Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Upcoming theme; Textureis a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
This theme is compatible with iOS 5 and will be compatible with iOS 6 ~ INTRODUCTION Do you love the way iOS handles your interface? Do you always end up...
08-14-2012, 03:59 AM #1
RELEASED; Texture Pro
This theme is compatible with iOS 5 and will be compatible with iOS 6 ~
Do you love the way iOS handles your interface? Do you always end up going back to the default look? Ever stopped and thought for a second.. this interface needs a little help. Well look no further, Texture takes care of that with it's interface that will catch ANY eye. After hours of work, after hours of hair pulling, and after hours of sweat. I gladly present to you guys; Texture.
Screenshots are located below ~
Paid version will include the following:
- All stock apps will be themed, also will come with alternatives
- Music player app, Phone app, Notes app, Calculator app, Compass app, Weather app, biteSMS, Tweetbot and much more!
- Two different sets of Navigation Bars t
- Status bar icons
- Notification Center, Siri, Folders, and App Switcher background
- And since I wanted to keep the iOS feel, I decided to include some stuff from iOS 6, so you can say this baby is up and ready for what's coming next!
What's planned for future updates:
- More apps themed and rounded corners
- More and better icons
- Full status bar replacement
- Two more set of Navigation Bars without corners
- Will completely theme all stock apps
- More defaults
- And other minor images that need to be themed
- Thanks to Adam Bell for giving me permission of using his tweak; Blackout. Really awesome developer, give him a follow
- I will be giving out monthly giveaways so follow me on twitter to be notified about it
- For every 500 copies sold( if it gets the high ) I will put Texture for free for 24 hours
- IF you are one of the lucky ones that go the chance to get it for free, please show your appreciations and help a brother out, any donations are highly appreciated
Any donations can be sent to my Email: [email protected]
Questions OR Suggestions?
Email me or Contact me on Twitter for any questions and for details. Also, please let me know what apps you guys use so I can theme and let me know your opinions and requests. THANKS and hope you guys enjoy this theme as much as I do (:
Email: [email protected]
Deb File: com.ipak0.texturelite_1.0_iphoneos-arm.rar
You can also download TextureLite on cydia.
Texture Pro can be now purchased through Cydia or ithemesky.
Last edited by iPak0; 09-08-2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Now Released
The Following User Says Thank You to iPak0 For This Useful Post:
08-15-2012, 04:06 PM #2
Nice. Really like the curved ends and the subtlety of the theme.
08-15-2012, 04:14 PM #3
Interesting. The clock icon doesnt really fit the rest of the theme IMO, but thats just me.
08-16-2012, 08:40 AM #4
Comment has been removed.
Last edited by iPak0; 08-17-2012 at 01:44 PM.
08-16-2012, 01:52 PM #5
Nice theme. Looking forward to the final product. However, the curves on the navigation bars is somewhat annoying because at the ends, where the curves are, there's black spots and I find that distracting. Would be nice if you offered two types of UIs, one with curves and the other without.
08-16-2012, 04:00 PM #6
08-16-2012, 04:16 PM #7
very nice. not sure if it is just me but the 4th photo (clock page), the icons at the bottom do not line up
08-16-2012, 04:24 PM #8
08-17-2012, 01:25 AM #9
Very beautiful... can't wait to the see the final product.
08-17-2012, 01:45 PM #10
If you haven't, go check out TextureLite on Cydia, free version of Texture. (:
I also added some new screenshots for everyone to see (:
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Once the final product is out, for every 500 copies sold (if it goes that high) I will be putting Texture for free for 24 hours
Last edited by iPak0; 08-17-2012 at 02:08 PM.
09-17-2012, 12:34 AM #11
Wow.. This thread is dead
Well anyways, for the interested. I just submitted version 1.0.3 to Modmyi. Should be live in a day or two. Also submitted two add ons, for LockInfo and AndroidLock. Cheers