+ Reply
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Paragon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by DannyZ83 I would like to see a preview in white too if you can. Looks awesome! Quick question to those who got a black iPhone5. Are they
...
  1. #221
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I would like to see a preview in white too if you can. Looks awesome!
    Quick question to those who got a black iPhone5. Are they really that easy to scratch and scuff up as people make it sound? I like the looks of the black better but might get just opt for white when it comes time to upgrade.
    Just from my point of view as I don't have a iPhone 5. I have the white iPhone 4s and I like it a lot better because scratches are less noticeable. But white and chrome is sexy so that's what I'll be getting

  2. #222
    iPhoneaholic ByteArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CALI!
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 220 Times in 87 Posts

    I have a Black/Slate iPhone 5 and haven't seen a single imperfection. Picks up fingerprints like hell though...

  3. #223
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Pretty off topic; but, End, is Superbrothers: S&S worth the two bucks?
    Well, I see you bought it already lol. But I absolutely love that game, even though I'm usually more into fast-paced ones

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (09-23-2012)

  5. #224
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    awesome theme. I can't wait...

  6. #225

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (09-23-2012), Anonymous (09-23-2012), fallenzx (09-25-2012), The.Drifter (09-24-2012), UofMBob (09-25-2012)

  8. #226
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,578
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Here's a quick vid of my progress:

    Wow!!amazing end!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (09-23-2012)

  10. #227
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Thinking I may get the white iphone5.....

    Last edited by jonkjon; 09-23-2012 at 07:40 AM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (09-23-2012), fallenzx (09-25-2012)

  12. #228
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,578
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

    Man those media controls are sooo niice!and watching the video, your paragon theme seems very fast!seen no lag whatso ever cannot wait to try

    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Thinking I may get the white iphone5.....

    Yup me tooo!!i want it but still too expensive for me
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 09-23-2012 at 07:33 AM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (09-23-2012), EndFinity (09-23-2012)

  14. #229
    Theme Modder 1972petros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Piraeus- Greece
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    2,061
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 699 Posts

    Amazing as usual, can we have this theme on 4s?

  15. #230

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (09-23-2012), Anonymous (09-23-2012), fallenzx (09-25-2012)

  17. #231
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,578
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Sure. It runs on an iPod 4 in the video
    Sweet!hows everything coming so far bro?looks to be coming togethor pretty nicely

    Also, whats the reasons you guys want the iphone 5?

  18. #232
    The Unknown Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 997 Times in 628 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Well, I see you bought it already lol. But I absolutely love that game, even though I'm usually more into fast-paced ones
    Agree with you there, you have to sit down and think to play this one. But still really awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Here's a quick vid of my progress:

    Fantastic!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (09-23-2012)

  20. #233
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Sweet!hows everything coming so far bro?looks to be coming togethor pretty nicely

    Also, whats the reasons you guys want the iphone 5?
    Yes, I finally had some time to work in it lol.
    For me it's mostly for development reasons. Also, I don't want to always carry my phone and an iPod around because the 16GB of storage on my L900 are just too little

  21. #234
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Here's a quick vid of my progress:

    Perfection bro!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (09-23-2012)

  23. #235
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    .....

    Also, whats the reasons you guys want the iphone 5?
    Mainly for me it's the speed and extra ram. I haven't been too happy with the performance of the iPhone 4. Don't get me wrong, I still think it was the best thing out there, by far at the time. I have been patiently waiting.....
    Last edited by jonkjon; 09-23-2012 at 07:45 AM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  24. #236
    Theme Modder 1972petros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Piraeus- Greece
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    2,061
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 699 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Sure. It runs on an iPod 4 in the video
    Can i donate for this, or is too early.
    with this project no need any other theme (my opinion)

  25. #237
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,578
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Yes, I finally had some time to work in it lol.
    For me it's mostly for development reasons. Also, I don't want to always carry my phone and an iPod around because the 16GB of storage on my L900 are just too little
    Good cuz were all going crazy waiting yeah i hear you, i have been carrying my trophy and iphone around everywhere lol
    On another note.. What do you think of ios6 overall?havent tried it out since beta 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Mainly for me it's the speed and extra ram. I haven't been too happy with the performance of the iPhone 4. Don't get me wrong, I still think it was the best thing out there, by far at the time. I have been patiently waiting.....
    Definitly!thats whats realing me in is the ram and speed!havent quite figured out exactly how much ram the 5 comes with but if the 4s has around 500 mb i expect anywhere from 800-1gb which in my opinion is perfect for the stuff i mainly use.anybody have a full feature list of iphone 5/ios6?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Can i donate for this, or is too early.
    with this project no need any other theme (my opinion)
    +1 id be happy to donate today as well.i expect to use this theme longer than any other in the past just hoping someone makes a ui theme for thiswhen winterboard is completely updated for ios6
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 09-23-2012 at 07:49 AM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (09-23-2012)

  27. #238
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Can i donate for this, or is too early.
    with this project no need any other theme (my opinion)
    Appreciate the enthusiasm lol, but it's too early for that. I'll announce it when I accept donations

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Good cuz were all going crazy waiting yeah i hear you, i have been carrying my trophy and iphone around everywhere lol
    On another note.. What do you think of ios6 overall?havent tried it out since beta 3
    Honestly? iOS 6 might as well have been iOS 5.2 or something, at least that's what I think

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (09-23-2012), fallenzx (09-25-2012)

  29. #239
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,578
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 2,896 Times in 1,468 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Appreciate the enthusiasm lol, but it's too early for that. I'll announce it when I accept donations



    Honestly? iOS 6 might as well have been iOS 5.2 or something, at least that's what I think
    Really?why you say that?though where i stand now i would also say it shouldnt have been the next os, although i havent yet checked all the improvements/updates.. I like the ui updates and the camera stuff i seen but nothing real big.

    Oh hey one last question, in the release of your paragon will we have the option to have custom wallpaper like os7 revive?

  30. #240
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Really?why you say that?though where i stand now i would also say it shouldnt have been the next os, although i havent yet checked all the improvements/updates.. I like the ui updates and the camera stuff i seen but nothing real big.

    Oh hey one last question, in the release of your paragon will we have the option to have custom wallpaper like os7 revive?
    That's just my opinion. There's nothing really that stands out for me.

    You mean for the lock screen?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts