Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Imp3rial HD

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,285 Posts

Default Imp3rial HD
    what's up my friends
    I am proud to present my latest work and as far the best theme that i make till now.

Imp3rial HD

compatible with iphone4,4s and ipod touch 4 running ios4.2 till the latest ios5.1.1 and now ios6 and iphone5
    Contain:
    -full ui
    -auto skin icons
    -color keyboard
    -zeppelin logo
    -LS & SB clock weather widget
    -all the stock apps themed
    -loading screens
    -sbsettings theme
    -2 sets of icons
    -SC4 theme
    -WhatsApp theme
    -Instagram theme
    -FaceBook theme
    -many icons themed
    -many tweaks themed

Screenshots:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-noartplaceholder-audiobook-2x.png

SnowCover4 theme:

SBSettings theme:

Imperial image icons set:

i hope u like it and leave your opinions about it.

Credits:
    for the widgets goes to DemoneLatino and for all my friends that support me.

u can follow me on twitter for more updates:coccco28
    on instagram:coccco26
    conta
    Last edited by cocco26; 03-26-2013 at 04:28 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

BadJ3d1 (09-11-2012), Bookreader (10-28-2012), Karoonchai (08-12-2012), mark432432 (10-06-2012), togomaku (08-13-2012)

Looks like another winner Cocco!!

Thanks

thank you my friend

Nice one mate! When will donation open?

Love the Status Bar Cocco. I am a little weary on how the icons resemble Faith HD. Maybe change them up a little bit. Just trying to save you from future harassment

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Love the Status Bar Cocco. I am a little weary on how the icons resemble Faith HD. Maybe change them up a little bit. Just trying to save you from future harassment
    +1

Thanks

Bump. Told ya so, Cocco!

Thanks

thanks to all for the opinions but i don't copy other themes and i don't know how it is Faith HD and his icons.i worked on this for 3 months now and i have make all the icons one by one.about the donation link it will not be one because i release soon.by the way i send an message to cukhiem‎ to take an eye on my icons to see if those are like his and if he will day that they are so be it i will make another ones

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I can see where you might say that they might resemble each others, BUT the only way that I can tell they do is by the the 3D effect of the banner at the bottom of each icon and any theme developer can have this idea...... Correct me if I am wrong but none of the icons match that of Faiths....All and all this theme is at the top of my favorites list along side Legendary which I have currnetly installed and am using!!!!! Keep up the fantastic work buddy!!!!

Thanks

thank you my friend for your opinion like i told them i don't copy others hard work and i am glad that u like my Legendary.for this theme i have another set of icons but with images and they are like something like the wall tomorrow i will post a screenshot with them.and like u said i see applications on the appstore that have the same frame like mine or like Faith

3 months? It looks like you worked on it a week & it should be worth a $1

Thanks

bro i don't know what's wrong with you but you need to go and visit a psychiatrist because u in all my threads post bad opinions and non of theme are make sense to me because your interest is only the time that i make a theme not my work.if you are so good why do u not make one of your own and then will speak.

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    bro i don't know what's wrong with you but you need to go and visit a psychiatrist because u in all my threads post bad opinions and non of theme are make sense to me because your interest is only the time that i make a theme not my work.if you are so good why do u not make one of your own and then will speak.
    What's wrong with me? Am I not allowed to share my honest opinion?

& who said I was good? Did I say anywhere I was good @ making themes?

Thanks

i don't know but i see that only on my threads post stupid things like you post.if you think that u can make something that i make in a week your opinion but i don't know why do u bother to leave me your comment if you don't like my work.

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    i don't know but i see that only on my threads post stupid things like you post.if you think that u can make something that i make in a week your opinion but i don't know why do u bother to leave me your comment if you don't like my work.
    I believe I'm allowed to post on any thread I want..

& I didn't say I didn't like your themes. Thanks for putting words in my mouth

Thanks

then tell me why do u think that i work a week on it?do u think that all u see in the screenshots u can make them in a week?and like i said before i have seen some application that have the same frame like mine or like those on the Faith.

Cocco, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I hope you did not take my criticism the wrong way. It's the base (bottom) of the icon that has the same 3D effect as Faith. I just wanted to give you a "Heads Up" on that simply because others would completely thrash you for that. In all regard I do like the color scheme. Keep it up and show me what you got.

Thanks

ellersbee i thanks you for you opinion and still if i have to make another set of icons i will do but for now no one told me that i have copy something your opinion is ok but Def offended me and his laugh of my work.sow i can play with the icons like i want because i have all the psd so if i have time i will make that effect on the top of the icon and keep this to for ppl can chose whatever they like.like i said i have another one finish so will be 3 sets of icons were to chose.if i speak something wrong forgive me because i english is not the first language.
    Last edited by cocco26; 08-13-2012 at 02:12 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (08-13-2012)

Hi, bro.

The frame is similar to Faith but it's ok. I have no problem at all, bro. You did a good job on this. If peeps can tell the different between your theme and my theme, then its their problem.

Thanks
    Last edited by cukhiem; 08-13-2012 at 09:28 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (08-13-2012)

Thanks

thanks my friend already work on another set of icons and that frame i make it a little smaller and add something new like the wall.
    -activator1.png
    -airplane.png

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (08-13-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast