Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iAppleWood HD

  1. #21
    Looks wonderful! Does that widget in the screenshot (2nd row, 1st screenshot) come with the theme?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Here are some icons: (can use them now or wait til the update )
    Very nice larke! any idea when the update will be ?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Very nice larke! any idea when the update will be ?
    in a couple days, i dont want to throw a bunch of updates at the repo so going to wait til I have a bunch of icons done

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-05-2012)

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    in a couple days, i dont want to throw a bunch of updates at the repo so going to wait til I have a bunch of icons done
    Ok sounds good to me

  6. #25
    bro tema çok güzel ama bu sorun düzelmiyor...?


  7. #26
    ClearAppsIcon


    -clearappsicon-2x.png -clearappsicon-2x-alt-.png
    Last edited by ciwans; 08-05-2012 at 01:39 PM.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by favori View Post
    bro tema çok güzel ama bu sorun düzelmiyor...?

    not sure what you're saying but i'm gonna guess you need Wallpaper JPEGifier

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-05-2012)

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    not sure what you're saying but i'm gonna guess you need Wallpaper JPEGifier
    No Wallpaper JPEGifier ?

  11. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by favori View Post
    No Wallpaper JPEGifier ?
    Wallpaper JPEGifier is a tweak you can download thru Cydia then you need to set the Wallpaper thru the Settings App

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-05-2012)

  13. #30
    Made a few icons for anyone who is interested. More to come.

    SoundHound, Sirius, ModMyi and CallBar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -soundhound.png   -soundhoundnf.png   -sirius.png   -skydock.png   -modmyi.png   -modmyi.png   -callbar.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 08-05-2012 at 10:40 PM.

  14. #31
    I sent the update to the repo with the psd file and extra icons and a few ui fixes. I wanted to get more but hopefully by this weekend I'll have a bunch more icons

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  15. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    I sent the update to the repo with the psd file and extra icons and a few ui fixes. I wanted to get more but hopefully by this weekend I'll have a bunch more icons
    Thanks for the update larke looking forward to it

  16. #33
    Hello,
    some Icons i done so far. More 2 come.....

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7pgqln8d1qjucgs/QVD-KG_VDb

    EDIT:
    More Icons added....

    EDIT EDIT:
    More Folder Icons added :-)
    Last edited by rocarizt; 08-16-2012 at 07:57 AM.

  17. #34

  18. #35

  19. #36

  20. #37
    For me today


    Last edited by Ramses2; 08-14-2012 at 12:08 PM.

  21. #38
    I must say this theme is pretty slick but for some reason the camera grabber is off too far to the right. Does anyone have a more centered one?

  22. #39

  23. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsytripod View Post
    I must say this theme is pretty slick but for some reason the camera grabber is off too far to the right. Does anyone have a more centered one?
    it actually is centered , i can move it over a few pixels but thats it, its probably because the slider is shorter than other themes its giving that illusion

    Quote Originally Posted by rocarizt View Post
    Hello Hello,
    nu Icons added:

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7pgqln8d1qjucgs/QVD-KG_VDb


    Have Fun with it
    thanks! thats awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    For me today


    thats really nice

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •