Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

  1. #421
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    I don't understand why ppl don't know how to read, end clearly stated this theme is for ios 6, and last time I check there's no untether jailbreak yet, learn how to be patience, good things come to those who wait

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (01-24-2013)

  3. #422
    Yeah planetbeing just tweeted.

    @planetbeing: Tons of progress the last few days. I think the future is looking bright for jailbreaking.

    So keep your heads up. And josh said there was 6 more days left of 6.1 beta.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (01-22-2013), King_O_Hill (01-22-2013)

  5. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah planetbeing just tweeted.

    @planetbeing: Tons of progress the last few days. I think the future is looking bright for jailbreaking.

    So keep your heads up. And josh said there was 6 more days left of 6.1 beta.
    Can't. Wait.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-22-2013)

  7. #424
    What will happen with the lock screen? On other dreamboard themes, when u turn on the phone u get the old iphone LS and when u unlock it u see the new LS ( the one for the theme ) for only a brief second :/ will it be the case in this theme too?

  8. #425
    I was wondering that as well. Since it will be dylib based theme maybe it can get around that issue. I doubt dreamboard itself will get updated. Either way you can still get something similar looking through winterboard or lockhtml

  9. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I was wondering that as well. Since it will be dylib based theme maybe it can get around that issue. I doubt dreamboard itself will get updated. Either way you can still get something similar looking through winterboard or lockhtml
    Im sorry bro i have no idea what you just said maybe there can be a tweak that removes the LS??

  10. #427
    Finally the IOS 6.1 is out and soon the untethered will arrive along with this theme. Although I am pretty sure I'm moving to WP 8, maybe one of the lumnias. Once had a Samsung Focus and wasn't bad. But this new OS sure is a bigger thing. Don't be confused. I am happy with my iPhone and Metroon, and do lots of things. But think an iPhone isn't this amazing without a jailbreak and all the Cydia stuff can be put on it.

  11. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Finally the IOS 6.1 is out and soon the untethered will arrive along with this theme. Although I am pretty sure I'm moving to WP 8, maybe one of the lumnias. Once had a Samsung Focus and wasn't bad. But this new OS sure is a bigger thing. Don't be confused. I am happy with my iPhone and Metroon, and do lots of things. But think an iPhone isn't this amazing without a jailbreak and all the Cydia stuff can be put on it.
    6.1 is out?

  12. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    6.1 is out?
    The beta has been noted as not a beta and it could/will/should/is the GM build
    But it's not an iTunes or ota update. Developers only but then again @winocm said you don't need one

  13. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    The beta has been noted as not a beta and it could/will/should/is the GM build
    But it's not an iTunes or ota update. Developers only but then again @winocm said you don't need one
    Oh. Okay. So in theory when can we expect a final release?

  14. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Oh. Okay. So in theory when can we expect a final release?
    Well musclenerd the guy who helped jailbreak he tweeted that it wasn't a beta but a final release "home stretch" so if they like we can expect it anytime. I assume apple will have to start slipping the update out to everyone by iTunes and ota. I checked my ip5 and no updates yet.

  15. #432
    Just to add something here. The 6.1 beta 5 didn't read like a beta. It had the description that was more inline with a GM. If they interpret it that way, then 6.1 may be released very soon. Typically within 2 weeks, but we'll see.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. #433
    I used to test some of the betas (before IOS 5 and later) and always the final beta is the same build: the Gold Master that is published later for the others. Just giving some news if someone didn't know about it. Really don't care if I got wrong or not, but I think Apple is afraid of the jailbreak and just announced it as a beta. Anyway its the same thing.

  17. #434
    Weeeee

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  18. #435
    Yeah anyone who follows everyone on twitter. Lets just watch to see what happens in the next few days. I am off work Wednesday and Thursday so lets cross our fingers I get a surprise

  19. #436
    iOS 6.1 is officially released

  20. #437
    The same I told and downloaded tonight. It's not theory, Apple do always the same. I announced it for you to have it soon but always people listen and believe what the others said and don't try to do a personal research. I am almost sure the jailbreak comes in one point between tonight and next sunday... but this theme?

  21. #438
    i know everyone is excited about 6.1 untethered jailbreak coming very soon once 6.1 is out but is there any update on person working on this theme? i know he was waiting for untethered jailbreak for ios 6 so will he push it though cydia soon or is he still working out bugs and the like?

  22. #439
    He needs to be jailbroken first. Then he will update the theme. Then he can upload to Cydia. Be patient.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  23. #440
    Metroon first came through Inf1n1ty himself with a little fee, $1.50 but it deserved more, maybe $5.00 or $10.00 for all his work. Then it was found in cydia. Maybe the same will happen with Paragon. But we can't forget he is also a person with a live and stuff to do. Just be patience. It will come at the right time.

Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •