is officially released

Thanks

The same I told and downloaded tonight. It's not theory, Apple do always the same. I announced it for you to have it soon but always people listen and believe what the others said and don't try to do a personal research. I am almost sure the jailbreak comes in one point between tonight and next sunday... but this theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i know everyone is excited about 6.1 untethered jailbreak coming very soon once 6.1 is out but is there any update on person working on this theme? i know he was waiting for untethered jailbreak for ios 6 so will he push it though cydia soon or is he still working out bugs and the like?

Thanks

He needs to be jailbroken first. Then he will update the theme. Then he can upload to Cydia. Be patient.

Thanks

Metroon first came through Inf1n1ty himself with a little fee, $1.50 but it deserved more, maybe $5.00 or $10.00 for all his work. Then it was found in cydia. Maybe the same will happen with Paragon. But we can't forget he is also a person with a live and stuff to do. Just be patience. It will come at the right time.