Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lindo Dark HD

Default Lindo Dark HD
    Here is the alternate dark version of my previous "Lindo" theme which is called "Lindo Dark HD". This theme is based solely on dark colours. All of the icons have been designed with pixel perfect detail with a slight depth perspective and new dark UI has been designed to go with the icons.I forgot to include PSD template files. I will add them in the update.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Preview HD.png 
Views:	6582 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	606391

Features :

- All Stock Apps Themed
    - Lots of Custom Icons
    - Automask for Apps.
    - Custom NotificationCentre Theme
    - Custom Loading Screen
    - Custom Battery Theme
    - Live Lockscreen theme
    - Live SB Widget
    - Complete UI Redesign
    - Custom ChatKit.

Recommendation :

- GridLock
    - Iconoclaysm
    - Lockscreen Clock Hide
    - Font Used is ''Caviar Dreams''.

Available For Just 1.99$ from " Cydia " " Themeit " and " iThemeSky ".

Themeit Link : Theme it - The Themes > Details > Lindo Dark HD

iThemeSky Link : Lindo Dark HD iPhone 4S theme - Technology iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download

Screenshots :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0016.PNG 
Views:	3534 
Size:	534.0 KB 
ID:	606392 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0017.PNG 
Views:	3306 
Size:	570.4 KB 
ID:	606393 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0018.PNG 
Views:	3238 
Size:	545.7 KB 
ID:	606394 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0019.PNG 
Views:	3192 
Size:	537.4 KB 
ID:	606395 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0020.PNG 
Views:	3161 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	606396 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0021.PNG 
Views:	3095 
Size:	707.3 KB 
ID:	606397 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0022.PNG 
Views:	3004 
Size:	467.8 KB 
ID:	606398 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0023.PNG 
Views:	2943 
Size:	349.4 KB 
ID:	606399 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0024.PNG 
Views:	2973 
Size:	630.7 KB 
ID:	606400 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0026.PNG 
Views:	2805 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	606402
    Last edited by Formanite; 08-14-2012 at 09:16 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Formanite For This Useful Post:

BadJ3d1 (09-07-2012), lostinthemes (08-28-2012), togomaku (08-14-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone fredHD's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice theme man. Will get it.

Looking nice.

Lindo as in "pretty"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Looking nice.

Lindo as in "pretty"?
    Yes Exactly ...

Quote Originally Posted by fredHD View Post
    Nice theme man. Will get it.
    Thanx
    Last edited by Formanite; 08-13-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Hello Formanite,

this is a nice theme ... looking forward to get the psd file to modify some ions that I need .

I have one question ... which layout are you using within Iconoclasm ? Can't figure it out! Thanks and have a nice day.

thewaytozion

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Hello Formanite,

this is a nice theme ... looking forward to get the psd file to modify some ions that I need .

I have one question ... which layout are you using within Iconoclasm ? Can't figure it out! Thanks and have a nice day.

thewaytozion
    thank you psd will be out soon and that is 6X4 Layout.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Formanite For This Useful Post:

thewaytozion (08-14-2012)

Thanks for the quick response. Did you resize your icons on the springboard? ... in my case they are really close together with the 6 x 4 layout. With a 90 % resizing (via springtomize) it looks okay.

Another question or request to you. I recognized that you encoded the javascript file which supplies the arrays for the time and the calendar for the springboard top part and for the lockscreen. Will there be a German language calendar roll-out (with a 24 hr clock) in the future or a decoded javasript file for manual user input?

Thanks and I really like your clean theme .. and hope to have it more clean with future icons (hope for a growing "Lindo dark HD" community) .

Thanks for the quick response. Did you resize your icons on the springboard? ... in my case they are really close together with the 6 x 4 layout. With a 90 % resizing (via springtomize) it looks okay.

Another question or request to you. I recognized that you encoded the javascript file which supplies the arrays for the time and the calendar for the springboard top part and for the lockscreen. Will there be a German language calendar roll-out (with a 24 hr clock) in the future or a decoded javasript file for manual user input?

Thanks and I really like your clean theme .. and hope to have it more clean with future icons (hope for a growing "Lindo dark HD" community) .
    Yes I scaled my icons to 85% with springtomize. I will include the decoded javascript files in the next update and mybe I will add support for more languages.

Hello Formanite,

me again

I have a short question. I just modified your theme a little for my private use and to my own flavour. Tastes are different!

One little stuff that I want to change is the digit style in the top bar for the battery percentage and the time. For the normal springboard view I could manage it within the UI image folder (see 2nd attached picture), but for some In-App views (not all apps, but e.g. for clock-app it happens) it appears with a different bar style (more dark one). See attached 1st screenshots. I dont want to have these shaded digit images, which makes the digits difficult to read. Can you tell which images (file names) I need to modify within the UIfolder to change the style of the digits.

-image.png -image2.png

Thanks thewaytozion

Hello Formanite,

me again

I have a short question. I just modified your theme a little for my private use and to my own flavour. Tastes are different!

One little stuff that I want to change is the digit style in the top bar for the battery percentage and the time. For the normal springboard view I could manage it within the UI image folder (see 2nd attached picture), but for some In-App views (not all apps, but e.g. for clock-app it happens) it appears with a different bar style (more dark one). See attached 1st screenshots. I dont want to have these shaded digit images, which makes the digits difficult to read. Can you tell which images (file names) I need to modify within the UIfolder to change the style of the digits.

-image.png -image2.png

Thanks thewaytozion
    For the time in status bar you need to modify line "<key>TimeStyle</key>" in "info.plist" file which is in the main directory of the theme.

For battery Percentage you need to modify "ColorOnGrayShadow_Percent_x@2x" ,"WhiteOnBlackEtch_Percent_@2x" and "WhiteOnBlackShadow_Percent_x@2x" pngs in the UIImages Folder.

ColorOnGrayShadow_Percent_x@2x : It is for percentage within apps.
    WhiteOnBlackEtch_Percent_@2x : It is for percentage on homescreen.
    WhiteOnBlackShadow_Percent_x@2x : It is for percentage in the notification center.

I hope it helps. if you have any other questions feel free to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Formanite View Post
    For the time in status bar you need to modify line "<key>TimeStyle</key>" in "info.plist" file which is in the main directory of the theme.

For battery Percentage you need to modify "ColorOnGrayShadow_Percent_x@2x" ,"WhiteOnBlackEtch_Percent_@2x" and "WhiteOnBlackShadow_Percent_x@2x" pngs in the UIImages Folder.

ColorOnGrayShadow_Percent_x@2x : It is for percentage within apps.
    WhiteOnBlackEtch_Percent_@2x : It is for percentage on homescreen.
    WhiteOnBlackShadow_Percent_x@2x : It is for percentage in the notification center.

I hope it helps. if you have any other questions feel free to ask...
    Must be something different

I had already deleted all
    ColorOnGrayShadow_Percent_x@2x
    WhiteOnBlackEtch_Percent_@2x
    WhiteOnBlackShadow_Percent_x@2x
    files within the UIImage folder.

Within the info.plist I deleted the timestyle part. I only kept the CalendarIconDateStyle and the CalendarIconDayStyle and the CFBundleShortVersionString

I assume there must be some png-layer or other png-file that is causing these shaded digits within the in-App top bar display.

The shaded digits will appear within e.g. the
    contacts
    clock
    settings
    app-store
    maps
    app, but within e.g.
    iPod
    calculator
    note
    yahoo weather
    photo
    ibook
    stock
    compass
    app the clean white digit are displayed which is shown in the second screenshot of my previous post.

Thanks

Must be something different

I had already deleted all
    ColorOnGrayShadow_Percent_x@2x
    WhiteOnBlackEtch_Percent_@2x
    WhiteOnBlackShadow_Percent_x@2x
    files within the UIImage folder.

Within the info.plist I deleted the timestyle part. I only kept the CalendarIconDateStyle and the CalendarIconDayStyle and the CFBundleShortVersionString

I assume there must be some png-layer or other png-file that is causing these shaded digits within the in-App top bar display.

The shaded digits will appear within e.g. the
    contacts
    clock
    settings
    app-store
    maps
    app, but within e.g.
    iPod
    calculator
    note
    yahoo weather
    photo
    ibook
    stock
    compass
    app the clean white digit are displayed which is shown in the second screenshot of my previous post.

Thanks
    That is because of the dark status bar within the apps you can change it to a lighter one. It is located in UIImages folder and png name is Silver_Base@2x.

Update v1.1 is out now sorry for the long delay.

Changes in v1.1 :

- PSD Files have been included.
    - Some Minor UI issues have been fixed.

Hey, this theme is really great. You should do a Zeppelin icon.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudyweather1 View Post
    Hey, this theme is really great. You should do a Zeppelin icon.
    I will as soon as I find some time because I'm currently busy with my studies.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:

Formanite (09-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom7 View Post
    This is great!
    Thank you...

Update v1.2 is out now.

What are the changes made?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast